NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Empty Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:35 am

Ukrainian troops have surrounded the pro-Russian stronghold of Sloviansk in the east, with residents saying they fear they will be stormed.
At present the troops appear to be concentrating on retaking government buildings from separatists in smaller towns around Sloviansk.
Pro-Russian groups have reacted angrily to the deaths of many separatists in a fire in Odessa in the south on Friday.
Dozens were killed after barricading themselves in a building in the city.
'Absurd'
The BBC's Sarah Rainsford in the regional capital Donetsk says that while it appears Ukrainian forces have sealed off the roads in and out of Sloviansk, they are moving around the city and concentrating on smaller towns nearby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27272964

Well, well, well, it seems it is the Ukrainians that have balls, and that Putin is too afraid to react, knowing full well if he invades the west will respond. Guess those who hero worship him are looking a tad silly, as fair play to the Ukrainian Government, they are fighting back from the underhanded tactics used by Russia.

Back to top Go down

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Empty Re: Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:20 am

On my 'loony' site they had people from all over the world posting on this, including ones from Ukraine. There was a live feed of the fire, but it was taken down pretty quickly. It was disgusting Didge - people were trying to escape from the building and they were being attacked, and some forced back into the building. So much for the pro-westerners you're all sticking up for here - most of them are pretty much nazis from some very extreme RW organizations, which makes me so dumbfounded that they're being encouraged by the Left here and in the US! As if there's no western agenda to move closer to the Russian borders - but keep sucking it all up, just like you did with Bush/Blair.

Back to top Go down

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Empty Re: Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:25 am

Tesstacious wrote:On my 'loony' site they had people from all over the world posting on this, including ones from Ukraine.  There was a live feed of the fire, but it was taken down pretty quickly.  It was disgusting Didge - people were trying to escape from the building and they were being attacked, and some forced back into the building.  So much for the pro-westerners you're all sticking up for here - most of them are pretty much nazis from some very extreme RW organizations, which makes me so dumbfounded that they're being encouraged by the Left here and in the US!  As if there's no western agenda to move closer to the Russian borders - but keep sucking it all up, just like you did with Bush/Blair.

WTF, you are having a bubble bath, yes the action in Odessa was wrong but please stop being an apologist for the instigator of all the problems, Putin and his aggressive cronies, who has sent in under cover army units to create all these problems in the first place and it is Pro Russian Nazi's that are creating all the problems in the first place Tess.
The Left? Yes when you recognise Putin is behind all the problems Tess, then I might give your views some credibility but left views now, behave.
When  ever did I suck up to Blair or Bush, stop talking shite tess, that is the biggest load of bullshit you have ever come out with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:33 am

Also it may have escaped your attention Tess, but it is the Republicans that want tougher sanctions placed on Russia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:54 am

Didge wrote:Also it may have escaped your attention Tess, but it is the Republicans that want tougher sanctions placed on Russia
Which rather proves my point wouldn't you think!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:57 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:Also it may have escaped your attention Tess, but it is the Republicans that want tougher sanctions placed on Russia

So the Republicans are left wing now the Tess?

Shocked 

At least Obama shows restraint, so you must have to hold your hand up to him, because America has to be seen to help its Nato allies Tess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:06 am

Didge wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Shocked 

At least Obama shows restraint, so you must have to hold your hand up to him, because America has to be seen to help its Nato allies Tess.
No they're not, you dummy - that's my point!!!!!!!!! It's the right wing that are the guilty ones in all of this. As I've said over and over.

But anyway I'm not even going to waste my time discussing this with you - if you can call it discussing. Your idea of a "debate" is to simply reply with "PMSL" to every opinion, and to personally insult the poster. That's not debate, and not worth my time or energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:10 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Didge wrote:

Shocked 

No they're not, you dummy - that's my point!!!!!!!!!  It's the right wing that are the guilty ones in all of this.  As I've said over and over.

But anyway I'm not even going to waste my time discussing this with you - if you can call it discussing.  Your idea of a "debate" is to simply reply with "PMSL" to every opinion, and to personally insult the poster. That's not debate, and not worth my time or energy.

