NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Color Is Your Aura?

+8
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Eilzel
eddie
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
harvesmom
gerber
12 posters

Go down

What Color Is Your Aura? Empty What Color Is Your Aura?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:41 pm

The "Aura" is the electromagnetic field which surrounds the human body. Healers and mystics can sense it, see it, and tell you its color. Lucky you though - you can just take our quiz to find out! What color is your aura?

http://quizsocial.com/what-color-is-your-aura/

I got: Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

Back to top Go down

What Color Is Your Aura? Empty Re: What Color Is Your Aura?

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

You got: Violet Aura

Your aura is violet. A violet aura is a mark of wisdom, often in a spiritual sense. People with psychic powers usually have violet auras, as do those with some form of magic or supernatural power within. Your openness to the unknown means you often have epiphanies about life that shake your perspective. You are intuitive and idealistic, with a flair for creativity.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Your aura is black, which means you’re probably going through something difficult. When an aura is black, it pulls in light, but does not emit it. You have other colors in your aura, but their brightness is currently dulled by your negative feelings. A black aura is temporary. Once you get through this tough time, your true color will return.
 Shocked   Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Nems wrote:Your aura is black, which means you’re probably going through something difficult. When an aura is black, it pulls in light, but does not emit it. You have other colors in your aura, but their brightness is currently dulled by your negative feelings. A black aura is temporary. Once you get through this tough time, your true color will return.
 Shocked   Sad 

It will revert to normal once we are on the beach in Diego Garcia. Veya has already been busy and finished the erecting of all the tents...........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:19 pm

gerber wrote:
Nems wrote:Your aura is black, which means you’re probably going through something difficult. When an aura is black, it pulls in light, but does not emit it. You have other colors in your aura, but their brightness is currently dulled by your negative feelings. A black aura is temporary. Once you get through this tough time, your true color will return.
 Shocked   Sad 

It will revert to normal once we are on the beach in Diego Garcia.  Veya has already been busy and finished the erecting of all the tents...........

I thought he had parked his bum on a sun lounger!?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Nems wrote:
gerber wrote:

It will revert to normal once we are on the beach in Diego Garcia.  Veya has already been busy and finished the erecting of all the tents...........

The tents are invisible as we are all gong undercover so to speak.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:22 pm

gerber wrote:
Nems wrote:

The tents are invisible as we are all gong undercover so to speak.....  

fairynuff  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.

lol! 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm

ooppps..

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 pm

What Color Is Your Aura?
You got: Yellow Aura
Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

:aspffftas: :aspffftas: :aspffftas: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm gold and meant to be calm...it's just..no  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:03 pm

You got: Yellow Aura

It's actually a crock of crap though as I didn't know who half those people were so chose Russell Brand because I like to,listen to him natter

Also the food??? Pfffft!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 pm

There are actually New Age fairs now where you can pay to have a "photo" taken of your aura.

Funny old world

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 pm

lovedust wrote:
There are actually New Age fairs now where you can pay to have a "photo" taken of your aura.

Funny old world

When I first met my OH, he said the first thing he noticed was how loud I was for a small person and that I had a rainbow of colour about me.

Thought that was kinda cool  Cool 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 pm

What Color Is Your Aura?
You got: Violet Aura
Your aura is violet. A violet aura is a mark of wisdom, often in a spiritual sense. People with psychic powers usually have violet auras, as do those with some form of magic or supernatural power within. Your openness to the unknown means you often have epiphanies about life that shake your perspective. You are intuitive and idealistic, with a flair for creativity.

Had one of those photo's in Glastonbury Lovey, it was quite facinating. I think it might be a health indicator, I know my friend's was a totally different colour to mine and she wasn't feeling tip top. Who knows lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Nems and I seem to the odd balls, all of you other peasants have colours paired or multiple, we are running solo.

Only nice comments are accepted ta very much......

Post redacted............. Sassy has joined the best of the best........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:00 pm

gerber wrote:Nems and I seem to the odd balls, all of you other peasants have colours paired or multiple, we are running solo.

Funny Bunny is the same as you Gerbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Funny old world

When I first met my OH, he said the first thing he noticed was how loud I was for a small person and that I had a rainbow of colour about me.

Thought that was kinda cool  Cool 
Ah... fair play, that's lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Tesstacious wrote:The "Aura" is the electromagnetic field which surrounds the human body. Healers and mystics can sense it, see it, and tell you its color. Lucky you though - you can just take our quiz to find out! What color is your aura?

I got:  Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

You got: Gold Aura

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

Snap  Cool 

Remove the words soul, spirit and transcendent and it is about right too  Wink 

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:Nems and I seem to the odd balls, all of you other peasants have colours paired or multiple, we are running solo.

We do seem to the bestest team.......

