NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Clifford Guilty!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Max Clifford Guilty! - Page 2 Empty Max Clifford Guilty!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

28th April 2014

PR guru Max Clifford has been found guilty of a string of sex attacks on teenage girls.

The 71-year-old became the first person to be convicted under the high profile Operation Yewtree sex crime investigation at Southwark Crown Court.

He was found guilty of eight indecent assaults, cleared of two and the jury was unable to reach a verdict on one other.

http://news.sky.com/story/1250859/max-clifford-found-guilty-of-sex-charges

Back to top Go down

Max Clifford Guilty! - Page 2 Empty Re: Max Clifford Guilty!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:55 am

Isnt it time for you to slither out of your cave, take a big gulp and slink down to the cash point under cover of night......or is the fresh air too much for your "condition"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:59 am

victorisnotamused wrote:Isnt it time for you to slither out of your cave, take a big gulp and slink down to the cash point under cover of night......or is the fresh air too much for your "condition"?

Isn't it about time that you apologised to the members of SF, admit that you was a coward for getting TTS to delete the site instead of yourself.

...Then you should thank Ben for picking up the pieces of your failed adventure?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 am

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Guys.....

Me thinks you are missing the point.

I have already gone into great detail earlier.

Me is female and of the age when this was all happening.  Females were not innocent, the ones that got involved did so for the money, kudos you name it.  The fact they came away with nothing then and now have another  opportunity to get cash is pitiful.

I sometimes dislike the female sex, and we are supposed to be the weaker.........  Those ladies / girls knew exactly what they were doing and they did for their own benefit.

No Gerbs, have to utterly disagree with you, he manipulated them and used them.   And because of his celebrity status he thought he'd get away with it.   He even put carefully edited bit about it in his autobiography.   You don't expose yourself to someone coming for an interview for an office job and whack off and act like nothing has happened if you haven't got a very weird idea of what constitutes decent behaviour.   The lady concerned went home and told people about it at the time, but nothing was done.

Sassy

Some females are prone to be on the make. Not all but some. Some smell an go after money. If they don't get the required result after taking the time and the effort they cry wolf.

I am not decrying rapists or sex attackers at all but just pointing out that fame carries a price tag and and expectation to some.

Had Max been Joe Bloggs gone bancrupt nothing would ever have come of this let alone a court case.......

I also revisit my earlier comment, the CPS has lost a lot of face over recent high profile cases and might just have made an example of this one with extra pressure form who knows where but a result was most certainly needed as far as they were concerned.

I am not justifying Jimmy Saville in any way shape or form but egg on face has led to such slanderous and life changing court cases for the sake of no one History is history and times, perceptions, attitudes and opinions change. The Saviile episode has certainly done that.

Cyril Smith is the opposite.

The street talk was about his behaviour years and years ago.......Swept under the carpet and is still be denied.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am

The Cyril Smith stuff is terrible, but that doesn't make any better what Clifford did. Sorry Gerbs, you will never get me to agree on this one, he is a slimey git who used his position and with the number of girls he abused, if he hadn't have been a 'celebrity' he would have been taken to court a long time ago. Not one of those girls has mentioned money, what all of them have said is that they want an apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:15 am

First Question is , did he know she was 15? I lied about my age when I was about that age to get into clubs etc.

Second question is, when did she write that letter exactly, I notice it says 'decades after', was this just before she decided she was going to report him to the police?

Third question is, did these girls really just sleep with him to further their careers at the time (or so they thought) and now have decided it was wrong? Plenty of people have been caught up in the 'casting couch'.

In the case of Jimmy Saville, there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty because of all the reports at the time which were swept under the carpet. But what puzzles me with the rest of them is why the victims waited so long to come forward. We are talking nearly 50 years ago with some of them. I just don't get that.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 am

Agree to disagree. Not saying he is innocent, just the other parties may not have been quite as white as white.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:18 am

HS we seem to singing from the same hymn sheet.

There are the two of us mind.......

No else thinks as we do.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:24 am

harvesmom wrote:First Question is , did he know she was 15? I lied about my age when I was about that age to get into clubs etc.

Second question is, when did she write that letter exactly, I notice it says 'decades after', was this just before she decided she was going to report him to the police?

Third question is, did these girls really just sleep with him to further their careers at the time (or so they thought) and now have decided it was wrong? Plenty of people have been caught up in the 'casting couch'.

In the case of Jimmy Saville, there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty because of all the reports at the time which were swept under the carpet.  But what puzzles me with the rest of them  is why the victims waited so long to come forward. We are talking nearly 50 years ago with some of them. I just don't get that.

He met her while she was with her parents, so I'm sure he knew her age. She didn't contact the police, they contacted her when they read the letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 am

gerber wrote:HS we seem to singing from the same hymn sheet.

No else thinks as we do.

I have no doubt he used his position to further his sexual education. Where is the line drawn between that and sexual abuse though, I note none of them are actually claiming he raped them. So were they willing at the time, that is my question really. And again, why take so long to come forward.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:46 am

harvesmom wrote:
gerber wrote:HS we seem to singing from the same hymn sheet.

No else thinks as we do.

I have no doubt he used his position to further his sexual education. Where is the line drawn between that and sexual abuse though,  I note none of them are actually claiming he raped them. So were they willing at the time, that is my question really. And again, why take so long to come forward.

The smell of money.......

He as all the ones before should remain annon until the proof of guilt. The victims can unless you are Nigella and then all your life is in court.......

The police can and so can teachers...... I believe

OK they live their live in the spotlight but this is something dirty and nasty.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:First Question is , did he know she was 15? I lied about my age when I was about that age to get into clubs etc.

In the case of Jimmy Saville, there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty because of all the reports at the time which were swept under the carpet.  But what puzzles me with the rest of them  is why the victims waited so long to come forward. We are talking nearly 50 years ago with some of them. I just don't get that.

He met her while she was with her parents, so I'm sure he knew her age.   She didn't contact the police, they contacted her when they read the letter.

Have you got a link to that Sassy? Only I read that she sent the letter in 2011 and then contacted the police in 2012. After she was sexually abused in 1977.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:33 am

gerber wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I have no doubt he used his position to further his sexual education. Where is the line drawn between that and sexual abuse though,  I note none of them are actually claiming he raped them. So were they willing at the time, that is my question really. And again, why take so long to come forward.

He as all the ones before should remain annon until the proof of guilt.  The victims can  unless you are Nigella and then all your life is in court.......

He has been found guilty though Gerbs, be it the judge accepted a majority verdict it seems, so its open house now as far as the press is concerned. I just hope the decision is the right one this time, too many peoples lives are being ruined by false allegations at the moment.

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 am

harvesmom wrote:
gerber wrote:

He as all the ones before should remain annon until the proof of guilt.  The victims can  unless you are Nigella and then all your life is in court.......

He has been found guilty though Gerbs, be it the judge accepted a majority verdict it seems, so its open house now as far as the press is concerned. I just hope the decision is the right one this time, too many peoples lives are being ruined by false allegations at the moment.

I couldn't agree more.

Too many are too quick to apportion guilt on sexual claims..........Maybe too young to appreciate what actually happened in the Seventies, eighties and beyond, can't talk about the sixties but can recall my parents having a ball....

Wonder what would happen if a celeb guy turned the table and decided to take a female non person to court for slander, extortion and the rest.....

Could he remain annon and she be named......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2