Guilty?
Odd so you are saying America should not make promises to help its allies and leave them to it then Tess. Hell why not scrap Nato, I mean if that is your view, because that is what you are basically saying.
Not once have I said PMSL in this, you are thus using a copout to slowly back out of the debate, when I have offered np insult to you yet you made up lies about me backing Bush and Blair, that is an insult if I ever heard one.
So don't use poor excuses Tess, the fact is Putin and his cronies is the aggressor, who are more like a dictatorship than anything democratic, who are homophobic, with poor human rights records, if this was Saudi, you would be stating to invade by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:20 am

Poor little didge getting excited over a single engagement

Syria is in it's 3rd year of fighting and Assads forces and the rebels have both suffered multiple defeats and victories in that time

I suggest baby didge calms down because this is far from over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:21 am

Tesstacious wrote:On my 'loony' site they had people from all over the world posting on this, including ones from Ukraine.  There was a live feed of the fire, but it was taken down pretty quickly.  It was disgusting Didge - people were trying to escape from the building and they were being attacked, and some forced back into the building.  So much for the pro-westerners you're all sticking up for here - most of them are pretty much nazis from some very extreme RW organizations, which makes me so dumbfounded that they're being encouraged by the Left here and in the US!  As if there's no western agenda to move closer to the Russian borders - but keep sucking it all up, just like you did with Bush/Blair.

Correct

The left are ignoring the fact that right sector are a hard line white supremacist nazi movement supported by the west

So essentially didge is supporting nazism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:42 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

Correct

The left are ignoring the fact that right sector are a hard line white supremacist nazi movement supported by the west

More gobbldygook from the forum simpleton, I guess now he is claiming the whole of Nato is backing Naizism.

Epic fail from smelly again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:47 am

Plus I guess smelly is also clueless to the fact the Right Sector are also against the West and using guilt by association yet again, when the West and myself have condemned what happened in Odessa.

Dear me poor smelly

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/02/ukraine-dead-odessa-building-fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 2:53 pm

Vladimir Putin threatens to send in tanks as Ukraine lurches towards all-out war

Russian President Vladimir Putin is ‘outraged’ by the violence in Ukraine and is under huge pressure to send in tanks as the country lurches towards civil war, the Kremlin warned last night.

Amid the deepening violence and bloodshed, Moscow flexed its muscles by demanding that presidential elections scheduled for May 25 be postponed.

The government in Kiev declared two days of mourning for Ukrainian troops killed in the eastern city of Slaviansk and for victims of protests in Odessa – including pro-Russian activists killed in attacks by Ukrainian extremist groups.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619750/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-send-tanks-Ukraine-lurches-war.html#ixzz30krVIxgI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Gone past the point of no return now hasn't it Tess. It's a case of my willy is bigger then your willy now where the powers that be are concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Sassy wrote:Gone past the point of no return now hasn't it Tess.   It's a case of my willy is bigger then your willy now where the powers that be are concerned.

Absolutely Sassy. Always thought it would. Too many chess pieces being moved in the background, there was never any doubt really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Correct

More gobbldygook from the forum simpleton, I guess now he is claiming the whole of Nato is backing Naizism.

The west is supporting right sector mongo

Right sector are nazi supremacists

Not entirely sure what you're struggling with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Sassy wrote:Gone past the point of no return now hasn't it Tess.   It's a case of my willy is bigger then your willy now where the powers that be are concerned.

Absolutely Sassy.  Always thought it would.  Too many chess pieces being moved in the background, there was never any doubt really.  

Another western instigated civil war, how many innocents will die in this one I wonder??

Good job they have Obama a Nobel peace prize otherwise one might accuse him of warmongering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really, that is a complete load of bollocks as per usual and again you offer no evidence to a group that is less than 10,000 strong as if they represent all of Ukraine.

Another epic fail from smelly using again guilt by association

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Really, that is a complete load of bollocks as per usual and again you offer no evidence to a group that is less than 10,000 strong as if they represent all of Ukraine.

Another epic fail from smelly using again guilt by association

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Sector

complete load of bollocks as opposed to your "the Russians are invading Ukraine" (without any invasion force)

sure pal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm

I have a rather uncomfortable feeling that we are witnessing the sowing of the seeds of WW3.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I have a rather uncomfortable feeling that we are witnessing the sowing of the seeds of WW3.....

