NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump debuts his natural hair color!

Go down

Trump debuts his natural hair color! Empty Trump debuts his natural hair color!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:15 pm

It went from bright yellow to stately gray in the span of about nine days, and he looks way better in my opinion:

Trump debuts his natural hair color! 35671156-8948803-image-a-14_1605370384144

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump debuts his natural hair color! Empty Re: Trump debuts his natural hair color!

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:22 pm

He must have had his hair stripped. If you don’t colour your hair for nine days the hair dye doesn’t just fall out!

In any case, I think he looks way better.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump debuts his natural hair color! Empty Re: Trump debuts his natural hair color!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:28 pm

The only other thing I can think is that he might have dyed his hair grey for some reason. Don't know why he didn't do this ages ago -- and he should have worn better-fitting clothing as well.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Its not so much the colour but I've never been able to look at Trump's hair without sniggering since I saw a Spitting Image type programme showing him with a curled up cat on his head.

Vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:51 pm

He has no hair. That's a piece. Without it, he's as bald as a gearshift knob on a '47 Chevy club coupe.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:He has no hair.  That's a piece.  Without it, he's as bald as a gearshift knob on a '47 Chevy club coupe.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down