NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS - Page 2 Empty Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 08, 2014 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/rape-allegations-rock-elite-society-after-oxford-union-president-arrested/story-fnh81p7g-1226910290816

THE president of the student union regarded as a breeding ground for Britain’s leaders has been arrested on suspicion of rape and attempted rape, it has emerged.

Christ Church student Ben Sullivan has been released on police bail after being questioned over the allegations, which relate to two female university students.

It is understood the alleged incidents occurred more than a year ago.

Thames Valley police confirmed in a statement that a 21-year-old man from Oxford had been arrested on suspicion of rape and attempted rape.

They also confirmed he had been released on bail until June 18.

The history and politics student was elected to the prestigious post of president of the Oxford Union and took office last month.

The Oxford Union is regarded as Britain’s most elite breeding grounds for past and future leaders.

Its debating society, founded in 1823, has boasted former prime ministers including William Gladstone, Herbert Asquith and Edward Heath among its ranks.

London Mayor Boris Johnson, Foreign Secretary William Hague and Education Secretary Michael Gove also filled the post of presidents in more recent years.

According Mr Sullivan’s LinkedIn profile, he is not only listed as being the President-Elect at The Oxford Union but also works as a project manager for BP boss Lord Browne.

University students had also received an email regarding the arrest advising them not to talk to the media about the high profile case, MailOnline reported.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS - Page 2 Empty Re: Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 7:55 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ben I do see what they are up to and you have to understand I have been standing against this for a very long time and do have some experience of what some of these posters are like through years of debating.
I hold you both in high regard and respect and like to think even though politically we share different views, we share a common theme against prejudice discrimination.
I am just saying some people think that they can fight fire with fire, believe me, I have done so myself, but the best way is to show how illogical a view point is because believe me many cannot answer that.

So I really do see where you are coming from, but as you well know some things are very sensitive like abuse to homosexuals for example,. well so is rape for many women, hence why it is a tad insensitive to be honest, again you are both intelligent enough to wipe the floor of many arguments put your way and leave many retreating.  

Thanks, Didge. I've tried every means I can, to be honest, and it hasn't really worked. On sight I used to be on, my sig used to be, "I fight the battle against ignorance every day. I'm losing badly."

I am hopeful about some of the insights neuropsychology is providing now, basically delving directly into how different people think -- for example, how factual accuracy is so much more important to the left than it is to those on the right, who place a higher premium on building and maintaining narratives (which I think explains a lot). http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2011/09/07/your-brain-on-politics-the-cognitive-neuroscience-of-liberals-and-conservatives/

Just waiting for someone far smarter than me in that arena to demonstrate how it actually works. To me, a mocking treatment of white British the way some of them treat Muslims or foreigners would be akin to dunking a bigot's head in cold water. I didn't intend to do anything besides that and I apologize for offending anyone.

No worries Ben I do understand why and to be honest some of them are actually not used to it coming from different nationality which does leave them confused and does show up their hypocrisy showing how much they dislike it, which would normally show why such views when they do is wrong, but and here is the big but people with prejudice discriminating views on that subject matter will always have clouded view points and not see sense, that is why I prefer to rubbish their claims

Keep up the good work.

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS - Page 2 Empty Re: Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 09, 2014 8:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ben I do see what they are up to and you have to understand I have been standing against this for a very long time and do have some experience of what some of these posters are like through years of debating.
I hold you both in high regard and respect and like to think even though politically we share different views, we share a common theme against prejudice discrimination.
I am just saying some people think that they can fight fire with fire, believe me, I have done so myself, but the best way is to show how illogical a view point is because believe me many cannot answer that.

So I really do see where you are coming from, but as you well know some things are very sensitive like abuse to homosexuals for example,. well so is rape for many women, hence why it is a tad insensitive to be honest, again you are both intelligent enough to wipe the floor of many arguments put your way and leave many retreating.  

Thanks, Didge. I've tried every means I can, to be honest, and it hasn't really worked. On sight I used to be on, my sig used to be, "I fight the battle against ignorance every day. I'm losing badly."

