NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing

+3
Stephenmarra
Original Quill
eddie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Empty Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Malaysia-Airlines-mh192

Police in Malaysia have been ordered to investigate the possibility of sabotage after yet another Malaysia Airlines jet was forced to make an emergency landing shortly after departing from Kuala Lumpur.

The captain of the Boeing 737-800, which was carrying 159 passengers and seven crew for what should have been a routine 90-minute flight to Bangalore, India, had to turn back after it emerged that one of the tyres on its main landing gear had burst during take-off.

Airport staff contacted the pilots of flight MH192 late last night after they found debris from the tyre scattered across the runway. It was also reported that the plane also had difficulties deploying the gear on its way back in.

The airline said that airport fire rescue services were deployed to the runway, but the jet was able to touch back down in Kuala Lumpur without incident around three hours after it left.

Malaysia’s acting transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein, who has been at the forefront of Malaysian efforts to recover the missing flight MH370, travelled to the airport and later tweeted: “They have landed safely – thank God.”

Describing the crew of MH192 as “heroes” for the way they calmly dealt with the situation, he called for an urgent inquiry to “get to the bottom of this” and said the country’s police Special Branch had already been called in.

According to the local Star newspaper, Mr Hishammuddin said the Department of Civil Aviation and Malaysia Airlines were due to provide a preliminary report by Wednesday.

The incident comes not only after the disappearance of flight MH370 on 8 March, but also after another Malaysia Airlines plane was “diverted” from its course shortly after departing Kuala Lumpur.

Flight MH066, an Airbus A330, was forced to make an unscheduled stop at Hong Kong’s international airport after losing power from its primary generator.

Asked about the possibility of sabotage due to the recent spate of incidents involving Malaysia Airlines, the minister said: “I have already directed the police to get going immediately. Our standard operating procedure, as with MH370, has not changed but any leads that we have must be verified and corroborated.

“We are thankful that none of the passengers are hurt. I was very touched earlier when I was able to meet the passengers, as most of them were very impressed with the captain and crew,” he said.

Meanwhile, the underwater search for MH370 approached the end of its first full week without uncovering any clues that could shed light on what led the plane to veer off into the southern Indian Ocean.

The US Navy unmanned submersible vehicle Bluefin 21 has embarked on eight missions to the ocean floor, covering around two-thirds of the designated search area and at times venturing beyond its recommended safe depth of 4,500m (2.8 miles).

The Australia-based search coordination centre has said the sonar scan of the sea bed in that area was expected to be completed sometime this week.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-police-investigation-launched-into-sabotage-possibility-after-another-malaysian-jet-makes-emergency-landing-9273088.html

What a relief, I would imagine those passengers and crew were petrified Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Faint15Let's hope it's just a coincidence....

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why are you so possessed with me, sass?  With "what I look like?'  Why do you stalk me?  My account with the California Bar Association?  With my graduate records at Rutgers University.  With my membership on the board of the Golden Gate Bridge?  Don't you feel stupid, making me such an important part of your life?  

Girl, you don't have a chance...give it up.

Quill, you forgot to add information that you were quite happy to share in that you were a Rock 'n' Roll pilot flying a US military aircraft around most of Europe and some North African countries and the Baltic states entertaining US troops. Those one's in the Baltic states sure are strange given they weren't any there - at least none that we know about.
And also that you are an honorary member of Greenpeace, no doubt an honour bestowed on you for your outstanding contribution in saving the planet from the environmental disaster that lies ahead if we carry on in the way that we are at the moment.
And if you really are on the board of directors of the mukti-million dollar Golden Gate Bridge business don't you think you should attend the board of directors meetings?

Cheers
Irn

My, my, my Irn Bru.  You sure are concerned about me.  Would that be considered stalking?  Or are you just attracted to me?

Yes, I have accomplished quite a bit in my life.  Obviously, you have not.  I understand your jealousy.  You have not accomplished much, and your way of compensating is to try to tear someone else down.  It doesn't matter who; your intention is merely to build your own weak record up.  It's an old schoolyard trick.

But your efforts are betrayed by your preoccupation with me.  Were I so negligible, as you want to portray me, you would not be concerned about me.  You would whistle in the breeze as you walked away.  You obviously can't do that.

