NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

4 posters

Go down

French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest Empty French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:48 am

In some deep corner of hell, Hitler is smiling.  One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Muslims gathered in Paris to attend the Union of Islamic Organization’s Thirty First Congress. It was advertised as a gathering about immigration, assimilation, and culture, but it soon descended into an anti-Semitic hate fest.

When the “Jew” was cast into the convention’s spotlight, the crowd was whipped into frenzy with as much emotion as Albert Speer could have ignited from his Nazi rallies orchestrated with cascading lights and burning torches. The atrocities in Syria, the bloodbaths in the streets of Cairo, the barbaric behavior of Boko Haram in Nigeria, and all the evil and wanton cruelty in the Islamic world that daily leap out at us from television, print, and the Internet, all of this was explained as being guided by an invisible hand, the Jew.

In Paris, Hani Ramadan (brother of Tariq) took his place in the pantheon of Jew haters while spewing the irrational to an overly enthusiastic audience, who suspended disbelief.  Ramadan’s words, like Speer’s torchlight parades, echo manifestations of violence in the streets. Ilan Halimi, in 2006, was the first Jew killed in France since World War II for simply being a Jew. He was grotesquely tortured, beaten, set on fire, and left to die. His killers were Muslims steeped in anti-Semitism. Andrew Hussey, the British cultural biographer and expert on France, investigated Halimi’s murder and found that people in the Muslim neighborhood where he had been held knew where he was. Yet, they chose to do nothing, even finding convenient justification for the kidnapping because Halimi was Jewish.

Halimi was not the last Jew to die in France because he was Jewish. In 2012, a rabbi and two children were slaughtered in Toulouse as part of a hate crime. Again the murderer was Muslim, and elements of the Muslim community have not only justified in the crime; they cheered it.

Anti-Semitism, embedded in the pages of French history, has taken on new life with the vast immigration of Muslims. A Jew can no longer go out on the streets of Paris dressed like a Jew. Europe’s largest Jewish community is faced with whether to remain amid the rising Islamic-fueled hatred or leave. The numbers that are leaving increase from year to year....

http://americanthinker.com/2014/05/french_islamic_congress_sinks_into_antisemitic_hate_fest.html

Back to top Go down

French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest Empty Re: French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:56 am

A major conference on Islam in Paris featured anti-Semitic speeches, according to a sociologist who listened to the lectures.
The speeches were given “a place of honor” at Wednesday’s 31st congress of the Union of Islamic Organizations in France, or UOIF, sociologist Michele Tribalat wrote in the Le Figaro daily Thursday. He singled out a speech by Hasni Ramadan, a prominent Muslim leader from Geneva who spoke before thousands of congress participants.
According to the news site www.europe-israel.org, Ramadan said during his address: “All the evil in the world originates from the Jews and the Zionist barbarism.”
The UOIF congress is one of France’s largest and most prominent Islamic events.
Ramadan also condemned French Prime Minister Manuel Vals for “publicly wearing a kippah” while supporting a ban on the wearing of veils by Muslim women in some public areas.
Hani Ramadan is a brother of Tariq Ramadan, a Swiss professor who is banned from entering the United States because of donations he made to Palestinian groups designated as terrorist by the U.S. government.
“Against these international schemes of Zionist power, there is only one rampart: Islam,” Hani Ramadan reportedly said.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/197102/anti-semitism-rife-at-french-Islamic-conference/#ixzz30k98A71B

Back to top Go down

French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest Empty Re: French Islamic Congress Sinks into Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 pm

The Religion of Peace this is yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Nems wrote:The Religion of Peace this is yes?
I find the support for Islam right or wrong by lefties highly amusing. Everything they hate about nazis is there today, but masquerading as Islam. I seriously believe that if Muslims came from, say, Germany and did exactly the same things they do, everyone on here would be spewing hatred for them. Same with the Ukraine situation; the guilty ones in this case, in my opinion, are the right wing pro-western activist groups, which contain nazis, yet they're getting praised by the Left because they're one of the 'accepted groups', i.e. supporting western governments right or wrong.

Deep thinking ain't their strong point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
I find the support for Islam right or wrong by lefties highly amusing.  Everything they hate about nazis is there today, but masquerading as Islam.  I seriously believe that if  Muslims  came from, say, Germany and did exactly the same things they do, everyone on here would be spewing hatred for them.  Same with the Ukraine situation; the guilty ones in this case, in my opinion, are the right wing pro-western activist groups, which contain nazis, yet they're getting praised by the Left because they're one of the 'accepted groups', i.e. supporting western governments right or wrong.  

Deep thinking ain't their strong point.

I have to say I agree with you, there is a terrible precedent set by excusing or codoning behaviour like this, for some Islam is right end of and I have to wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 04, 2014 3:55 pm

I find the conclusion by the righties that lefties support Islam right or wrong to be highly amusing, a VERY selective reading of the actual record. It's really just the story they want to believe, rather than the truth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truthiness
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Yep as I said before of course we need to watch the Front National and Marine but the biggest anti-Semitic group in France is the the Fundamentalists.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 6:29 pm

David wrote:

Yep as I said before of course we need to watch the Front National and Marine but the biggest anti-Semitic group in France is the the Fundamentalists.

I was reading something today about anti-semitism in France. I honestly didn't realize what a big problem it was there. You'd think they'd remember WW2 and not want to go there again wouldn't you!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
David wrote:

I was reading something today about anti-semitism in France.  I honestly didn't realize what a big problem it was there.  You'd think they'd remember WW2 and not want to go there again wouldn't you!

But you see the anti-Semitics are more to be found in certain parts of the Muslim population in France.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu May 15, 2014 1:53 pm

No surprise when the quran itself teaches hatred against jews. You'll never see the likes of the UAF, and the left in general protest against the fascism of islam though, never.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down