NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community!

Go down

She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community! Empty She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community!

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 pm

2nd May 2014

I'd have said she's a disgrace to herself, nobody else made her a scum bag sh1t face.

Constance Briscoe, 56, faces jail when she is sentenced today for perverting the course of justice  during the downfall of the then Cabinet minister.

She will also be kicked out of the judiciary in disgrace after 30 years as a criminal barrister and part-time judge.

Briscoe is believed to be the first British judge in living memory to be convicted of such a serious offence, for which the maximum sentence is life imprisonment. A judge at the Old Bailey warned it was ‘almost inevitable’ she would be jailed

The mother-of-two was made a Recorder in 1996, becoming one of the first black women to sit as a judge in Britain. But yesterday, her sister Patsy, 57, said: ‘She is paying a high price for her dishonesty.

‘She is a disgrace to the black community because she became a judge, and young black people looked up to her as a role model. People find her downfall worse than embarrassing.’
It was also revealed last night that Briscoe is under criminal investigation over claims she fraudulently obtained documents to defend a libel suit brought by her estranged mother, Carmen Briscoe-Mitchell, in 2008.

Mrs Briscoe-Mitchell, 80, who has branded her a ‘liar and a fantasist’, looked on from the public gallery as her daughter was convicted yesterday.

Briscoe lied when she gave statements as a witness during the trial of Huhne and former wife Vicky Pryce, who were jailed for eight months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2617937/Constance-Briscoe-guilty-LYING-police-investigating-Chris-Huhne-speeding-points-scandal.html#ixzz30YacTMoT

Back to top Go down

She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community! Empty Re: She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community!

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:36 pm

B1tch!

She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community! Articl62

Back to top Go down

She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community! Empty Re: She Is A Disgrace To The Black Community!

Post by gerber Fri May 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Will her court appearance as a professional now have to be looked into ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:55 pm

gerber wrote:Will her court appearance as a professional now have to be looked into ?

Interesting point Gerber, how many cases she was involved in will now be looked into?

Shows how one criminal can cost the Tax payer loads through deceit and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:Will her court appearance as a professional now have to be looked into ?

Interesting point Gerber, how many cases she was involved in will now be looked into?

She held duel roles I thinks, barrister and judge...... Had me believing her when she appeared for Hune .
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 2:44 pm

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

She held duel roles I thinks, barrister and judge......  Had me believing her when she appeared for Hune .

It may open a massive can of worms then for many cases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Even though she has been convicted,she remains the darling of the left & left wing Tories.....Guess why?

I almost feel sorry for her because she achieved so much as a person (I fail to see the fuss about the colour of her skin)& now she's blown it.

Career,pension....the lot gone.

But she'll still be the darling of the left & Tory left wingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down