NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

national pride at an all time low...

Go down

national pride at an all time low... Empty national pride at an all time low...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:05 pm

I can't think why for the life of me..... Sad 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603709/British-national-pride-falls-time-low-economic-downturn-Iraq-war-fallout-hit-morale.html

Back to top Go down

national pride at an all time low... Empty Re: national pride at an all time low...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:29 pm

nothing to be proud of its being stripped away and nothing is being to about it .

The royal wedding and jubilee may have given some pride back but then many people were appalled by the cost of it all when so many people are living on the bread line .

I hate it when they dictate when to fly the national flag

Back to top Go down

national pride at an all time low... Empty Re: national pride at an all time low...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:34 pm

VOD(original) wrote:nothing to be proud of its being stripped away and nothing is being to about it .

The royal wedding and jubilee may have given some pride back but then many people were appalled by the cost of it all when so many people are living on the bread line .

I hate it when they dictate when to fly the national flag

it does seem when it suits them they want street parties and flags and lets join in and when it doesn't we are europeans not English xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down