It does make you wonder doesn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I have a rather uncomfortable feeling that we are witnessing the sowing of the seeds of WW3.....

Mmmmmmm

WW3 started on 9/11 buddy

All this shit is simply the opening skirmishes

WW3 is going to be fought regionally on a global scale where societies and nations tear themselves apart

Can't wait for the "it's only a few" jihadists to come back from Syria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:03 am

smelly_bandit wrote:

Mmmmmmm

WW3 is going to be fought regionally on a global scale where societies and nations tear themselves apart

And you wonder why not many people take you seriously with that gobbledygook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:15 am

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Mmmmmmm

i know why people like YOU don't take me seriously -----------------> Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Ostric12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Tess' chess pieces comment made me think exactly that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

i know why people like YOU don't take me seriously ----------------->

No I do not take you seriously because you are barking mad, though it is fun to correct your many errors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No I do not take you seriously because you are barking mad, though it is fun to correct your many errors

Oh right that's why is it??

Tell us again how Russia has sent tens of thousands of troops to invade Ukraine again

Always goes down well

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Mmmmmmm

SO In Smelly's world the 9/11 was a covert attack carried out by Muslims at the behest of the Communist Russia with Putin trying to remake the USSR  confused confused confused confused confused confused 

Smelly I would remind you that WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH Islam despite how much dickheads like your self go one about it. the truth is Most decent people realise you are just like the extremist dickheads that Killed Rigby, you represent a highly minority view and obviously live in a world of constant delusions.

But you might be right IF the USA knew about 9/11  Suspect  it did give them an excuse to invade some resource rich countries, as Russia is doing to Ukraine, and China and Japan are currently arguing about. Now I wouldn't say this is WW3 at all, this is just resource wars, the major players are securing resources. WW3 could be a few years off yet  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

SO In Smelly's world the 9/11 was a covert attack carried out by Muslims at the behest of the Communist Russia with Putin trying to remake the USSR  confused confused confused confused confused confused 

Smelly I would remind you that WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH Islam despite how much dickheads like your self go one about it. the truth is Most decent people realise you are just like the extremist dickheads that Killed Rigby, you represent a highly minority view and obviously live in a world of constant delusions.

But you might be right IF the USA knew about 9/11  Suspect  it did give them an excuse to invade some resource rich countries, as Russia is doing to Ukraine, and China and Japan are currently arguing about. Now I wouldn't say this is WW3 at all, this is just resource wars, the major players are securing resources. WW3 could be a few years off yet  Rolling Eyes 

Sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself that there isn't a war with Islam

Perhaps you should try telling the jihadists because they sure as shit think they are in a war with us

Oh wait that's too real better stick to scaring yourself about Russia

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 06, 2014 12:45 am

Jihadist make up a extremely small minority (just like Extremist Racists like yourself)

Maybe considering My Sister in law is Muslim and I have dozens of Muslims friends and Acquaintances, you should grow a brain Or try getting out of the basement once and a while. Because the VAST majority of Muslims don't think they are a war with us.

But Islam Still has it own Evil hate filled brain-dead fuck like you, to be ashamed of, just like you bring Shame on Western peoples. Your Combination of Ignorance and Cowardice if Fucking Embarrassing.

And You find I was arguing with Didge about the inevitability of the fall of Ukraine, I am not fearful since I don't give a fuck, it is Eurocentric problem.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 3:27 pm

A Muslim sister in law eh??

Explains a lot

I bet having her round for dinner is a real treat

No pork
No alcohol with dinner
Only special halal meals

Sounds greats

I bet conversation is a real mine field with her about

No religion because that would be really awkward

No politics because that would gravitate towards her faith and how naughty the RW are

No race related issues because apparently "Muslim" is now a race

No news because every time you turn on the TV it's Muslims blowing shit up,killing innocent folks or selling school girls into slavery

Guess all that leaves is how wonderful it is that the purple ponies and chocolate flavoured unicorns can get along in the land of rainbows

You know what's really really really funny and ironic???

when you try to defend the atrocities and human rights violations carrie out by Muslims by saying "it's only a few" (therefore it's ok) you're actually missing the fact that your nice Muslim friends and sister in law are actually the "few"

That makes me smile every time

Ps nice use of association fallacy BTW

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Sassy wrote:

" Moldova’s government has put its borders on alert as violence intensifies in Ukraine with the death of 30 pro-Russian militants in battles with the army.
Much of its 750-mile border with Ukraine is controlled by pro-Russian groups and there are 1,500 Russian troops stationed in a separatist republic of Trans-Dniester, which recently asked to be united with Russia.

