NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’

Go down

Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’ Empty Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:19 am

Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’ Mary-Baker  No 

A Tea Party activist has claimed that ‘gay supremacy’ is ‘more evil’ than white supremacy ever was.

Mary Baker, Tea Party activist and leader of Conservative Moms for America, made the comments in a blog for Tea Party Nation.

According to Right Wing Watch, she wrote: “Gay Supremacy is becoming a monster that carries greater evils than white supremacy ever did.

“White Supremacy was focused on how a group of people felt about another group of people.

“They created various barriers for those they hated and their views about their superiority to others provided the frame work for the citizens of this nation to search their hearts and understand that God has created every person in His image.

“However Gay Supremacy’s hate reaches much farther than a specific group of people.

“Their (sic) is no common ground that can be reached. Their (sic) is no searching of the heart or consideration of God’s principles.

“Their hate is generated only by self centeredness and hate for anyone who disagrees with them.

“Any person who disagrees with their evil beliefs will be viciously attacked and destroyed.

“I could disagree with the beliefs of white supremacist and still hold to Biblical views about life, marriage and sexuality.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/13/tea-party-activist-gay-supremacy-is-becoming-worse-than-white-supremacy/

Jeez!

Send her back to school to learn about the KKK  ::zomb:: Sad Sad Sad 

Back to top Go down

Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’ Empty Re: Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 am

Mumbo Jumbo • 7 hours ago

If you click through to Right Wing Watch and then through to the original source at Tea Party Nation she has posted the following remarkable comment below her article:

".......I have know many gays as well, my son is homosexual, but he comes over an lays on his moms lap as he did when he was a child he is 28 years old. He knows how his dad and I feel about his lifestyle, but our role is to show him grace and mercy, because God showed us grace and mercy when we were in darkness, but if my son tells me I have to accept him and his partner or he will not have fellowship with us anymore, then we won't have fellowship. We don't try and force him out of his choice and he has no right to force us out of ours......"

Unbelievable.
 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’ Empty Re: Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:38 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
IF the gays were like the KKK I wonder how 'Fabulous' there outfits would be.

Tea Party activist: ‘Gay supremacy is becoming worse than white supremacy’ Gay_kkk1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down