NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS Empty Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 08, 2014 4:38 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/rape-allegations-rock-elite-society-after-oxford-union-president-arrested/story-fnh81p7g-1226910290816

THE president of the student union regarded as a breeding ground for Britain’s leaders has been arrested on suspicion of rape and attempted rape, it has emerged.

Christ Church student Ben Sullivan has been released on police bail after being questioned over the allegations, which relate to two female university students.

It is understood the alleged incidents occurred more than a year ago.

Thames Valley police confirmed in a statement that a 21-year-old man from Oxford had been arrested on suspicion of rape and attempted rape.

They also confirmed he had been released on bail until June 18.

The history and politics student was elected to the prestigious post of president of the Oxford Union and took office last month.

The Oxford Union is regarded as Britain’s most elite breeding grounds for past and future leaders.

Its debating society, founded in 1823, has boasted former prime ministers including William Gladstone, Herbert Asquith and Edward Heath among its ranks.

London Mayor Boris Johnson, Foreign Secretary William Hague and Education Secretary Michael Gove also filled the post of presidents in more recent years.

According Mr Sullivan’s LinkedIn profile, he is not only listed as being the President-Elect at The Oxford Union but also works as a project manager for BP boss Lord Browne.

University students had also received an email regarding the arrest advising them not to talk to the media about the high profile case, MailOnline reported.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS Empty Re: Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 08, 2014 4:49 am

Well At least this Englishman is raping Adults..... unlike most of the Englishmen ..... I know you say its just a few But, who is just a few... is there only a few English men that don't commit any rape? or only a few that don't rape children?

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS Cute-come-at-me-bro-5315
Let's play Mr Shady
Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS Keep-calm-and-come-at-me-bro-50

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS Empty Re: Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 5:07 am

Don't worry, it's only a few ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:26 am

Wow
Rape is a point scoring exercise now? Classy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:40 am

Nems wrote:Wow

But how else will they show you silly British people how wrong you are for complaining about foreign rapists!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Don't worry, it's only a few ...
Yeah - how lucky you are it doesn't go on so much in the States.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 am

Samhraí wrote:

But how else will they show you silly British people how wrong you are for complaining about foreign rapists!

no this was for shady pirat ......

he wanted to play wind ups  tongue 

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS Z-wind-up-toys

@nems
Smelly, BigAndy and others attack Muslims Like My Sister in Law that is Very much part of my family.... Gloves are off  ::pnchy:: 
there are more innocent Muslims in this world that innocent Englishmen  ::rambo:: ::rambo:: ::rambo:: 
I mean SO many of them Englishmen are rapists! what? Suspect now you'll tell me it's just a few  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Veya - come on dude. Not a topic for making fun or whatever. We all know there are rapists in all sections of all societies and countries.

If true then this b'stard needs to go away for a long time and to be made to feel very scared in the showers. If false then sadly this will follow him for the rest of his life.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Cass wrote:Veya - come on dude.  Not a topic for making fun or whatever. We all know there are rapists in all sections of all societies and countries.

If true then this b'stard needs to go away for a long time and to be made to feel very scared in the showers. If false then sadly this will follow him for the rest of his life. 
[quote]

Agreed me Lady, all rape and abuse is wrong and it is wrong to use the same methods as prejudice people do constantly, as it ignores the plight of the victim and defeats the whole object of trying to prevent these crimes, by making it a scoring point which as seen others poorly do.

It is one thing to point out all these crimes in comparison to claims made by others but such comments become as bad as those who are prejudice with their views

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Didn't see you complaining when it was "Asian grooming gangs" to score points against every Muslim in the world.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 pm

Samhraí wrote:

Not silly -- hypocritical and biased, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Didn't see you complaining when it was "Asian grooming gangs" to score points against every Muslim in the world.

Did you complain about that? If so, how come you didn't complain about Veya's post?

Oh, I know why. You accused white British men of being paedos or rapists didn't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Did you complain about that? If so, how come you didn't complain about Veya's post?

Oh, I know why. You accused white British men of being paedos or rapists didn't you?

If you want to create a tally, go right ahead. There are negative stories about Muslims here every day, to the point I don't bother commenting on most of them. The point is that those posting the negative stories about Muslims or foreigners overlook white British doing the same things -- and use those negative stories to judge all Muslims or all foreigners.

