NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal

+5
Lone Wolf
harrymuffin
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal - Page 3 Empty Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Searchers for Flight 370 are beginning to refocus on the Northern Arc theory.  Here is a promising find:

BD News 24 wrote:An Australian exploration company says it may have traced the debris of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 in the Bay of Bengal.

GeoResonance says its research has identified materials on the ocean floor that may be from a plane, reports 7News.

The spot the company reportedly located the ‘materials’ in the Bay is 5,000 kilometres from where the authorities have been looking for the plane.

Flight MH370 went off the radar while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on Mar 8 with 239 people on board.

Six weeks have now passed and extensive searches in the Indian Ocean have failed to yield results.

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott on Monday said the chance of finding floating debris from the jetliner was highly unlikely.

He said a new phase of the search will focus on a far larger area of the Indian Ocean floor.

Malaysia, China, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Britain and the United States are assisting Australia in conducting the most expensive search in aviation history.

The US Navy Bluefin-21 underwater drone searching the seabed has so far failed to find any sign of the plane.

“We are still baffled and disappointed that we haven’t been able to find undersea wreckage based on those detections,” Reuters quoted Abbott as telling reporters.

He said the new search area, which spans 700km by 80km (435 miles by 40 miles), could take between six and eight months to completely examine, at a cost to Australia of as much as A$60 million ($55.69 million).

But GeoResonance believes authorities have been “looking in the wrong place”.

It started its own search for the missing aircraft on Mar 10.

“The technology that we use was originally designed to find nuclear warheads, submarines… our team in the Ukraine decided we should try and help,” the Adelaide-based 7News quoted David Pope from GeoResonance as saying.

The company has surveyed over 2,000,000 square kilometres of the possible crash zone, using images obtained from satellites and aircraft.

Scientists focused their efforts north of the flight’s last known location, using over 20 technologies to analyse the data including a nuclear reactor.

Pope said they were “very excited” at finding what they believed to be the wreckage of a commercial airliner.

Pavel Kursa from GeoResonance told 7News: “We identified chemical elements and materials that make up a Boeing 777… these are aluminium, titanium, copper, steel alloys and other materials.”

The team sent an initial report to the authorities while the black box still had two weeks of battery power left.

They said they verified the findings by analysing images from the same area on Mar 5, three days before the plane’s disappearance.

“The wreckage wasn’t there prior to the disappearance of MH370,” Pope said.

The full report was submitted on Apr 15.

“We’re not trying to say that it definitely is MH370, however it is a lead we feel should be followed up,” Pope told 7News.

Source: Bd news24

http://www.bangladeshchronicle.net/index.php/2014/04/missing-plane-wreckage-found-in-bay-of-bengal/

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal - Page 3 Empty Re: Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal

Post by Original Quill Wed May 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Nems wrote:Bloody hell she was in like flynn there!
Get yer coat Quill, you've pulled!

lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal - Page 3 Empty Re: Debris from aircraft wreckage found in Bay of Bengal

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Diversion and cowardice, thy name is Quill. Gonna send the Scissor Sisters in again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Blimey,I used to love it when I was the bad boy & received all the abuse & bollockings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Shady wrote:Blimey,I used to love it when I was the bad boy & received all the abuse & bollockings.

Evening Shady.   You have turned quite civilised lately.   BTW, did you read the info on the previous page that upheld the theory you put up?

And at least you don't to the avoidance Quill does. Take a bet he avoids again.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed May 07, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Shady wrote:Blimey,I used to love it when I was the bad boy & received all the abuse & bollockings.

Must learn to share, m'boy. Learn to share.  Laughing 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well make sure you keep fanning the flames dear, Im sure Irn bru will bealong directly to do like wise

Haha...Irn Bru has certainly become the Dr. Spock of the sassy-posse, hasn't he?  None of the rest of them can answer intelligently, and Irn Bru is so consumed with his vindictiveness that it ruins even his best analytical efforts.  Look at the nasty adjectives with which he sprinkles his posts.

Well, I do think we should abandon this thread.  Ben has made it quite clear that he doesn't want any more of the shit stirring.

Quill,you  just look even more ridiculous saying things as that, both Irn and Sassy are way ahead if you,you change your opinion as often as socks, you also perform numerous U-turns...and  half truths at best.