The Russian government has said it respects Moldova's territorial integrity in the past but leaders are concerned about unrest in Trans-Dniester.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-crisis-moldova-on-high-alert-as-fighting-intensifies-9325108.html

Hadn't heard of this unrest until just now.

Sassy can I join in your ponderings with M' Lord
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 4:38 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself that there isn't a war with Islam

Perhaps you should try telling the jihadists because they sure as shit think they are in a war with us

So basically smelly is stating that we are at war with Islam, odd, no declaration or the fact that would mean war with 1.5 billion Muslims.
Yes the Jihadists say the same crap as you, that does not mean they are right, that Muslims agree with them either, so your whole argument hinges on what they believe and to show you how utterly you are obsessed with Islam you can turn any debate into it, even though this one is on Russia.

There is a very real threat from Islamic extremists, clubbing together this all under Islam claiming we are at war with a myth, is a tad stupid, as you then clearly do want WW3 and care little for the consequences or how many die.

I do love your little rants of paranoia smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:12 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

" Moldova’s government has put its borders on alert as violence intensifies in Ukraine with the death of 30 pro-Russian militants in battles with the army.
Much of its 750-mile border with Ukraine is controlled by pro-Russian groups and there are 1,500 Russian troops stationed in a separatist republic of Trans-Dniester, which recently asked to be united with Russia.

The Russian government has said it respects Moldova's territorial integrity in the past but leaders are concerned about unrest in Trans-Dniester.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-crisis-moldova-on-high-alert-as-fighting-intensifies-9325108.html

Hadn't heard of this unrest until just now.

Sassy can I join in your ponderings with M' Lord

You certainly can. Sounds like they will stir it up in Moldova next, then take over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

So basically smelly is stating that we are at war with Islam, odd, no declaration or the fact that would mean war with 1.5 billion Muslims.
Yes the Jihadists say the same crap as you, that does not mean they are right, that Muslims agree with them either, so your whole argument hinges on what they believe and to show you how utterly you are obsessed with Islam you can turn any debate into it, even though this one is on Russia.

There is a very real threat from Islamic extremists, clubbing together this all under Islam claiming we are at war with a myth, is a tad stupid, as you then clearly do want WW3 and care little for the consequences or how many die.

I do love your little rants of paranoia smelly

quick didge get back to doing what you do best

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Ostric13

before the boggeyman comes to get you

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:A Muslim sister in law eh??

Explains a lot

I bet having her round for dinner is a real treat

No pork
No alcohol with dinner
Only special halal meals

Sounds greats

I bet conversation is a real mine field with her about

No religion because that would be really awkward

No politics because that would gravitate towards her faith and how naughty the RW are

No race related issues because apparently "Muslim" is now a race

No news because every time you turn on the TV it's Muslims blowing shit up,killing innocent folks or selling school girls into slavery

Guess all that leaves is how wonderful it is that the purple ponies and chocolate flavoured unicorns can get along in the land of rainbows

You know what's really really really funny and ironic???

when you try to defend the atrocities and human rights violations carrie out by Muslims by saying "it's only a few" (therefore it's ok) you're actually missing the fact that your nice Muslim friends and sister in law are actually the "few"

That makes me smile every time

Ps nice use of association fallacy BTW

LOL no smelly, it is not like that at all.

