NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

+5
Irn Bru
Andy
eddie
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Sexual harassment makes for a negative forum, but sadly it has been seen more and more lately on NewsFix.

Therefore, I'm asking every member to view this short video about sexual harassment and the harm it can cause, and sign off in the comments. Please state that you've watched the video and that you agree to avoid the destructive behavior demonstrated in it.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:33 pm

They all deserve medals for keeping straight faces  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Well I am not sure if that video is a really bad effort at spreading a serious message - because it is too funny to be serious, or a really bad effort at being a funny take on it because it is too serious to be funny. It somehow manages to miss both targets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sexual harassment makes for a negative forum, but sadly it has been seen more and more lately on NewsFix.

Therefore, I'm asking every member to view this short video about sexual harassment and the harm it can cause, and sign off in the comments. Please state that you've watched the video and that you agree to avoid the destructive behavior demonstrated in it.

Thanks,
Ben

Please tell me that was a wind up and not a real training film, because I've got a horrible suspicion that it might be a real training film!  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 pm

It's obviously a wind up!!

"It smells like vagina in here" ??

Come on!!!  ://?roflmao?/: 

My favourite was the two fat cocks. HAHAHAHAHA
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm

There is only one bloke on this forum with a huge fat cock. I need to say no more.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Handy Andy wrote:There is only one bloke on this forum with a huge fat cock. I need to say no more.

You do like bringing it up dont you Andy!?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Nems wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:There is only one bloke on this forum with a huge fat cock. I need to say no more.

I find it hard to swallow. Suspect 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well we have found the level early tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

What????  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

What????  Shocked 
What ???  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

What????  Shocked 
What ???  Shocked 

Methinks you have a filthy mind nems my dear.  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:
What ???  Shocked 

Methinks you have a filthy mind nems my dear.  Razz 

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6n5xzxzZwKJ4grFxCcSXX9N82kcyWCdDEJNvIeE0oSBgYWe1U

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:03 pm

This was actually in the running to be the April Fools' prank until we decided to think way, way bigger Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This was actually in the running to be the April Fools' prank until we decided to think way, way bigger Smile

Next year Ben get the posters with a sense of humour involved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Hmmmmmm!   Think it might have got a few more laughs and appealed to the non existant sense of humour shown!   Does this mean Tommy Monk has got to stop asking me about putting things up my bum?  Twisted Evil Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Might watch it later. Doug has a slasher movie on at the moment.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:21 pm

::happ:: how did they all keep a straight face  ::smthg::

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Check out this one

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Check out this one

Can't view it in the states! Shucks, darn and dang it.

@VOD -- they were great, weren't they? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Try this one

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f76_1323277426
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Check out this one

Can't view it in the states! Shucks, darn and dang it.

@VOD -- they were great, weren't they? Smile
Indeed Ben , i am sure the message got out okay  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Vod?? Is that you?
I can smell vagina! Hahahahahahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Sexualharassment

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Sexualharassment

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Sexualharassment

lol! 

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

Laughing 

Oh well done Phil that was bloody brilliant.
I know it took you ages to find it but its well worth it
 cheers 
Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSnlnZs-XRmicPEjep_wvBogCczICDhd92xBLrdVzT5-APpVl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

Laughing 

cheers 
Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSnlnZs-XRmicPEjep_wvBogCczICDhd92xBLrdVzT5-APpVl3

It took one or two clicks!  Rolling Eyes 

....Now pipe down you silly female horse!  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

cheers 

Can you find some more of the same?! Please  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

...Now go and get a makeover, and stop being so silly!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

ah now you are back to be a wanker, boring boring boring
Do you fancy horses or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

Or Liverpudlians?  Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

Horses aren't my thing really, apart from on Grand National day! Razz ...Went with a couple of human ones in my day, was doing them a favour, as i was sometimes quite charitable!  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

Horses aren't my thing really, apart from on Grand National day! Razz ...Went with a couple of human ones in my day, was doing them a favour, as i was sometimes quite charitable!  ::D:: 

You shagged a centaur?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

You shagged a centaur?