Just because I'm not really following this story does not mean I'm not looking in

Please drop the 'clever club ' act Quill, someone who feels the need to try to be so clever and boastful is lacking many things..

But then your an ex judge, lawyer and your on the board of the Golden Gate Bridge aren't you ? Laughing 

And your leaning on probably the most devious poster on the entire forum...

Tee-hee  Laughing

No offence btw,I'm just telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed May 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh my God, what a mess.

Well make sure you keep fanning the flames dear, Im sure Irn bru will bealong directly to do like wise

Haha...Irn Bru has certainly become the Dr. Spock of the sassy-posse, hasn't he?  None of the rest of them can answer intelligently, and Irn Bru is so consumed with his vindictiveness that it ruins even his best analytical efforts.  Look at the nasty adjectives with which he sprinkles his posts.

Well, I do think we should abandon this thread.  Ben has made it quite clear that he doesn't want any more of the shit stirring.

That's fine Quill abandon if you wish but at least in departing from this one you didn't get as nasty as last time when you told me e to fuck off.

There's a saying that we use frequently here in Scotland which is...

Ye canny kid a kidder

Look it up.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's fine Quill abandon if you wish but at least in departing from this one you didn't get as nasty as last time when you told me e to fuck off.

Ye canny kid a kidder

Look it up.

Haha...Irn Bru, are you too sensitive??  is F-O too stiff for you?  Oh my, you do live a gentle life...in keeping with Edinburgh.  I am from the islands, and I could kick your dandy...well, never mind.

Is abandoning per your admin too much...perhaps you should resign as a mod.  

There's an old Scots New England saying, "t'is oda, bye,"  You figure it out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 6:01 am

I know I've said this, it feels like, a million times or so, but ...

Mother-FUCKER.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 7:18 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I know I've said this, it feels like, a million times or so, but ...

Mother-FUCKER.

Que?  :\\:[: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 am

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:Wow nice tag teaming guys  ::D:: 

Isn't it amusing, Nems?  When the sassy-posse shows up, they do try to get their money's worth.

I find what is most illustrative is if you just walk away and leave them spitting and sputtering because they have no one to carry on about.  It certainly shows they are far more committed to some perceived gang war than anything to do with the title of this thread.  I like doing that and watching them squirm.

BTW, you were right about my comment over sassy's manipulation.  I was stunned to see her openly admitting in that post how she tries to chase people off the board..."referred to them as 'the people I no longer want to.'" How candid.  I also see that she is still stalking me...she checks if I am logged out, in, or whatever.

Anyway, the sassy gang have nothing to contribute meaningfully to this thread.  We should open another one and let Ben shut this one down as well.

HAHAHA post of the week  ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 am

The 'pings' thought to have emanated from missing Flight MH370's black box recorders might actually have come from satellite tracking devices tagged to marine animals such as sharks and turtles, it has been claimed.

The suggestion, put forward by archaeologist and writer William Meacham, raises the prospect that search authorities are looking in the wrong place for the plabe, which disappeared on March 8 with 239 people on board.

Writing in the Malaysian Insider, Mr Meacham, who is affiliated with the University of Hong Kong, said: "For several decades, pingers with frequencies of 30 to 50kHz have been commonly used to track large, deep ocean animals.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh370-black-box-pings-actually-3511000#ixzz317GAOwJX
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I know I've said this, it feels like, a million times or so, but ...

Mother-FUCKER.

Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:19 am

David wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Isn't it amusing, Nems?  When the sassy-posse shows up, they do try to get their money's worth.

I find what is most illustrative is if you just walk away and leave them spitting and sputtering because they have no one to carry on about.  It certainly shows they are far more committed to some perceived gang war than anything to do with the title of this thread.  I like doing that and watching them squirm.

BTW, you were right about my comment over sassy's manipulation.  I was stunned to see her openly admitting in that post how she tries to chase people off the board..."referred to them as 'the people I no longer want to.'" How candid.  I also see that she is still stalking me...she checks if I am logged out, in, or whatever.

Anyway, the sassy gang have nothing to contribute meaningfully to this thread.  We should open another one and let Ben shut this one down as well.

Probably is if you are one of the Quill gang and have suck up as much as you can. The fact that he is, as normal, lying through his back teeth about what was said wouldn't bother you. Quill does love his minions slurping away, doesn't he. Mr Manipulator just hates to be shown up for what he is.