You , me and funny bunny..................... we are the sweetest of the sweets...... The Sherbet Fountains
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You , me and funny bunny.....................  we are the sweetest of the sweets...... The Sherbet Fountains

I love sherbert fountains, make you burp though  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

You , me and funny bunny.....................  we are the sweetest of the sweets...... The Sherbet Fountains

That's 'cause you don't suck the Sherbet through the Liquorice straw, you guzzle the lot. Suck gently having bitten the liquorice to make a hole through which to suck

Ever put it into a liquid and drank............ Wow, long time ago and have never worn socks since....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's 'cause you don't suck the Sherbet through the Liquorice straw, you guzzle the lot.  Suck gently having bitten the liquorice to make a hole through which to suck

Ever put it into a liquid and drank............  Wow, long time ago and have never worn socks since....

LOL, when I was a kid at college my Nan used to send me food parcels bless her. She used to put in tins of Creamola Foam, which made a fizzy drink, it was a bit like sherbert lol. It went out of business but was started again in the 70s I think. I used to love it, but the stuff they brought out in the 70s just didn't have the kick, it was Creamola Foam for whimps. They still make it I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:13 am

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

That's 'cause you don't suck the Sherbet through the Liquorice straw, you guzzle the lot.  Suck gently having bitten the liquorice to make a hole through which to suck

Ever put it into a liquid and drank............  Wow, long time ago and have never worn socks since....

LOL, when I was a kid at college my Nan used to send me food parcels bless her.   She used to put in tins of Creamola Foam, which made a fizzy drink, it was a bit like sherbert lol.   It went out of business but was started again in the 70s I think.   I used to love it, but the stuff they brought out in the 70s just didn't have the kick, it was Creamola Foam for whimps.   They still make it I think.

Used to love Rice Creamola haven't seen it for years. Was re introduced a few years ago not the same and has gone.

Brown and yellow packet about the size of a Bisto bag ....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:15 am

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

LOL, when I was a kid at college my Nan used to send me food parcels bless her.   She used to put in tins of Creamola Foam, which made a fizzy drink, it was a bit like sherbert lol.   It went out of business but was started again in the 70s I think.   I used to love it, but the stuff they brought out in the 70s just didn't have the kick, it was Creamola Foam for whimps.   They still make it I think.

Used to love  Rice Creamola haven't seen it for years.  Was re introduced a few years ago not the same and has gone.

Brown and yellow packet about the size of a Bisto bag ....

I remember it!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 am

@nems and Gerbs
the Tents are right there... good job on the invisible cloth gerbs

What Color Is Your Aura? 628x471
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:36 am

eddie wrote:You got: Yellow Aura

It's actually a crock of crap though as I didn't know who half those people were so chose Russell Brand because I like to,listen to him natter

Also the food??? Pfffft!

LOLZ

I felt the same and got Yellow too  geek 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:37 am

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

I remember that. We called it 'Sugar Ally Water'

A very hard liquorice stick. This traditional liquorice stick was placed in water and left for a few days making a delicious liquorice drink. Or just break off a small piece and eat. Slightly bitter and sweet.

thinking about it now, it was disgusting Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:You got: Yellow Aura

Also the food??? Pfffft!

LOLZ

I felt the same and got Yellow too  geek 

Hahahaha so us yellows are just flaky then  lol! 

Bet if I did it in a different mood I'd get a different colourn Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm

You got: Red Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:The "Aura" is the electromagnetic field which surrounds the human body. Healers and mystics can sense it, see it, and tell you its color. Lucky you though - you can just take our quiz to find out! What color is your aura?

I got:  Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.
Snap  Cool 
Remove the words soul, spirit and transcendent and it is about right too  Wink 

Double snap....shove over....me is golden too....surprise though I opted for the bed over the library....I can read in bed, cant be in bed at a library.....logic ain't it?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:39 pm

^^ The gold and purple auras sound really nice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

Well quite. They should have just said "Red auras are basically crap".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 pm

lovedust wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

Evening Lovey,

Spontaneous, passionate and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places.

That's not crap, that's brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Sassy wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Evening Lovey,

Spontaneous, passionate and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places.

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 pm

lovedust wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Evening Lovey,

Wink

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 am

Transparent
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:50 pm

groomsy wrote:Transparent

ROFLMAO.....dude.....classic Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:58 pm

red white@blue, with a hint of puce.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:06 pm

nicko wrote:red white@blue, with a hint of puce.

You didn't take the quiz did you? Naughty x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 pm

You got: Green Aura
What Color Is Your Aura? 4
Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

I'm  the only green on here, I feel so alone.  Sad 
Although it's right about the outdoors, good songs and old friends so not so far out actually.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:You got: Green Aura
What Color Is Your Aura? 4
Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

I'm  the only green on here, I feel so alone.  Sad 
Although it's right about the outdoors, good songs and old friends so not so far out actually.

You get to have a nature-loving hippie aura!

Neat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Doug just did this....

What Color Is Your Aura?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down