NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’

3 posters

Go down

Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’ Empty Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:54 am

Candace Owens called white supremacy an “election strategy” during a hearing on hate crimes and white nationalism before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday. Owens, communications director for the right-wing organization Turning Point USA, identified herself as a former liberal who has radically changed her viewpoints. During her testimony, Owens said that white supremacy and white nationalism are “words that once held real meaning [but] are now nothing more than an election strategy.” Owens maintained that Tuesday’s hearing should be focused on anti-fascist groups. Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) told her: “I think you’ve caused my friends on the left to go to their safe spaces.”

Owens, a pro-Trump pundit, also argued that black conservatives are severely discriminated against, and denied the existence of the Southern Strategy. “Black conservatives who have the audacity to think for ourselves and become educated about our history, and the myth of things, like the Southern Switch and the Southern Strategy, which never happened,” Owens said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/candace-owens-white-supremacy-is-nothing-more-than-an-election-strategy?ref=home

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-ted-lieu-plays-candace-owens-hitler-remarks-during-white-nationalism-hearing?ref=home

I have really liked some of her video's. Though lately she is really losing the plot. With some really poor and wacky things she has stated.

Back to top Go down

Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’ Empty Re: Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:00 am

phildidge wrote:I have really liked some of her video's. Though lately she is really losing the plot. With some really poor and wacky things she has stated.

She is what she has always been. And apparently you like it.

Nature reveals the truth within in many diverse ways.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’ Empty Re: Candace Owens: White Supremacy Is ‘Nothing More Than an Election Strategy’

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:03 am

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:I have really liked some of her video's. Though lately she is really losing the plot. With some really poor and wacky things she has stated.

She is what she has always been.  And apparently you like it.

Nature reveals the truth within in many diverse ways.

I am at a loss, as to what you think she has always been?

Considering she once used to be a liberal.

I like some things she says, but others i completely disagree with her on

Nature?

Are you making a racial view point on her, using nature?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:27 am

Basketball

The notion of "liberal" to those right whingers of her ilk doesn't mean that she was any kind of left-winger in reality...

Rather, that she more likely considered herself to be a "wet" style of conservative --  one of those who believed that the state should pay for some education, healthcare and unemployment benefits..

However, she has obviously drifted more to the "dry" side of right-wing politics --  stupidly claiming that 'white supremacy' is a myth and doesn't exist, and simply a creation of their Democrat rivals.

Let's not forget that the American concept of "liberal" these days is much different to many other places, even to what it was there 20 or 30 years ago.  In a country where the Democrats are a centre-right party, and only around 10 -- 15% of it's membership are genuine "left of centre" ()(and even less of their representatives..).

Her economics may have become more selfish and self-centred over the years, but it's quite likely that her "white superiority" beliefs and underlying racist tendencies have always been there..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:43 am

Time to resurrect the Progressive Party.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:47 am

Has she ever gone on Twitter, Stormfront, Reddit, etc? That's where the white supremacists hang out these days, and they're legion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down