Last edited by Sassy on Thu May 08, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 am

gerber wrote:The 'pings' thought to have emanated from missing Flight MH370's black box recorders might actually have come from satellite tracking devices tagged to marine animals such as sharks and turtles, it has been claimed.

The suggestion, put forward by archaeologist and writer William Meacham, raises the prospect that search authorities are looking in the wrong place for the plabe, which disappeared on March 8 with 239 people on board.

Writing in the Malaysian Insider, Mr Meacham, who is affiliated with the University of Hong Kong, said: "For several decades, pingers with frequencies of 30 to 50kHz have been commonly used to track large, deep ocean animals.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh370-black-box-pings-actually-3511000#ixzz317GAOwJX

I think it's a bit more complicated than just the frequency Gerbs, although they have stated that black boxes are on a frequency that is not used by anything else. Found this, which shows, if nothing else lol, that it is a lot more than just the frequency:

http://www.idsc.ethz.ch/Courses/signals_and_systems/ArchiveFall12/lectureNotes12.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 08, 2014 11:25 am

Sassy wrote:
David wrote:

Probably is if you are one of the Quill gang and have suck up as much as you can.

Is it a train? Is it a plane? No it is Superman! You must be Superman as you came from nowhere...

What a daft cow you are!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:28 am

David wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Probably is if you are one of the Quill gang and have suck up as much as you can.

Is it a train?  Is it a plane?  No it is Superman!   You must be Superman as you came from nowhere...

What a daft cow you are!

I'd just logged on and this thread is towards the top. I think David, your post says exactly what you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 08, 2014 11:34 am

Humour humour humour where is my humour?  lol! :\\:[: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 08, 2014 11:36 am

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:The 'pings' thought to have emanated from missing Flight MH370's black box recorders might actually have come from satellite tracking devices tagged to marine animals such as sharks and turtles, it has been claimed.

I think it's a bit more complicated than just the frequency Gerbs, although they have stated that black boxes are on a frequency that is not used by anything else.   Found this, which shows, if nothing else lol, that it is a lot more than just the frequency:

http://www.idsc.ethz.ch/Courses/signals_and_systems/ArchiveFall12/lectureNotes12.pdf

Morning Boss...

Any chance of a summary...... Blooming complicated fora a little thing like me.........

( In other words can't be bothered to read it all...... LOL seems interesting though )

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:40 am

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I think it's a bit more complicated than just the frequency Gerbs, although they have stated that black boxes are on a frequency that is not used by anything else.   Found this, which shows, if nothing else lol, that it is a lot more than just the frequency:

Morning Boss...

Any chance of a summary......  Blooming complicated fora a little thing like me.........

( In other words can't be bothered to read it all......  LOL  seems interesting though )

Have to confess Gerbs, a long while since I did anything like that, and I just had a quick skim. It does seem to show however that there are inbuilt systems in the black box that means there are signals within the frequency that have to be read according to which particular box it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 08, 2014 11:45 am

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Morning Boss...

Any chance of a summary......  Blooming complicated fora a little thing like me.........

( In other words can't be bothered to read it all......  LOL  seems interesting though )

Have to confess Gerbs, a long while since I did anything like that, and I just had a quick skim.   It does seem to show however that there are inbuilt systems in the black box that means there are signals within the frequency that have to be read according to which particular box it is.

Thank you, will enjoy my lunch much more now....... Razz Mushrooms in a cream sauce on home made bread lightly toasted... Are you free ?

But re the fish theory, it could go some way to explain why they kept hearing pings in different areas and long after the ping should have died

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 11:50 am

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Have to confess Gerbs, a long while since I did anything like that, and I just had a quick skim.   It does seem to show however that there are inbuilt systems in the black box that means there are signals within the frequency that have to be read according to which particular box it is.

Thank you, will enjoy my lunch much more now....... Razz Mushrooms in a cream sauce on home made bread lightly toasted...  Are you free ?