And it's very telling how upset some of our members are now that Veya and I have decided to post a few stories about what the white native-borns are doing as well  ::D::
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you want to create a tally, go right ahead. There are negative stories about Muslims here every day, to the point I don't bother commenting on most of them. The point is that those posting the negative stories about Muslims or foreigners overlook white British doing the same things.

And it's very telling how upset some of our members are now that Veya and I have decided to post a few stories about what the white native-borns are doing as well  ::D:: 

The trouble is that in your haste to score points against a few people who post negative stories about Muslims, you don't mind libelling white British men - also to score points.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Not silly -- hypocritical and biased, actually.

Eh, it's kind of funny so keep on trucking I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you want to create a tally, go right ahead. There are negative stories about Muslims here every day, to the point I don't bother commenting on most of them. The point is that those posting the negative stories about Muslims or foreigners overlook white British doing the same things.

The trouble is that in your haste to score points against a few people who post negative stories about Muslims, you don't mind libelling white British men - also to score points.

No, what's different is that I don't really believe that all white British are pedophiles, because that would be an idiotic conclusion to make -- and the whole point is that making similar conclusions about all Muslims or foreigners is the same kind of idiocy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, what's different is that I don't really believe that all white British are pedophiles, because that would be an idiotic conclusion to make -- and the whole point is that making similar conclusions about all Muslims or foreigners is the same kind of idiocy.

Well if you don't believe it, it's best not to say it - don't you think? People reading this forum might have thought you meant it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well if you don't believe it, it's best not to say it - don't you think? People reading this forum might have thought you meant it.

In that case, people better stop insinuating all Muslims are, because people reading this forum might think they mean it  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

In that case, people better stop insinuating all Muslims are, because people reading this forum might think they mean it  Rolling Eyes 

Perhaps they do mean it. I generally avoid those threads so I don't know if they mean it or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Perhaps they do mean it. I generally avoid those threads so I don't know if they mean it or not.

Rolling Eyes 

Yes, we know they mean it, which was the whole point of Ben's posts. DOH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Yes, we know they mean it, which was the whole point of Ben's posts.  DOH!

But he said he didn't mean when he said it about white British men - hence my post. Do you understand anything?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Yes, we know they mean it, which was the whole point of Ben's posts.  DOH!

But he said he didn't mean when he said it about white British men - hence my post. Do you understand anything?

Oh dear  Rolling Eyes  You don't understand anything do you. He said it because of all the anti Muslim stuff, to point out that if he did the same thing about white english they might see how stupid them doing it about the Muslims is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 10:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh dear  Rolling Eyes   You don't understand anything do you.   He said it because of all the anti Muslim stuff, to point out that if he did the same thing about white english they might see how stupid them doing it about the Muslims is.

He didn't say that at the time actually. It's stupid to say something you don't mean.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh dear  Rolling Eyes   You don't understand anything do you.   He said it because of all the anti Muslim stuff, to point out that if he did the same thing about white english they might see how stupid them doing it about the Muslims is.

He didn't say that at the time actually. It's stupid to say something you don't mean.

No of course he didn't. And it's not stupid, it's making a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No of course he didn't.   And it's not stupid, it's making a point.

It is stupid because it offends all the people who have not accused Muslims of the same thing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm

All I see is more bloody foreigners sticking the boot in....

thats it yanks and aussis next up for the hatefest....... Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No of course he didn't.   And it's not stupid, it's making a point.

It is stupid because it offends all the people who have not accused Muslims of the same thing.

Hmmm, we have a Muslim who posts here, what about the way she is offended by the other posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hmmm, we have a Muslim who posts here, what about the way she is offended by the other posts?

I presume she's free to complain about them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

What was my comment about Asian grooming gangs Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 10:22 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:All I see is more bloody foreigners sticking the boot in....

thats it yanks and aussis next up for the hatefest....... Razz 

As for the yanks, can I go first?

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:24 pm

you would be screwed if we took away your "island aircraft carrier"......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I presume she's free to complain about them.

Agreed
She is also an intelligent articulate lady who doesnt need faux concern on her behalf as she is perfectly able to speak for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I just looked at all the threads I could find here about them, you said nothing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 10:30 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:you would be screwed if we took away your "island aircraft carrier"......

What, there are like six bases in the entire U.K. that the U.S. shares, right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

I just looked at all the threads I could find here about them, you said nothing.

