NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Tour

+3
groomsy
Original Quill
harvesmom
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Royal Tour Empty The Royal Tour

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 am

19th April 2014

In honour of our wonderful William & Katherine, who are doing a fantastic job of keeping the savages content. Most of the photos will of course be of Kate  Wink 

The Royal Tour Articl51

Back to top Go down

The Royal Tour Empty Re: The Royal Tour

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:30 am

The Royal Tour Articl52

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 am

I love these 2, I think they have bought a real breath of fresh air to our Royal Family, just what it needed.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:39 pm

She really is quite beautiful. Nice teeth, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Who?
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Margret Thatcher.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:17 pm

groomsy wrote:Who?

Laughing 

I can picture BA standing there with his William picture and Union Jack flag screaming on William for an an autograph  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Joy Division wrote:
groomsy wrote:Who?

Laughing 

I can picture BA standing there with his William picture and Union Jack  flag screaming on William for an an autograph  Laughing 

That would be an insult to him.

He is above celebrity status.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Hmm I've got to be honest, I dint know why people prattle on about her beauty, she's pretty plain and if you walked by her in the street you probably wouldn't look twice!
As for them being a breath of fresh air......why? I actually don't get it? What have they done?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:She really is quite beautiful.  Nice teeth, too.

Yes. She's filthy stinking rich. You bet she's bought nice teeth.  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:She really is quite beautiful.  Nice teeth, too.

I'd say she clearly brushes them, and clearly doesn't eat too much rubbish.

She's absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:43 pm

eddie wrote:Hmm I've got to be honest, I dint know why people prattle on about her beauty, she's pretty plain and if you walked by her in the street you probably wouldn't look twice!
As for them being a breath of fresh air......why? I actually don't get it? What have they done?

I don't think she is classically beautiful, she has more a pleasant face I'd say. I've yet to see a photo of her scowling or anything, and with all the photos she's had that's saying something.

I said a breath of fresh air because William clearly adores her, and she him, and its nice to have some youngsters in the Royal family who married for the right reasons. The royals do bring a hell of a lot of revenue into the Country, and it doesn't hurt to have a couple of attractive ones to look at for once! Plus she is doing a lot for British designers  ::D:: 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

I can picture BA standing there with his William picture and Union Jack  flag screaming on William for an an autograph  Laughing 

People like JK Rowling impress me Andy,people who had nothing but worked their ass off and put their mind to good use and who know what hard times are impress me very much.

He was born into money Andy,   Never wanted for anything and if that impresses you then.... ::rockout::

Last edited by Joy Division on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 pm

eddie wrote:Hmm I've got to be honest, I dint know why people prattle on about her beauty, she's pretty plain and if you walked by her in the street you probably wouldn't look twice!

That's about it Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'd say she clearly brushes them, and clearly doesn't eat too much rubbish.

She's absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Yes she brushes them and then pays a lot of money to keep whitening them etc  Rolling Eyes 
She's okay to look at and far too skinny.
If she were an American celebrity you probably wouldn't look twice.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 am

Joy Division wrote:

That's about it Eddie.

Something we agree on JD  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 am

harvesmom wrote:

I don't think she is classically beautiful, she has more a pleasant face I'd say. I've yet to see a photo of her scowling or anything, and with all the photos she's had that's saying something.

I said a breath of fresh air because William clearly adores her, and she him, and its nice to have some youngsters in the Royal family who married for the right reasons. The royals do bring a hell of a lot of revenue into the Country, and it doesn't hurt to have a couple of attractive ones to look at for once! Plus she is doing a lot for British designers  ::D:: 

Hmmm again, do they clearly adore each other? I'm not so sure about her feelings for him.
We shall see.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:21 am

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's about it Eddie.

Something we agree on JD  cheers 

Laughing Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:26 am

She's the type of girl your mum would want you to bring home.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Irn Bru wrote:She's the type of girl your mum would want you to bring home.