WTF is that?

...Not into Greek myths tbf.  drunken 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

You shagged a centaur?

WTF is that?

A centaur is half-horse and half-human.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

WTF is that?

....And a lot of shit....Your point  :\\:[: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:06 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

You said you'd shagged human horses???  Rolling Eyes 
Never mind.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:12 am

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Never mind.

I said, that i'd shagged, human looking horses in the past, and you weren't one of them!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

....Now pass me a knitting pattern, or a home made bread recipe, and lets move along!  Arrow Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:05 am

Irn Bru wrote:Try this one

Thanks, that was awesome!

Though I think they kind of stole the joke from Chris Rock:

"Sexual harassment! What is sexual harassment?! What's the difference between sexual harassment and just being an idiot? I mean, if my father didn't harass my mother, I wouldn't be here! I mean, I understand some sexual harassment. If a man is your boss and says, "Hey, sleep with me, or you're fired." That's sexual harassment. And that's the only thing that's sexual harassment!

"Everything else falls under "Just trying to get laid." You can't put a man in jail for that! I don't care how hard he tries, that's all he was trying to do! Anita Hill started this whole thing. It's all about looks, you know? Because if Clarence Thomas looked like Denzel Washington, this would have never happened! She'd be all, "Oh, stop it, Clarence, you nasty! Your fine self!" So, what's sexual harassment, when an ugly man wants some? 'Oh, he ugly! Call the police! Call the authority!'"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Never mind.

I said, that i'd shagged, human looking horses in the past, and you weren't one of them!  Rolling Eyes 

Well that explains the obsession with horses.

going on what you have posted Red Rum would have been your dream date.

Bestiality's best boys eh Phil?!
From now on your name is Zoophilia.

Knock yourself out Zoophilia
Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUEXO2Hnu1R-2-tWqkmISBF4XQ-qmW9derySGtP9x10AMgcHfpkw

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Try this one

Thanks, that was awesome!

Though I think they kind of stole the joke from Chris Rock:

"Sexual harassment! What is sexual harassment?! What's the difference between sexual harassment and just being an idiot? I mean, if my father didn't harass my mother, I wouldn't be here! I mean, I understand some sexual harassment. If a man is your boss and says, "Hey, sleep with me, or you're fired." That's sexual harassment. And that's the only thing that's sexual harassment!

"Everything else falls under "Just trying to get laid." You can't put a man in jail for that! I don't care how hard he tries, that's all he was trying to do! Anita Hill started this whole thing. It's all about looks, you know? Because if Clarence Thomas looked like Denzel Washington, this would have never happened! She'd be all, "Oh, stop it, Clarence, you nasty! Your fine self!" So, what's sexual harassment, when an ugly man wants some? 'Oh, he ugly! Call the police! Call the authority!'"

Indeed, what you have written above is exactly the message that comes through loud and clear in the video.

The 'uglies' are being discriminated against on this issue  Smile 
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3-ZBr42rGG66KaJrgIYJUPzk9MFfbfCortOE5EMAn6ZCWmlxz

I remember you...you were a right salty dog, Phil.  Laughing 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Catman wrote:....Now pass me a knitting pattern, or a home made bread recipe, and lets move along!  Arrow Razz 

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7570/red-onion-and-rosemary-focaccia

xx
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well that explains the obsession with horses.

going on what you have posted Red Rum would have been your dream date.

Bestiality's best boys eh Phil?!
From now on your name is Zoophilia.

Knock yourself out Zoophilia
Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUEXO2Hnu1R-2-tWqkmISBF4XQ-qmW9derySGtP9x10AMgcHfpkw

If your looks are as bad as your gobshite, that tag would be more suited to you Liverpool Gurl.

Sexual harassment on NewsFix -- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVzLpTYlrsY-Wv5nZbrG046YA9R5VLwyPi1JYigDFJe8lXIbvs6g

::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb::

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

I was the very first person to ever post that picture.
Be more original  :curtsy: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next