I am hopeful about some of the insights neuropsychology is providing now, basically delving directly into how different people think -- for example, how factual accuracy is so much more important to the left than it is to those on the right, who place a higher premium on building and maintaining narratives (which I think explains a lot). http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2011/09/07/your-brain-on-politics-the-cognitive-neuroscience-of-liberals-and-conservatives/

Just waiting for someone far smarter than me in that arena to demonstrate how it actually works. To me, a mocking treatment of white British the way some of them treat Muslims or foreigners would be akin to dunking a bigot's head in cold water. I didn't intend to do anything besides that and I apologize for offending anyone.

I think you just have to remember that this forum is public, and not everyone reading it will be aware of your motives or the history. I read the stuff you said about white British men before I joined, and I thought - WTF?

Also, it's not really up to you to decide who's ignorant and who isn't. I think you say some things which are ignorant, and I'm sure you think the same about me, but I don't claim to be fighting against ignorance.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 8:13 am

They are very arrogant, I don't hold out much hope for them. I think the future population of Britain will have to go through things like my father did -- his family moved close to the Mexican border (El Paso-Juarez) and he had to mingle and befriend and make enemies with people of a different skin color and religion.

He grew up knowing that the little cultural differences are bullshit, and passed that on. He knew good people, and assholes, who were black, Mexican and white and realized it wasn't the shade of a person's skin that determines whether they're a nice person or an asshole Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:They are very arrogant, I don't hold out much hope for them. I think the future population of Britain will have to go through things like my father did -- his family moved close to the Mexican border (El Paso-Juarez) and he had to mingle and befriend and make enemies with people of a different skin color and religion.

He grew up knowing that the little cultural differences are bullshit, and passed that on. He knew good people, and assholes, who were black, Mexican and white and realized it wasn't the shade of a person's skin that determines whether they're a nice person or an asshole Smile

Are you in the right thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 8:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:They are very arrogant, I don't hold out much hope for them. I think the future population of Britain will have to go through things like my father did -- his family moved close to the Mexican border (El Paso-Juarez) and he had to mingle and befriend and make enemies with people of a different skin color and religion.

Yes, I have not had that much tequila :)I was adding my thoughts to Didge's.

As for what you said earlier -- I know racism is ignorant, and I think you have to at some point stop equivocating about it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean they aren't ignorant opinions.

Oh, and I take a while on my posts at times. That's why sometimes people get comments in before I'm done Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, I have not had that much tequila :)I was adding my thoughts to Didge's.

As for what you said earlier -- I know racism is ignorant, and I think you have to at some point stop equivocating about it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean they aren't ignorant opinions.

Oh, and I take a while on my posts at times. That's why some people get comments in before I'm done Smile

Oh sorry. I have Didge on ignore so your post seemed a bit weird.  Laughing 

The thing is that your idea of racism might differ to another person's idea of it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 am

veya_victaous wrote:Well At least this Englishman is raping Adults..... unlike most of the Englishmen ..... I know you say its just a few But, who is just a few... is there only a few English men that don't commit any rape? or only a few that don't rape children?

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS - Page 2 Cute-come-at-me-bro-5315
Let's play Mr Shady
Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS - Page 2 Keep-calm-and-come-at-me-bro-50

veya, you're a pathetic little dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Don't worry, it's only a few ...

Benji, you're a pathetic little dick (but everybody knew that).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 pm

It must be an awful experience. Then on top of that you have foreigners abusing you.

The president of the Oxford Union cleared of rape charges said he does not believe that the identity of those accused should be automatically revealed.

The police said on Wednesday that no further action will be taken against Ben Sullivan, 21, who was arrested on May 7 on suspicion of rape and attempted rape of two undergraduates.

He said his experience over the last couple of weeks was “very difficult to deal with” and was very thankful to everyone who had given support.

Mr Sullivan, 21, a history and politics student at Christ Church college, Oxford, was arrested in May on suspicion of rape and attempted rape.

Thames Valley Police confirmed that the case had been dropped.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10913586/Cleared-Oxford-Union-president-says-rape-accused-should-not-be-identified.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2