NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive News Stories

2 posters

Go down

Positive News Stories  Empty Positive News Stories

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:13 am

I thought we could have a thread to post positive and happy news items , there is far too much sadness and misery in the news every day so why not share a little bit of joy instead .  Smile 

Here is one to start with .

After visiting Ethiopia and seeing for himself how women and children are forced to walk miles every day for water, an Italian designer and cofounder of Architecture And Vision, became determined to create a solution that would be simple, create local jobs, and provide clean water in any of these mountainous villages.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/inspired/amazing-towers-in-ethiopia-harvest-clean-water-from-thin-air.html

Back to top Go down

Positive News Stories  Empty Re: Positive News Stories

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:17 am

That's really cool, reminds me of the fog nets that provide water in some places in South America (probably others as well)

Positive News Stories  FogQuest9s-600x450
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:08 am

where there's a will there's a way Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:16 am

I just watched the Palm Sunday services on TV, from the Vatican and the Square. Excellent presentation, and Francis was excellent as always. He gave a sermon: Who was I? The Judus? Pontius Pilate? Joseph? The wife and mother? Or, Peter who denied Christ three times before the rooster crowed?

Such an excellent service I was glued to the TV.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 am

Original Quill wrote:I just watched the Palm Sunday services on TV, from the Vatican and the Square.  Excellent presentation, and Francis was excellent as always.  He gave a sermon: Who was I?  The Judus?  Pontius Pilate?  Joseph? The wife and mother?  Or, Peter who denied Christ three times before the rooster crowed?

Such an excellent service I was glued to the TV.
you Catholic then ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down