But re the fish theory, it could go some way to explain why they kept hearing pings in different areas and long after the ping should have died

Now mushrooms in cream sauce is one of my favourites! I'll be there. The theory could explain why they kept hearing pings afterwards, especially if they were not using the equipment that could pinpoint what the pings came from. Enjoy the mushrooms lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

David wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:Wow nice tag teaming guys  ::D:: 

I know, David and isn’t it just hilarious that a guy who is a lofty lawyer in the State of California and claims to hold so many senior private and public positions in his life would be on a social media forum hurling abuse and coming up with all these conspiracy theories about a housewife and an OAP in England. I’m not surprised you are laughing in fact I nearly fell off my seat laughing. Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Ye canny kid a kidder

Look it up.

Haha...Irn Bru, are you too sensitive??  is F-O too stiff for you?  Oh my, you do live a gentle life...in keeping with Edinburgh.  I am from the islands, and I could kick your dandy...well, never mind.

Is abandoning per your admin too much...perhaps you should resign as a mod.  

There's an old Scots New England saying, "t'is oda, bye,"  You figure it out.

No I’m not in the least offended by it Quill in fact I find it quite funny when people resort to  that sort of language when abandoning the discussion instead of continuing with it but I suppose they have their reasons.

You keep calling for this thread to be closed and I see there have been a few helping hands along to try and make that happen. If you really have any concerns about this thread or indeed any issues relating to Admin then I would suggest that you take them to Ben but be careful that you don’t end up with a reputation  as the board snitch.

Anyway ,I see that there are still some people who appear to want to continue with it but  if you are not then please respect the wishes of others by not disrupting it further.

tìoraidh
Irn
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 2:11 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Morning Boss...

Thank you, will enjoy my lunch much more now....... Razz Mushrooms in a cream sauce on home made bread lightly toasted...  Are you free ?

They may well be what they say they are Gerbs but we will only ever know for sure if and when they find any wreckage or the data recorders. Time will tell

At least you are still interested in continuing the discussion.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
gerber wrote:

They may well be what they say they are Gerbs but we will only ever know for sure if and when they find any wreckage or the data recorders. Time will tell

You will love this one......

One in ten Americans think 'space aliens' were involved in the disappearance if the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, it was revealed today.
A survey found that nine per cent of the people believe 'space aliens or beings from another dimension were involved'.

The survey comes as 11 terrorists with links to Al Qaeda were arrested in Kuala Lumpur and Kedah and questioned about being involved in the plane's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622708/One-ten-Americans-believe-space-aliens-involved-disappearance-ill-fated-Malaysian-flight-MH370.html#ixzz318IVsrFA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Thu May 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
David wrote:

I know, David and isn’t it just hilarious that a guy who is a lofty lawyer in the State of California and claims to hold so many senior private and public positions in his life would be on a social media forum hurling abuse and coming up with all these conspiracy theories about a housewife and an OAP in England. I’m not surprised you are laughing in fact I nearly fell off my seat laughing. Laughing

I was laughing with him not at him.  tongue tongue 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

eddie wrote:

Mother-FUCKER.

Que?  :\\:[: 

¿Qué quiere decir, "qué"?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 08, 2014 7:23 pm

You gotta love the alien conspiracies  alien 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:You gotta love the alien conspiracies  alien 

Yep, they was swallowed by a bit ship in the sky. Apparently 10% of Americans think it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
David wrote:

My God you are so wound up by him!
Sassy had the hots for him what the feck is your excuse?!

::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 8:32 pm

gerber wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
gerber wrote:

You will love this one......

One in ten Americans think 'space aliens' were involved in the disappearance if the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, it was revealed today.
A survey found that nine per cent of the people believe 'space aliens or beings from another dimension were involved'.

The survey comes as 11 terrorists with links to Al Qaeda were arrested in Kuala Lumpur and Kedah and questioned about being involved in the plane's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622708/One-ten-Americans-believe-space-aliens-involved-disappearance-ill-fated-Malaysian-flight-MH370.html#ixzz318IVsrFA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Evening Gerber, well I suppose we shouldn't rule anything out but alien abduction does seem a bit far fetched. I believe that they are looking to bring in some better and more up to date equipment to help in the search so fingers crossed that we may get a result. The families of those that were on board deserve to know what happened to their loved ones.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Nems wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
David wrote:

My God you are so wound up by him!
Sassy had the hots for him what the feck is your excuse?!

::smthg:: 

He wants this thread closed. He trying to get me to resign as a mod. So who's wound up?  Rolling Eyes 

Anything to contribute on the subject in hand? You could of course go back to Quill's last post where he offered anything on it and take it on from there if you wish.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3