NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan

2 posters

Go down

British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan  Empty British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:19 pm

A British man jailed under Pakistan's blasphemy laws has spoken of his experience after he escaped to the UK.

Masud Ahmad was imprisoned in November last year for reciting a passage from the Qu'ran.

The 73-year-old belongs to the Ahmaddiya community, who were declared non-Muslim by the Pakistan government in 1974 and are barred from practising their faith as Muslims.

Mr Ahmad escaped to Britain and is now living with his children in Glasgow.

The homeopathic practitioner believes he was deliberately targeted and set up.

Speaking to the BBC, Mr Ahmad said he was visited by a man at his clinic in Lahore.

"He asked me for some medical advice. I wrote whatever was needed and after that he pushed me into the religious questions," he said.

"I took the Qu'ran out and I said, 'let's see what the Qu'ran says'. I just quoted a little bit and translated it into Urdu, and then the police came.

"They grabbed me by the neck and took me to the police station."

He added: "It was planned many months ago, it wasn't just sudden. There was a black mark on my car and on my shop."

Mr Ahmad spent 65 days in jail where he slept on the floor before fleeing to Britain while on bail. He first came to the UK in the 1960s before returning to Pakistan in the 1980s.

http://www.asianimage.co.uk/news/united_kingdom/11175330.British_man_jailed_under_blasphemy_law_returns_to_UK/?ref=var_0
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan  Empty Re: British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm

And?? We KNOW what primitive practices they have "over there" Ben.....the problem is some of them want to import those same practices here....

Back to top Go down

British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan  Empty Re: British man returns to UK after being imprisoned for blasphemy in Pakistan

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:29 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:And??   We KNOW what primitive practices they have "over there" Ben.....the problem is some of them want to import those same practices here....

Jump my ass for sharing a story I found interesting why dontcha ...  confused confused confused 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:And??   We KNOW what primitive practices they have "over there" Ben.....the problem is some of them want to import those same practices here....

Jump my ass for sharing a story I found interesting why dontcha ...  confused confused confused 

No thanks ben...I'll leave THAT sort of thing to catman...... affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Druid prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Druid prick.

deranged queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

Druid prick.

deranged queen

More retaliation.

Why don't you just fuck off you poor excuse for a craftsman, you fucking fake....You Halloween reject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:22 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

deranged queen

More retaliation.

Why don't you just fuck off you poor excuse for a craftsman, you fucking fake....You Halloween reject.

why dont you go back to supping your tax payer funded vodka you excuse for a human...you failure of a hypochondriac....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

More retaliation.

why dont you go back to supping your tax payer funded vodka you excuse for a human...you failure of a hypochondriac....

I can't understand why you are baiting and trying to cause trouble on here, this thread will probably lead to an invasion by the coven, the usual mudslinging, then Ben will probably have to lock it.  Sad 

Just because you were a failure at running your own forum, you were a coward that closed down your forum, and left the members with nowhere to go, you shouldn't be causing problems here, you fucking ignorant druid fuckup.

Feel free to share and discuss anything you're interested in, but please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics may be asked to leave. You can view our rules here.

Last edited by Catman on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
A British man jailed under Pakistan's blasphemy laws has spoken of his experience after he escaped to the UK.

Masud Ahmad was imprisoned in November last year for reciting a passage from the Qu'ran.

The 73-year-old belongs to the Ahmaddiya community, who were declared non-Muslim by the Pakistan government in 1974 and are barred from practising their faith as Muslims.

Speaking to the BBC, Mr Ahmad said he was visited by a man at his clinic in Lahore.

"He asked me for some medical advice. I wrote whatever was needed and after that he pushed me into the religious questions," he said.

"I took the Qu'ran out and I said, 'let's see what the Qu'ran says'. I just quoted a little bit and translated it into Urdu, and then the police came.

He added: "It was planned many months ago, it wasn't just sudden. There was a black mark on my car and on my shop."