I am sorry Irn Bru.  It's called the Loser's Serenade.  If you want to appear clever, next time don't be so obvious.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Empty Re: Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 am

Up you pop like the Easter Bunny  ::D:: 

The above sounds like someone whistling Dixie, hoping like hell no one will notice the lies he's been found out telling. Irn isn't the one who finds the need to tell lies to make himself look big, he doesn't need to. Your appetite for self aggrandizement however seems to be completely out of control.

Golden Gate Bridge have a web-site, the Directors are listed, as are the agenda's and minutes of their meeting, plus the fact that they send a rep to BPAC meetings, no members of BPAC are Directors of the company. BPAC minutes and agendas are on line as well. Be sure your lies will find you out. All from WHAT YOU SAID.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:37 am

Sassy wrote:Up you pop like the Easter Bunny  ::D:: 

The above sounds like someone whistling Dixie, hoping like hell no one will notice the lies he's been found out telling.    Irn isn't the one who finds the need to tell lies to make himself look big, he doesn't need to.   Your appetite for self aggrandizement however seems to be completely out of control.

Golden Gate Bridge have a web-site, the Directors are listed, as are the agenda's and minutes of their meeting, plus the fact that they send a rep to BPAC meetings, no members of BPAC are Directors of the company.   BPAC minutes and agendas are on line as well.   Be sure your lies will find you out.   All from WHAT YOU SAID.

Yeah but what about all the stuff you were researching about him? Remember back on ADO when you thought he and Bee were the dogs doodahs?
Be honest Sassy you were actively trying to find out who they are in real life from when you first met them and that is not on. OK doing that to the people you dont like is bad enough but these guys were your friends. I dont know about self aggrandizement but you certainly thought Quill was worth pursuing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Sassy has a unique role, Nems.  Of course, she views herself as adverse to me, but she is also confirmation of any achievements I have made.  As you say, she is a stalker.  She broke into my California Bar Association account and read my Rutgers University graduate records.  Of the many things I have accomplished, she is now actual confirmation.  All of her snooping was for naught, save that she becomes my witness.

I recognize the mistake she is making over my relationship with the GGBHTD, but do I want to help her stalking activities by showing her what she is doing wrong?  Besides, my credentials do not rest on some petty, uncompensated civic position that I hold.  Such an effort is a waste of time.

It is when it interferes with the legitimate topics of this forum--when she and Irn Bru interject these personal assaults and detract from the discussion--that it is a nuisance.

@Sass--This thread is not about me.  It is about a news story about the disappearance of an aircraft.  You have lost the focus.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Sassy,Quill,Irn,Nems.....I don't half wish you'd all talk about me for a bit as I never get any attention.

If you want,just give me a good old slagging off....I don't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Shady wrote:Sassy,Quill,Irn,Nems.....I don't half wish you'd all talk about me for a bit as I never get any attention.

**Looks aside and taps foot** :asboredas: 

Back to the topic, Shady.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:Sassy,Quill,Irn,Nems.....I don't half wish you'd all talk about me for a bit as I never get any attention.

You lot need to lighten up....Turn on.Tune in.And drop out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

C'mon Shady.  I'm goin light on you.   Razz 

Are we all done with Malaysia Airlines, then?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well kind of because there's no concrete evidence available at present that we know of.So I reckon we should abandon the MH370 conversation until the aliens are ready to state their demands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well kind of because there's no concrete evidence available at present that we know of.So I reckon we should abandon the MH370 conversation until the aliens are ready to state their demands.

Yep. Gd point.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:Sassy has a unique role, Nems.  Of course, she views herself as adverse to me, but she is also confirmation of any achievements I have made.  As you say, she is a stalker.  She broke into my California Bar Association account and read my Rutgers University graduate records.  Of the many things I have accomplished, she is now actual confirmation.  All of her snooping was for naught, save that she becomes my witness.

I recognize the mistake she is making over my relationship with the GGBHTD, but do I want to help her stalking activities by showing her what she is doing wrong?  Besides, my credentials do not rest on some petty, uncompensated civic position that I hold.  Such an effort is a waste of time.

It is when it interferes with the legitimate topics of this forum--when she and Irn Bru interject these personal assaults and detract from the discussion--that it is a nuisance.

@Sass--This thread is not about me.  It is about a news story about the disappearance of an aircraft.  You have lost the focus.