Yep. Not the type of girl to make you swing from the light shades by your handcuffs  :askissas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Your quite right in saying earlier Eddie, that if Kate wasn't who she is now, then one would easily walk past her in the street and not give a second glance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:51 pm

It's weird really because it could be easily be some other woman posing in the photos. Remember when William and Kate split up for a while? I think Kate is an ordinary girl who had a nice time at University, so how she copes with all this Royal nonsense is anyone's guess. I suppose she thought about all that before she agreed to marry William, and decided it would be quite nice.

She looks OK - she has nice hair and a pleasant face, but she's not beautiful and she's slightly bland. Her sister, Pippa, has more personality in her face IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's weird really because it could be easily be some other woman posing in the photos. Remember when William and Kate split up for a while? I think Kate is an ordinary girl who had a nice time at University, so how she copes with all this Royal nonsense is anyone's guess. I suppose she thought about all that before she agreed to marry William, and decided it would be quite nice.

She looks OK - she has nice hair and a pleasant face, but she's not beautiful and she's slightly bland. Her sister, Pippa, has more personality in her face IMO.

Agree. She's pleasant. Read plain.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's weird really because it could be easily be some other woman posing in the photos. Remember when William and Kate split up for a while? I think Kate is an ordinary girl who had a nice time at University, so how she copes with all this Royal nonsense is anyone's guess. I suppose she thought about all that before she agreed to marry William, and decided it would be quite nice.

Agree. She's pleasant. Read plain.

She has the same habit that Diana did of wearing too much eyeliner, and so does her sister. I don't know why they use so much!  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:32 pm

I have to agree the lassie is doing well handling her position , what with such mass hysteria that comes with the job...as well as expectancy.

She does appear to be a more genuine person than Diana, and I've yet to see her batting her eyelids every 10 seconds, so well done young Kate.

It really must be tiresome putting up with everything though, but then again there definitely perks to her job too.

All in all, she appears to be doing fine and if some see here as dull , then personally I would rather that than someone going OTT like  Victoria Beckham...man doesn't she love herself to bits ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:I have to agree the lassie is doing well handling her position , what with such mass hysteria that comes with the job...as well as expectancy.

She does appear to be a more genuine person than Diana, and I've yet to see her batting her eyelids every 10 seconds, so well done young Kate.

It really must be tiresome putting up with everything though, but then again there definitely perks to her job too.

All in all, she appears to be  doing fine and if some see here as dull , then personally I would rather that than someone going OTT like  Victoria Beckham...man doesn't she love herself to bits ?

The main differences between Kate and Diana are that Kate has a husband who chose to marry her. Kate was not abandoned to her fate like Diana was.
Another thing William appears to be a hell of an improvement on his father

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I have to agree the lassie is doing well handling her position , what with such mass hysteria that comes with the job...as well as expectancy.

All in all, she appears to be  doing fine and if some see here as dull , then personally I would rather that than someone going OTT like  Victoria Beckham...man doesn't she love herself to bits ?

The main differences between Kate and Diana are that Kate has a husband who chose to marry her. Kate was not abandoned to her fate like Diana was.

You sound just like myMum Nems(sorry) but what fate was Diana destined for?

She married Charlie out of her own free will did she not?, nobody forced her to sleep with Imran Khan or Dodi Al Fayed.

Camilla best suits Charles anyway, she is far more mature and doesn't want the limelight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:59 pm

In fact , the best Royal IMO is Princess Anne..

I might even make her honorary poster of the week. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

She married Charlie out of her own free will did she not?, nobody forced her to sleep with Imran Khan or Dodi Al Fayed.

Camilla best suits Charles anyway, she is far more mature and doesn't want the limelight.

Abandonded to her fate doesnt mean that JD. I meant she was left to get on with it. Charles never stopped shagging Camilla. It would have all been academic too if Charles hadnt spent all those years waiting for something better than Camilla come along.
Camilla is a horror, look what she did to her husband and children? That poor man. He was a laughing stock.
Anyway, be careful what you wish for as the saying goes, word is Charles and Camilla lead more or less separate lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Abandonded to her fate doesnt mean that JD. I meant she was left to get on with it. Charles never stopped shagging Camilla. It would have all been academic too if Charles hadnt spent all those years waiting for something better than Camilla come along.
Camilla is a horror, look what she did to her husband and children? That poor man. He was a laughing stock.
Anyway, be careful what you wish for as the saying goes, word is Charles and Camilla lead more or less separate lives.

