NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour

3 posters

Go down

Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour Empty Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 pm

16th April 2014

Shameless Sinead Clarkson, 36, boasts of being on the dole since she was 16, claiming it is impossible to find work in her home town.

In a move that last night shocked MPs and ­others angry at Britain’s bloated benefits culture, the mother of three encouraged daughter Melissa, 19, to have a baby so she too can live off the ­taxpayer. Melissa is now six months pregnant.

“What planet is this woman on?” asked one ­outraged MP.

Sinead, who lives in Rochdale, Greater ­Manchester, and receives handouts of £1,200 a month, said: “The best thing for her would be to have a baby, and I told her this. I’m so pleased she’s now pregnant because it means she’ll get a house and more benefits.

“If she proves to be a good mother I’m going to encourage her to have more children so she can claim more benefits and have a better life. Being on benefits suits me. I don’t have the stress of working like some of my friends. I know people will her to have more children so she can claim more benefits and have a better life. Being on benefits suits me. I don’t have the stress of working like some of my friends.

“It’s the system’s fault that I can choose not to work. People decide to have babies so they can get benefits because this country allows it. It’s not our fault.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/470687/Get-pregnant-for-benefits-Outrage-as-shameless-mum-tells-daughter-have-baby-for-welfare?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+(Daily+Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed)

Back to top Go down

Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour Empty Re: Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Sinead claimed to have had her three children by three different fathers.

Melissa, the eldest daughter, has never worked – nor has her unborn child’s father. In 2001, Sinead gave birth to youngest child Amie, now aged 12, and saw their handouts go up to £1,020 a month – and also got a three-bedroom council house.

Currently, after deductions, the family has about £300 a month to spend, she said.

Back to top Go down

Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour Empty Re: Mother Encouraged Daughter To Get Pregnant For More Benefits - The Scourge Of Labour

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:15 pm

"Being on benefits suits me. I don’t have the stress of working like some of my friends. I know people will her to have more children so she can claim more benefits and have a better life. Being on benefits suits me. I don’t have the stress of working like some of my friends."

Looks like she's not the only one not working ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:34 pm

But most people really don't think like this...being on benefits is no fun,it's a pittance.

Most people want to work and there simply aren't the jobs about at present.

This is one individual with one mindset and certainly doesn't speak for the majority of people.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:But most people really don't think like this...being on benefits is no fun,it's a pittance.

This is one individual with one mindset and certainly doesn't speak for the majority of people.

If a letter were sent out to every person of working age tomorrow saying they could leave work and carry on living the life they do right now what would happen Fluffy?

What you have said above is wrong. It is a myth that we would all rather be working.

What happens is most of us start to work and once you start you would find it very difficult to stop.

Some (and it's a growing number) never start - those find it very easy to live like that and do very nicely indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Sinead claimed to have had her three children by three different fathers.

Melissa, the eldest daughter, has never worked – nor has her unborn child’s father. In 2001, Sinead gave birth to youngest child Amie, now aged 12, and saw their handouts go up to £1,020 a month – and also got a three-bedroom council house.

Currently, after deductions, the family has about £300 a month to spend, she said.

She'd only have got a three bed if she had different sexes of children.
Moot point but if she has all girls then she wasn't given a three bed house.

Some papers over-egg the pudding. This woman isn't indicative of most women.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:But most people really don't think like this...being on benefits is no fun,it's a pittance.

If a letter were sent out to every person of working age tomorrow saying they could leave work and carry on living the life they do right now what would happen Fluffy?

What you have said above is wrong.  It is a myth that we would all rather be working.

What happens is most of us start to work and once you start you would find it very difficult to stop.

Some (and it's a growing number) never start - those find it very easy to live like that and do very nicely indeed.

I watched Benefits Street with some trepidation as i thought it was poking fun at those less well off as if they were in some sort of carnival,I though the very idea was debasing.

I admit it does seem like a very small majority people who are possibly fit to work have no desire to but I honestly don't believe most people feel like this.

Work gives a decent income(cough,its supposed to at least!) and a sense of pride,it is good for an individuals self esteem to be working.Being unemployed in the long term is the 5th most stressful life event due to the lethargy that inevitably sets in and the stigma and disaproval attached.

I find it difficult to get worked up about benefit scroungers when they account for so little damage to the economy when the greedy bankers who led to the economy collapsing are rewarding themselves still with big bonuses.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Sinead claimed to have had her three children by three different fathers.