Good Im glad you realise that. Now why dont you sit and have a think as to why that might have been

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Perhaps there are threads on here that some people don't read. I tend to avoid the ones about Muslims, and also the ones about animal cruelty.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Perhaps there are threads on here that some people don't read. I tend to avoid the ones about Muslims, and also the ones about animal cruelty.

I try to avoid the animal crulety ones but everything else ends up about bloody Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 11:28 pm

I think that this thread started off in bad taste tbh.

Don't say something you don't mean just to make a point....it kinda negates your point really.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 09, 2014 12:43 am

THERE ARE MORE INNOCENT Muslims THAN INNOCENT ENGLISHMEN
therefore this is less offensive than the ALL the other shit that gets posted.
Freedom of Speech....
I literally took the Phrasing from Other posts and just changed it to Englishmen  tongue 
All these Englishwomen offended. Why? Is someone insulting you Family?
Well that's no different than me when I read their posts about Muslims.  Neutral 

ALSO the UK Does have a problem with Rapists and Peados (as legitimate as the issues in Islam)
Look at all the High Profile cases, all the people in positions of Power that are being exposed
and at the same time you have an institution that is
The Oxford Union is regarded as Britain’s most elite breeding grounds for past and future leaders.
and it's culture of covering rapists extends to
University students had also received an email regarding the arrest advising them not to talk to the media about the high profile case,

You do have a Systematic/Cultural Issue (much like the Church has been exposed for). Maybe the English need to look at their own before condemning 2 billion people.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 09, 2014 3:10 am

Try this again....ffs

1- I am not English but a yank.
2- yes I get offended by jokes about rape as its happened to close friends.
3- I don't condemn all Muslims for the actions of a few crazies. - same for all religions/cultures/political leanings/ethnicity.
4- there is and always has been abuse of positions of leadership/rulers - take a look at history. Each country /time period has had them.
5- if you have an issue with certain posters and what they write - take it up with them. Doing the same as them to prove a point makes you just as bad and then claiming righteousness is just tacky. 2 wrongs do not make a right.
6- I read this as I lived outside of Oxford for 5 years and my niece went there as well as children of mates and I attended a few literary festivals and lectures but I do not nor should I have to comment on all threads - don't have the time and frankly cant be arsed with wading through pages of insults that deflect from the thread.

Peace out x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 3:12 am

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Good Im glad you realise that. Now why dont you sit and have a think as to why that might have been

Let me think about that, Nems. Could it be that you're not at all fussed about people scoring points of Muslims with rape stories, but you are when it's the culture you come from?

:\\:[: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 3:21 am

Cass wrote:Try this again....ffs

3- I don't condemn all Muslims for the actions of a few crazies. - same for all religions/cultures/political leanings/ethnicity.
4- there is and always has been abuse of positions of leadership/rulers - take a look at history. Each country /time period has had them.
5- if you have an issue with certain posters and what they write - take it up with them. Doing the same as them to prove a point makes you just as bad and then claiming righteousness is just tacky. 2 wrongs do not make a right.
6- I read this as I lived outside of Oxford for 5 years and my niece went there as well as children of mates and I attended a few literary festivals and lectures but I do not nor should I have to comment on all threads - don't have the time and frankly cant be arsed with wading through pages of insults that deflect from the thread.

Peace out x

Cass, I think sometimes it can be useful to hold a mirror up to racism and show what it looks like when it's done to other cultures, particularly to the mainstream culture.

Case in point:

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 09, 2014 3:28 am

Cant see the link old son. Bloody kindle.
while I agree with that in theory....in practice you (not you personally) end up doing the exact thing in return - yes a mirror as it were but it deflects from the true argument ....there are better ways to do it IMO....

Brb - salmon and couscous to get cooking.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 3:33 am

Cass wrote:Cant see the link old son. Bloody kindle.
while I agree with that in theory....in practice you (not you personally) end up doing the exact thing in return - yes a mirror as it were but it deflects from the true argument ....there are better ways to do it IMO....

Brb - salmon and couscous to get cooking.

Maybe there are better ways to do it, but there are few that are more fun or personally satisfying  ::D:: 

Sorry you can't see the link, but basically it's Chris Hayes' epic satire of U.S. right-wing media coverage of "black mobs," showing how easy it is to single out a few incidents and use them to tar an entire culture.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 09, 2014 3:41 am

Cheers I will google it sometime.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 09, 2014 4:48 am

Cass wrote:Try this again....ffs

Peace out x

Number 4.... Statistically higher in the UK  Rolling Eyes 

@2.
who is joking? innocent women are Getting Raped by Englishmen and a lot of you are too busy harassing Minorities to fix Actual problems!!!! (not you personally Cass)

@5 disagree, I may be LW but I ain't a pacifist.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  holding the High Moral Ground is not much good if you let them Burn everything else.