I'm not totally sure if he was seeing Camilla while married to Di Nems, or wether he was seeing Camilla before Di was seeing anyone?..

I must say I never knew Camilla had trampled on her ex and kids! Not good.

And I didn't know Charlie and Camilla were leading kind of peer are lives  What a Face 

I thought they were happy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

I'm not totally sure if he was seeing Camilla while married to Di Nems, or wether he was seeing Camilla before Di was seeing anyone?..

And I didn't know Charlie and Camilla were leading kind of peer are lives  What a Face 

JD two nights before the wedding, the blonde being smuggled off the Royal train after a session with Charles was not Diana.
The tit wore C&C cufflinks on his honeymoon!

Anyway no one could love Charles more than he does

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:00 pm

I thought that Diana was aware of the closeness between Charles and Camilla before the wedding, so she could have called it off. Imagine the scandal!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

JD two nights before the wedding, the blonde being smuggled off the Royal train after a session with Charles was not Diana.
The tit wore C&C cufflinks on his honeymoon!  What a Face  2 nights before their wedding Nems  What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

The tit wore C&C cufflinks on his honeymoon!   What a Face  2 nights before their wedding Nems   What a Face 

Exactly JD. Lets be honest Charles is one of those people you would never tire of slapping.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Exactly JD. Lets be honest Charles is one of those people you would never tire of slapping.

And camilla looks like she sucks more lemons than Charles' dick  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

People like JK Rowling impress me Andy,people who had nothing but worked their ass off and put their mind to good use and who know what hard times are impress me very much.

He was born into money Andy,   Never wanted for anything and if that impresses you then.... ::rockout::

I lov JK Rowling...and her story is most impressive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well, that's easy to understand. I'll bet ol' chucky hasn't had a blow job in a dozen years.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Well, that's easy to understand.  I'll bet ol' chucky hasn't had a blow job in a dozen years.

Hahahaha bet he prances around in his Wellies waiting though  :asballsas?: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:She's the type of girl your mum would want you to bring home.

Yep. Not the type of girl to make you swing from the light shades by your handcuffs  :askissas: 

That's it eddie. She would play havoc with my weekend hell raising lifestyle of sex drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Laughing

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's it eddie. She would play havoc with my weekend hell raising lifestyle of sex drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Laughing

I bet you old swinger  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:39 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laughing

Hmmmmmmmmm! You told you wife about your other life?  Shocked ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laughing

Hmmmmmmmmm!   You told you wife about your other life?  Shocked ::D:: 

Emmmm Naw. Well maybe the odd céilidh now and again would be a better description Laughing

Any way, I'm away up the club for a couple of pints.  cheers 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Emmmm Naw. Well maybe the odd céilidh now and again would be a better description Laughing

Any way, I'm away up the club for a couple of pints.   cheers 

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Any way, I'm away up the club for a couple of pints.   cheers 

Don't forget your handcuffs tiger grrrrrrrr!  cat 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Some more photos to cheer the peasants up:

The Royal Tour Royal-10

The Royal Tour The-du10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I lov JK Rowling...and her story is most impressive.

I'm not into the Harry Potter thing, my wee lass is though, but that woman went from poor single parent to rich by using her creativity...earning her own money, whereas the Royal people spend our hard earned money lavishly on themselves...scumbags.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Andy might regard himself as a peasant and need photos of people he can doff his cap to. I don't think I've ever found the necessity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Sassy wrote:Andy might regard himself as a peasant and need photos of people he can doff his cap to.   I don't think I've ever found the necessity.

Me neither Sassy, Andy seems ok in some respects , but he definitely is a big Jessie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Sassy wrote:Andy might regard himself as a peasant and need photos of people he can doff his cap to.   I don't think I've ever found the necessity.

I'll doff my cap to any decent person on the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I'll doff my cap to any decent person on the street.

::lies:: ::lies:: ::lies:: ::lies:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next