Oh Quill, you just can't stop lying. You know full well that is a public recordl

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/MemberSearch/QuickSearch

Home > PUBLIC > Attorney Search

And Golden Gate Bridge, yea you recognised that you lied through your back teeth again.

Credentials for public office? BPAC is a volunteer group and Golden Gate Bridge is a PRIVATE company.

And that makes ALL your views when you pontificate and big yourself up, completely and totally irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Can I ask, if I may, what made you decide to delve into Quill's life, sassy?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:Can I ask, if I may, what made you decide to delve into Quill's life, sassy?

I pm'd you and told you Eddie, don't you remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Can I ask, if I may, what made you decide to delve into Quill's life, sassy?

Oh yes. Sorry!!! I do apologise sassy, sincerely, I had forgotten.
My memory is like a sieve and I don't ever keep Pm's lol

Forget I asked. X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh yes. Sorry!!! I do apologise sassy, sincerely, I had forgotten.
My memory is like a sieve and I don't ever keep Pm's lol

Forget I asked.  X

No worries x

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why are you so possessed with me, sass?  With "what I look like?'  Why do you stalk me?  My account with the California Bar Association?  With my graduate records at Rutgers University.  With my membership on the board of the Golden Gate Bridge?  Don't you feel stupid, making me such an important part of your life?  

Girl, you don't have a chance...give it up.

Quill, you forgot to add information that you were quite happy to share in that you were a Rock 'n' Roll pilot flying a US military aircraft around most of Europe and some North African countries and the Baltic states entertaining US troops. Those one's in the Baltic states sure are strange given they weren't any there - at least none that we know about.
And also that you are an honorary member of Greenpeace, no doubt an honour bestowed on you for your outstanding contribution in saving the planet from the environmental disaster that lies ahead if we carry on in the way that we are at the moment.
And if you really are on the board of directors of the mukti-million dollar Golden Gate Bridge business don't you think you should attend the board of directors meetings?

Cheers
Irn

My, my, my Irn Bru.  You sure are concerned about me.  Would that be considered stalking?  Or are you just attracted to me?

Yes, I have accomplished quite a bit in my life.  Obviously, you have not.  I understand your jealousy.  You have not accomplished much, and your way of compensating is to try to tear someone else down.  It doesn't matter who; your intention is merely to build your own weak record up.  It's an old schoolyard trick.

But your efforts are betrayed by your preoccupation with me.  Were I so negligible, as you want to portray me, you would not be concerned about me.  You would whistle in the breeze as you walked away.  You obviously can't do that.

I am sorry Irn Bru.  It's called the Loser's Serenade.  If you want to appear clever, next time don't be so obvious.

Yes, you are correct in that I have really don’t have much to boast about in what I have done in my lifetime but I am content with what I have done so far. I’ve found my life to quite a rich and rewarding experience and I certainly don’t need to invent so much nonsense about what I have accomplished to make it look like I am something I am not. That’s basically for losers who come up with a lifestyle that they always dreamed of and they project it in a way that is intended to impress people but it sometimes doesn’t work because some people are not gullible enough to take it all in. And unlike you I haven’t stalked you or anyone else because all the information you have presented was freely offered by you – just a pity that it’s riddled with holes.
And you are not on the board of directors of the multi-million dollar Golden Gate Bridge or at least you don’t attend their meetings – fact.

Try getting off my case and stop calling me a liar. Stop telling me I am part of a cyber-gang. Stop telling me I am manipulated by someone else. Stop making out I am part of a sassy-posse type mob going after people. Stop inventing all that ridiculous nonsense that you come out with and maybe I’ll start to believe you when you said that my contributions don’t affect you when as evidenced by your post above they obviously do

And your words Quill...

It doesn't matter who; your intention is merely to build your own weak record up. It's an old schoolyard trick.

Well that’s not something that I learned at school but as you know about it would suggest that you did. And it isn't anything I have done and you haven’t even claimed that I have.

Oh dear Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:51 pm

What a shame its all so cloak and dagger, I for one would love to know why Sassy started researching Quill and Bee.
Nah thats not true I just would love to know what load of old fanny she spun Edds!
 ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Nems wrote:What a shame its all so cloak and dagger, I for one would love to know why Sassy started researching Quill and Bee.
Nah thats not true I just would love to know what load of old fanny she spun Edds!

