NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud

Go down

Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud Empty Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 pm

3rd April 2014

I await her sentencing.

Maria Miller has been told she must repay thousands in taxpayer-funded allowances she wrongly claimed for a second home.

The Conservative MP has also been told by the Parliament's standards watchdog that she should apologise because she "breached the current Code of Conduct by her attitude to this inquiry".

The Commons' standards committee said Mrs Miller had tried to argue her case over claims on a second home in which her parents lived "in a legalistic way".

It added that had the investigation been able to gather the documents they needed more easily, the allegations "might have been a relatively minor matter".

Mrs Miller said: "I have accepted the Committee's report in full and I will apologise. I am pleased that the Committee has dismissed the allegation made against me by a Labour MP.

"Separately, I will of course make the required repayment, having drawn the Committee's attention to this matter."

The Prime Minister's spokesman said David Cameron had spoken to Mrs Miller after the release of the Standards Committee expenses report and offered her "warm support".

http://news.sky.com/story/1236444/minister-forced-to-repay-5800-expenses

Back to top Go down

Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud Empty Re: Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:27 pm

no arrest, no criminal procedures, just pay it back please...

Back to top Go down

Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud Empty Re: Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 pm

What a bunch of liars, chancers and professional robbers this lot are.

Maria Miller Asked Very Kindly To Repay Back The Money She Gained Through Fraud 140403miller
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Cameron offered her 'warm support'.

That just about says everything there is to say about the disgusting cretin that call themselves the Conservative Party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down