She didn't eat pork at first and still wont around HER parents but will if she is with us. Similarly she will drink alcohol and so does her brother, real nice bloke your stereo typical Muslim REALLY into Street Fighter and Magic: the gathering....
Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Magic_the_gathering_tactic_04

Even her Parents who are moderate Muslims will eat non halal prepared food if the meat type is Halal, (i.e the will always eat chicken or turkey or Fish which are the things we cook for Christmas) my SIL is really a secular convert now.... cause you know we're nice good people that treat everyone with respect and have very little faith in religion  Wink  Even her Dad enjoys a beer cause he's Aussie now too

Do you really think all(or most) Muslims are
Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Muslim_terrorists
 confused confused confused confused 

cause they are not, most can separate their faith and political beliefs, most (just like Christians) Accept/like democracy and secularism

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold 4f426bee-b773-11e2-9e17-d687f5ea349f_665806347--646x363

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue May 06, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Yes v I do think that most Muslims are like the second pic

Though I doubt you have the intellect to understand why, or how you've just basically supported that belief

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 07, 2014 12:14 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Yes v I do think that most Muslims are like the second pic

Though I doubt you have the intellect to understand why, or how you've just basically supported that belief

And I doubt you have the intellect to understand that YOU deserve that HATE you get because that is what you project on others, no one will convert to the Church of Smelly except those that are so filled with Hate.... like the ones in the second pic, wearing sheets, you hate the type of person you are. But are too dumb to see that others will hate you for being that type of person too.  Neutral 

Thankfully Most Muslims are much much nicer than you..

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold _19426_Australia_Muslim_lifesaver

Ukraine crisis: Troops surround pro-Russian stronghold Poster-3
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:49 am

Most Muslims

Lol

Too stupid to even know what you're doing aren't you

Too stupid to understand that what you're doing proves me right

I would ask you to think about it but bots like you can't think can they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 7:02 am

So you have 1400 years of constant fighting by the majority of Muslims year on year to back this then smelly and that they always butchered cities when they took them and never allowed any other faiths to survive even the oldest Christian communities are found with Muslim majority countries?

So you use pictures to now back that the majority of 1.5 billion Muslims are like as you claim, one moment.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

I suppose that the majority of Nigerian Muslims now back Boko Haram?

Dear me your hatred and prejudice always falls apart the minute you post anything.

Not only is history against you, but you fail to even understand what drives today's extremism

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Didge wrote:

So you have 1400 years of constant fighting by the majority of Muslims year on year to back this then smelly and that they always butchered cities when they took them and never allowed any other faiths to survive even the oldest Christian communities are found with Muslim majority countries?

So you use pictures to now back that the majority of 1.5 billion Muslims are like as you claim, one moment.

Dear me your hatred and prejudice always falls apart the minute you post anything.

Not only is history against you, but you fail to even understand what drives today's extremism

see??

too stupid to understand

irrelevant waffle from eh irrelevant empty vessel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

see??

too stupid to understand

irrelevant waffle from eh irrelevant empty vessel

Yes I understand how very stupid you are because you are always unable to come back with an intelligent response, seriously over the years I have really enjoyed spanking you so many times in debates that the above reply is all you can offer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Just posting this in case anyone (Didge?) is interested.  I know you all slag off the American site, but you do get views from people all over the world.  There's one poster from Russia who gives his perspective, which I find interesting.  He's stuck his posts on a blog - a lot to do with history and background...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/external?http%3A%2F%2Fklou.tt%2F1m5fjury8swo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 1:17 pm

Tesstacious wrote:Just posting this in case anyone (Didge?) is interested.  I know you all slag off the American site, but you do get views from people all over the world.  There's one poster from Russia who gives his perspective, which I find interesting.  He's stuck his posts on a blog - a lot to do with history and background...

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

Okay then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Samhraí wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:Just posting this in case anyone (Didge?) is interested.  I know you all slag off the American site, but you do get views from people all over the world.  There's one poster from Russia who gives his perspective, which I find interesting.  He's stuck his posts on a blog - a lot to do with history and background...

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

Okay then.
Sorry, I tried the link direct but it didn't work so I did it as external link with GLP - but they do blanket bans all the bloody time. I'll try asking someone to do it for me, I'm useless when it comes to computer stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Two seconds I'll just reset my router.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Samhraí wrote:Two seconds I'll just reset my router.

He's just replied to me:

Problem is there are Cyrillic symbols in the URL...
I've added link to my twitter description: https://twitter.com/Sayonaki_Tatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:03 pm

They have proxies on their ban list too.
They're thorough I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Took me two different IPs but my VPN got me in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Guten Tag, Mädchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next