She didn't spin her fanny anywhere near me!!  Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:What a shame its all so cloak and dagger, I for one would love to know why Sassy started researching Quill and Bee.

She  didn't spin her fanny anywhere near me!!  Suspect 

For that we areall profoundly grateful.
But I am warning you now lady, one mention of a tuna wrap and you are in trouble Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Girl-emoticon-2776

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm

....Deary me...Some 'people'  ::zomb::  just can't help themselves can they.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

She  didn't spin her fanny anywhere near me!!  Suspect 

For that we areall profoundly grateful.
But I am warning you now lady, one mention of a tuna wrap and you are in trouble Malaysia Airlines: Police investigation launched into ‘sabotage’ possibility after another Malaysian jet makes emergency landing - Page 2 Girl-emoticon-2776

Shocked I'd never ever mention that again....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Catman wrote:Nems wrote:What a shame its all so cloak and dagger, I for one would love to know why Sassy started researching Quill and Bee.

....Deary me...Some 'people'  ::zomb::  just can't help themselves can they.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Fuck off Phil theres a good lad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, you are correct in that I have really don’t have much to boast about in what I have done in my lifetime but I am content with what I have done so far. I’ve found my life to quite a rich and rewarding experience and I certainly don’t need to invent so much nonsense about what I have accomplished to make it look like I am something I am not.  That’s basically for losers who come up with a lifestyle that they always dreamed of and they project it in a way that is intended to impress people but it sometimes doesn’t work because some people are not gullible enough to take it all in. And unlike you I haven’t stalked you or anyone else because all the information you have presented was freely offered by you – just a pity that it’s riddled with holes.
And you are not on the board of directors of the multi-million dollar Golden Gate Bridge or at least you don’t attend their meetings – fact.

Try getting off my case and stop calling me a liar. Stop telling me I am part of a cyber-gang. Stop telling me I am manipulated by someone else. Stop making out I am part of a sassy-posse type mob going after people. Stop inventing all that ridiculous nonsense that you come out with and maybe I’ll start to believe you when you said that my contributions don’t affect you when as evidenced by your post above they obviously do

And your words Quill...

It doesn't matter who; your intention is merely to build your own weak record up.  It's an old schoolyard trick.

Well that’s not something that I learned at school but as you know about it would suggest that you did.  And it isn't anything I have done and you haven’t even claimed that I have.

Oh dear Laughing

Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:32 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, you are correct in that I have really don’t have much to boast about in what I have done in my lifetime but I am content with what I have done so far. I’ve found my life to quite a rich and rewarding experience and I certainly don’t need to invent so much nonsense about what I have accomplished to make it look like I am something I am not.  That’s basically for losers who come up with a lifestyle that they always dreamed of and they project it in a way that is intended to impress people but it sometimes doesn’t work because some people are not gullible enough to take it all in. And unlike you I haven’t stalked you or anyone else because all the information you have presented was freely offered by you – just a pity that it’s riddled with holes.

And your words Quill...

It doesn't matter who; your intention is merely to build your own weak record up.  It's an old schoolyard trick.

Well that’s not something that I learned at school but as you know about it would suggest that you did.  And it isn't anything I have done and you haven’t even claimed that I have.

Oh dear Laughing

Irn Bru, I remind you that you raised the subject.  And, if that is not sufficient, your soul-mate sassy invented the topic by her stalking and continual preoccupation with my life.  I have never gone after you, except when you showed your insecurities by attacking me.  Even then, I only hoped to frame you to the point of regaining your senses.  You have attempted to dox me at every junctions, and Ben has stated that such is out of bounds.

As it is at issue in the administration section (Site news and announcements), I would like to complain about your preoccupation with my resume and experience--your so-called doxing me--and the numerous insults from you and sassy about the same.  Isn't that a violation of the rules?  I would also like to bring attention to the violation of the rules of going off-topic in order to start your insults and personal assaults.

I am bringing it up to a mod, you, so I trust you will raise it with Ben.  I would like to see exactly how, and how well the new system works.  I believe it's called a beta test, or a real-world exposure  to see if the thing holds water.  The answer I receive will give me some sense of who is running this place.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:49 am

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No shit! I'm locking this bullshit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2