NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wee biwwdy stuck in the ...

Go down

Wee biwwdy stuck in the ... Empty Wee biwwdy stuck in the ...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Carburetor !...just been watching my brother strip down one if his bikes and while doing so we heard a noise from the carburetor...like a cheeping , holy hell, it's a wee birdy and I've no idea how it got in there as even dismantling the carb is still not enough recon for the bird to get out!..

I'm wondering how the hell the poor wee fucker got i. There and survived???amongst all that fuel too  What a Face 

Ffs I better get back anyway and see if he's managed to free it.

I'll keep you updated.

Back to top Go down

Wee biwwdy stuck in the ... Empty Re: Wee biwwdy stuck in the ...

Post by gerber Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:Carburetor !...just been watching my brother strip down one if his bikes and while doing so we heard a noise from the carburetor...like a cheeping , holy hell, it's a wee birdy and I've no idea how it got in there as even dismantling the carb is still not enough recon for the bird to get out!..

I'm wondering how the hell the poor wee fucker got i. There and survived???amongst all that fuel too  What a Face 

Ffs I better get back anyway and see if he's managed to free it.

I'll keep you updated.

Was it a Petrel bird....... I love you The one starred in the Shearshank Redemtion LOL

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Very clever Gerbs!  LOL

Hope birdy is ok JD, that's really weird.

Things to do, will look in later for the next instalment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Bird seems to be doing ok guys, he has identified it as a Goldcrest bird..I've never heard of that type before though , it's still stuck in the carburetor , but he is sure of the species.

He is trying not to stress it too much as it's already stressed,mama will have to be very careful as the carburetor will require his metal welding/melting gear...

He often feeds animals to his Pythons , but I can tell by his voice when I phoned him around twenty mins ago, that won't be the case this time, he is feeling very sorry for it..he is extremely clued up on animals, fish and reptiles especially...and even cross breeds plants!

Will keep you updated guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down