NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacy Solomon on Tipping Point

Go down

Stacy Solomon on Tipping Point Empty Stacy Solomon on Tipping Point

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Just watched Tipping Point, it was a celebrity one, with the winnings going to charity.

What I hate about quiz shows nowadays is the contestants; they get asked how much they would like to win, and most of them, usually the younger ones, always say they want the lot, and describe how they'd spend it on themselves. Totally selfish.

Well Stacy Solomon just won the quiz; she ran out of counters and had the choice of gambling the £5,000 she'd won for a chance to win £20,000. She thought about it, and then said that she'd gamble, but if she lost she'd give the charity (the Alzheimers' Socety) the money herself. Then she won the £20,000 and was genuinely over the moon for the charity.

I had to mention it, it cheered me up to see someone genuinely nice and unselfish. What a lovely woman!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Solomon on Tipping Point Empty Re: Stacy Solomon on Tipping Point

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 5:38 pm

It was a repeat Tess, I saw it the first time and it cheered me up then as well. She is a real sweetie and so 'normal' and unpretentious. Think she is great.

Back to top Go down