Mr Ahmad spent 65 days in jail where he slept on the floor before fleeing to Britain while on bail. He first came to the UK in the 1960s before returning to Pakistan in the 1980s.

http://www.asianimage.co.uk/news/united_kingdom/11175330.British_man_jailed_under_blasphemy_law_returns_to_UK/?ref=var_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 pm

One wonders why he went back to Pakistan in the first place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

I can't understand why you are baiting and trying to cause trouble on here, this thread will probably lead to an invasion by the coven, the usual mudslinging, then Ben will probably have to lock it.  Sad 

Just because you were a failure at running your own forum, you were a coward that closed down your forum, and left the members with nowhere to go, you shouldn't be causing problems here, you fucking ignorant druid fuckup.

ahh diddums.....dont like the truth catty....you like handing it out,,,but you dont like it back do you...well I got spadefulls for you..

what I really want to know is.......You recon where you live is such a nice, multicultural area.....yet you darent step out of your house?? you even crawl off to the cash point at 2 in the morning in a cab.....must be a great area...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:One wonders why he went back to Pakistan in the first place.

well...there is that.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:53 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

ahh diddums.....dont like the truth catty....you like handing it out,,,but you dont like it back do you...well I got spadefulls for you..

what I really want to know is.......You recon where you live is such a nice, multicultural area.....yet you darent step out of your house?? you even crawl off to the cash point at 2 in the morning in a cab.....must be a great area...    

Please stick to the topic, and stop trying to divert it to your 'pet subject'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:One wonders why he went back to Pakistan in the first place.

I can't really think of much more to say about it, except that it's a shame he thinks that living in Britain is second best.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

I am...i replyed to ragga...but its difficult when you keep sticking your worthless oar in......
take a leaf out of your own book.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

I can't really think of much more to say about it, except that it's a shame he thinks that living in Britain is second best.

well I suppose, he may have wanted to see relatives? who knows....however surely he knew the dangers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

well I suppose, he may have wanted to see relatives? who knows....however surely he knew the dangers...

His children appear to live in Glasgow.

It's a bit of a weird story really. Perhaps Ben could comment on it some more.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

I am...i replyed to ragga...but its difficult when you keep sticking your worthless oar in......

Ragga isn't called catty. Rolling Eyes 

Carry on with the subject matter....

Last edited by Catman on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm

from the article

"He said: "Any Ahmadi can be sent to prison or murdered any time and nobody will ask 'why did you do that?' because he is a second-class, or rather third-class citizen.

"I love my country but I can't go back. If I go back I will be imprisoned or murdered, so I have no choice but to live in Britain and enjoy the freedom."

lets hope he appreciates it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

now I know you are thick....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:12 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:from the article

"He said: "Any Ahmadi can be sent to prison or murdered any time and nobody will ask 'why did you do that?' because he is a second-class, or rather third-class citizen.

"I love my country but I can't go back. If I go back I will be imprisoned or murdered, so I have no choice but to live in Britain and enjoy the freedom."

lets hope he appreciates it....

That's what I thought too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

Perhaps i am a bit thick on occasions, but not on this one.

I'd rather be thick than a fucking druid coward, that closed a forum down by saying 'Merry Xmas, hope that you enjoy it, but elsewhere' ....Or words to that effect anyway.

......Or you might have got TTS to say that!

What a tosser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

I'd rather be thick than a fucking druid coward, that closed a forum down by saying 'Merry Xmas, hope that you enjoy it, but elsewhere' ....Or words to that effect anyway.

What a tosser.
practice what you preach

or STFU

Feel free to share and discuss anything you're interested in, but please note that members who consistently hijack threads to steer them toward discussions of their favorite "pet" topics may be asked to leave. You can view our rules here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:20 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

What a tosser.
practice what you preach

or STFU

I hadn't even contributed to this thread, you made a comment about me, then i replied. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Oh well - the poor chap will be relieved to hear there's so much interest in his story.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

.....Meanwhile....Back on topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
practice what you preach

or STFU

I hadn't even contributed to this thread, you made a comment about me, then i replied. Rolling Eyes 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh well - the poor chap will be relieved to hear there's so much interest in his story.  Razz 
perhaps some one famous will "boycott" all the pakistani restaurants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

take a long walk off a short pier and stop disrupting this thread catman....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Catman wrote:

take a long walk off a short pier and stop disrupting this thread catman....

You started the disruption druid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 pm

You deserved it alki......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:You deserved it alki......

You deserve to be castigated for that shit that you make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 pm

you deserve to be exterminated for existing.....but since neither of us is likely to get our wish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down