NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb mistakes...

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dumb mistakes... - Page 2 Empty Dumb mistakes...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

No doubt some on Flop will self tweak at this one, but when I was around 13, i lived with my sister for a bit, and one day while her and her man were out , there was a knock at the door...

Hydro Electric meter reader, so I let him in to do his job, little did I realise what the little black box connected to the meter done!, it was still wired up to the meter!!!...

I said thanks to the Hydro guy and he said thanks too before leaving!..
It was only after my sister came back she told me what it was!!

Amazingly , we heard nothing from the hydro!..I think he realised I genuinely never knew what was going on, but want a guy eh!!, some of them would have had the cops up and what not, but this guy was obviously a good lad.

Honestly, she really should have warned me!! Laughing 

Let's hear them then guys,what dumb mistakes have you made?

Back to top Go down

Dumb mistakes... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumb mistakes...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:12 am

Cass wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Cass, you're a braw lass, I really mean that Smile

But I just don't do one way traffic, I thought you knew that?,

And especially with the severity of abuse by Flap, Not-very-big-hardon and co.
But speak soon Smile

JD I get that. But this isn't the place to carry it on. It didn't happen here. If you want to continue with it take it over there. You aren't banned.

Stuff like this brings everyone down and makes it unpleasant for others who are not involved. Especially not fair to Ben to clog up his forum with other forum happenings.

You do see what I mean don't you?

Thank you for the compliment - as we say here y'all is good people too Cool

I do see that Cass, although I'm it near as awful as him...

But anyway,,,your a real wee Star Cass, really normal lass if you know what I mean... a friendly lass too...and a fellow parent Smile

Oh yeah...saddle up partner!! Laughing 

Your just apparently torture for nicking a' the cookies! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 am

Catman wrote:Actually....People like Nems and Victor were never LW in the first place, but liked to portray themselves as being LW.

Eddie used to put on the same persona, but her RW views become more apparent by the day.

Dishonesty isn't a very good attribute.

Listen fuckwit
This will come as a shock but you can be LW and employed you know. You shit stirring excuse for a man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 am

Sassy wrote:Unfortunately I was at boarding school and only allowed it on between 4 and 6 in the afternoon and not allowed to take it up to the dorm.   Never got over the trauma lol
We could only listen at night for a few hours and we were allowed them in the dorm, i used to put it on really low and listen after lights out  Wink  we only got sweets on a Sunday , tv on a Thursday to watch top of the pops and a Saturday for Starsky Hutch  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Catman wrote:Actually....People like Nems and Victor were never LW in the first place, but liked to portray themselves as being LW.

Eddie used to put on the same persona, but her RW views become more apparent by the day.

Dishonesty isn't a very good attribute.

What sort of prat ARE you phill?????

I have never been anything OTHER than what I am, It always amazed me that the R/W consider me L/W and the L/W consider me R/W....I find the rather amusing, if a little pathetic...

what is even funnier, is that I despise BOTH L/W AND R/W politics as a whole.(that is to say BOTH sides have a few good ideas, but neither side has a clue overall) Both sides are weak, hypocritical and self serving...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2