@6.. So you defend a Cultural institution that legitimises and Hides Rapists? because you live near by and they have some community events?

Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS 795
Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS 5a5bdb2a69aee9025a85cfc0b03a28b0

If my post makes one person stop and think it is was worth Upsetting the sensibilities of the others.
Oxford and elite society for RAPISTS The%2Bonly%2Bgood%2Bis%2BKnowledge.%2BThe%2Bonly%2Bevil%2Bis%2Bignorance.%2BWake%2BUp%2BWorld%2B-%2BLet%2527s%2Bchange%2Bwhat%2Bwe%2Bface
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 7:33 am

The comments were in poor taste and like I say you fight prejudice not with prejudice itself but with showing how that prejudice is wrong, By being prejudice using the same illogical arguments you actually endorse when they use such arguments.

Now I know Ben and Veya you are both fed up and I do not blame you, but this is not the way to combat xenophobia, as you have both shown countless views wrong time and time again without having to use copy cat prejudice views, even if I know you are only trying to be ironic.
To me it is not the way forward I know both your hearts are in the right place but this is not the way forward in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 7:36 am

But Didge, you're smart enough to see what we're actually up to, and that's all I care about. Frankly, those who know this board and know me and Veya and are smart enough -- those are the people who I care to be on their nice list. If some choose to put us in their naughty list, chances are I really don't care what they think in the first place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 7:40 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:But Didge, you're smart enough to see what we're actually up to, and that's all I care about. Frankly, those who know this board and know me and Veya and are smart enough -- those are the people who I care to be on their nice list. If some choose to put us in their naughty list, chances are I really don't care what they think in the first place.

Ben I do see what they are up to and you have to understand I have been standing against this for a very long time and do have some experience of what some of these posters are like through years of debating.
I hold you both in high regard and respect and like to think even though politically we share different views, we share a common theme against prejudice discrimination.
I am just saying some people think that they can fight fire with fire, believe me, I have done so myself, but the best way is to show how illogical a view point is because believe me many cannot answer that.

So I really do see where you are coming from, but as you well know some things are very sensitive like abuse to homosexuals for example,. well so is rape for many women, hence why it is a tad insensitive to be honest, again you are both intelligent enough to wipe the floor of many arguments put your way and leave many retreating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 09, 2014 7:51 am

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:But Didge, you're smart enough to see what we're actually up to, and that's all I care about. Frankly, those who know this board and know me and Veya and are smart enough -- those are the people who I care to be on their nice list. If some choose to put us in their naughty list, chances are I really don't care what they think in the first place.

Ben I do see what they are up to and you have to understand I have been standing against this for a very long time and do have some experience of what some of these posters are like through years of debating.
I hold you both in high regard and respect and like to think even though politically we share different views, we share a common theme against prejudice discrimination.
I am just saying some people think that they can fight fire with fire, believe me, I have done so myself, but the best way is to show how illogical a view point is because believe me many cannot answer that.

So I really do see where you are coming from, but as you well know some things are very sensitive like abuse to homosexuals for example,. well so is rape for many women, hence why it is a tad insensitive to be honest, again you are both intelligent enough to wipe the floor of many arguments put your way and leave many retreating.  

Thanks, Didge. I've tried every means I can, to be honest, and it hasn't really worked. On sight I used to be on, my sig used to be, "I fight the battle against ignorance every day. I'm losing badly."

I am hopeful about some of the insights neuropsychology is providing now, basically delving directly into how different people think -- for example, how factual accuracy is so much more important to the left than it is to those on the right, who place a higher premium on building and maintaining narratives (which I think explains a lot). http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2011/09/07/your-brain-on-politics-the-cognitive-neuroscience-of-liberals-and-conservatives/

Just waiting for someone far smarter than me in that arena to demonstrate how it actually works. To me, a mocking treatment of white British the way some of them treat Muslims or foreigners would be akin to dunking a bigot's head in cold water. I didn't intend to do anything besides that and I apologize for offending anyone.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next