NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Cass: bracelet heaven!!

3 posters

Go down

For Cass: bracelet heaven!! Empty For Cass: bracelet heaven!!

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 am

These are some of the bracelets I have! I wear about eleven of these lol

http://www.anniehaakdesigns.co.uk
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

For Cass: bracelet heaven!! Empty Re: For Cass: bracelet heaven!!

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 13, 2014 10:45 am

They're nice but they're a bit expensive!  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 11:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:They're nice but they're a bit expensive!  Shocked 

Yes they are Raggs but they're so pretty and made with really good silver - the service is good too. As most of them are elasticated they come with a lifetime guarantee, you can get them re-threaded at any time if they become loose or baggy.

I don't take mine off, I have eleven different kinds as I said, and I wear them in bed, bath, housework, exercising etc

I've always worn tons of bangles or bracelets. Like a gypsy  lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 13, 2014 12:41 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They're nice but they're a bit expensive!  Shocked 

Yes they are Raggs but they're so pretty and made with really good silver - the service is good too. As most of them are elasticated they come with a lifetime guarantee, you can get them re-threaded at any time if they become loose or baggy.

I don't take mine off, I have eleven different kinds as I said, and I wear them in bed, bath, housework, exercising etc

I've always worn tons of bangles or bracelets. Like a gypsy  lol! 

I like the look of bracelets but I rarely wear them because they get in the way.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Cheers darling.....I love the wild rose stack and the Sula hearts amethyst ....
I still haven't decided which Pandora charm to get for mothers day....I was thinking the one called love is all around.

I am not a jewelry kind of gal but the Pandora was such an unexpected gift trim Mr. C that it blew me away. I wear that, my cartouche necklace I got in Egypt in 2001, my 3 rings from mister, and a pair of amethyst studs from dear friend for the big 40 and some diamond studs from mister as my retirement as an army wife gift lol. Occasionally I will put on something different.

I used to wear from 15-21 about 2 dozen bangles bracelets on each arm couldn't bend my wrists at all lol.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Cass wrote:Cheers darling.....I love the wild rose stack and the Sula hearts amethyst ....
I still haven't decided which Pandora charm to get for mothers day....I was thinking the one called love is all around.

I am not a jewelry kind of gal but the Pandora was such an unexpected gift trim Mr. C that it blew me away. I wear that, my cartouche necklace I got in Egypt in 2001, my 3 rings from mister, and a pair of amethyst studs from dear friend for the big 40 and some diamond studs from mister as my retirement as an army wife gift lol. Occasionally I will put on something different.

I used to wear from 15-21 about 2 dozen bangles bracelets on each arm couldn't bend my wrists at all lol.

Yeah I kinda jingle a lot  Laughing 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 13, 2014 8:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:Cheers darling.....I love the wild rose stack and the Sula hearts amethyst ....

Yeah I kinda jingle a lot  Laughing 

I have heard that about you.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Oy!!!  Embarassed 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 14, 2014 12:30 am

eddie wrote:Oy!!!  Embarassed 

What????

Teehee
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down