NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction

3 posters

Go down

Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction  Empty Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction

Post by DrSchool Thu May 23, 2013 4:04 am

http://www.thelocal.se/7650/20070619/#.UN1qCG-sh8E

How I wish I could get paid the rest of my life for my addiction to heavy metal. I went AWOL once to go to a Soulfly concert and didn't get a disability check, I got a salary deduction and extra duties (and almost got an article 15). I was born in the wrong country.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction  Empty Re: Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Yeah, that's ridiculous. I think the quote near the end of the article puts it well:

"If somebody has a gambling addiction, we don't send them down to the racetrack. We try to cure the addiction, not encourage it."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction  Empty Re: Swedish Man on Disability for Heavy Metal Addiction

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 24, 2013 12:23 am

yeah i think that quote sums it up.
pretty backwards way of dealing with it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down