She'd only have got a three bed if she had different sexes of children.
Moot point but if she has all girls then she wasn't given a three bed house.

Some papers over-egg the pudding. This woman isn't indicative of most women.

It's all part of the right wing propoganda machine,hoping we won't notice those in poverty,and the savage welfare cuts they have put in place.

They are hoping the little people will all fight amongst themselves and focus on the easy targets while they continue to look after only the Elite.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

What you have said above is wrong.  It is a myth that we would all rather be working.

I watched Benefits Street with some trepidation as i thought it was poking fun at those less well off as if they were in some sort of carnival,I though the very idea was debasing.

I admit it does seem like a very small majority people who are possibly fit to work have no desire to but I honestly don't believe most people feel like this.

Work gives a decent income(cough,its supposed to at least!) and a sense of pride,it is good for an individuals self esteem to be working.Being unemployed in the long term is the 5th most stressful life event due to the lethargy that inevitably sets in and the stigma and disaproval attached.

I find it difficult to get worked up about benefit scroungers when they account for so little damage to the economy when the greedy bankers who led to the economy collapsing are rewarding themselves still with big bonuses.

But everybody on here who "defends" being unemployed says there is no stigma and they themselves do not disapprove...

Being long term unemployed, or never working won't be stressful at all.

Working for a long time then becoming unemployed will be stressful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

But everybody on here who "defends" being unemployed says there is no stigma and they themselves do not disapprove...

Being long term unemployed, or never working won't be stressful at all.

Working for a long time then becoming unemployed will be stressful.
Being long term unemployed won't be stressful to those brought up in a society where that was considered the norm: Back in the day being unemployed was something to be avoided at all costs, shameful.  Times have certainly changed.  Then again, if there aren't the jobs, then what can you do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 pm

And as many have confirmed - it can pay to be unemployed.

Some have left jobs to be better off.

In short - it is a myth that people want to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:And as many have confirmed - it can pay to be unemployed.

The latter of Tess' s post is correct Andy, what can folk do if there are no jobs?

And if people really are ' leaving jobs to be better off' unemployed, then that tells a story in itself regards to inflation , cost of living, taxes and wages, as I've never heard of anyone getting rich or becoming millionaires from being solely on benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Furthermore ,of this Tory led coalition keep fucking things up and continuing with their hate campaign against the poor, then we will hopefully soon have a Labour government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:And as many have confirmed - it can pay to be unemployed.

The latter of Tess' s post is correct Andy, what  can folk do if there are no jobs?

And if people really are ' leaving jobs to be better off' unemployed, then that tells a story in itself regards to inflation , cost of living, taxes and wages, as I've never heard of anyone getting rich or becoming millionaires from being solely on benefits.
The way things are at the moment, even if there are jobs, you still couldn't afford to take them. Childcare costs are just scandalous; rents are high, bills etc, travel to work - just impossible. Glad I don't have young kids to raise right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The latter of Tess' s post is correct Andy, what  can folk do if there are no jobs?

The way things are at the moment, even if there are jobs, you still couldn't afford to take them.  Childcare costs are just scandalous; rents are high, bills etc, travel to work - just impossible.  Glad I don't have young kids to raise right now.

Now Tess, there are many (hundreds of thousands, possibly millions) who are in that position.

But they keep getting hit by more tax for those too lazy to work.

And still millions keep going on about those poor unfortunates with no jobs.

Life is hard when you start out in the working world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
The way things are at the moment, even if there are jobs, you still couldn't afford to take them.  Childcare costs are just scandalous; rents are high, bills etc, travel to work - just impossible.  Glad I don't have young kids to raise right now.

Now Tess, there are many (hundreds of thousands, possibly millions) who are in that position.

How can you possibly start in the working world if there are no jobs to start in Andy?...

It must be extremely difficult for those unfortunates trying to live off £50/£60 a week...with bills, food, clothing etc on top of that, it's proving way too much for some sadly now, who commit suicide due to this coalition' s ridiculous OTT ausertity measures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

How can you possibly start in the working world if there are no jobs to start in Andy?...

It must be extremely difficult for those unfortunates trying to live off £50/£60 a week...with bills, food, clothing etc on top of that, it's proving way too much for some sadly now, who commit suicide due to this coalition' s ridiculous OTT ausertity measures.

There have been no austerity measures for those on benefits - only increases - much higher than those in work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down