NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government

5 posters

Go down

High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government Empty High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 am

2nd April 2014

Yet people are dying to leave France to get to England - please explain why.

Blind to the danger, a gang of would-be immigrants run to board a moving lorry.

To them it is a passport to a new life in Britain. In fact it is a potential death trap.

Four other migrants died in just one week in Calais, it emerged last night, and scenes like the one pictured are being repeated every day at the French port.

The dramatic images were captured as an ominous report by MigrationWatch:

* Warned immigration from the EU will bring enough people to fill a city the size of Manchester here every four years;

* Called for ministers to deny migrants access to Britain’s generous system of in-work benefits, such as tax credits, for the first five years they are here.

In Calais, hundreds of migrants from outside the EU are living in a camp yards from the perimeter fence of the port.

On March 9 an Albanian man was killed on a motorway outside the town. Three days later, Ethiopian Mesfin Germa was hit by a lorry as he walked to the port.

The body of a 25-year-old Ethiopian man, Senay Berthay, was found in Calais’s Batellerie dock on March 14 and the next day a fellow Ethiopian in his 20s was crushed to death by a car while hiding on a vehicle transporter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594640/Dying-Britain-In-one-week-four-desperate-migrants-killed-Calais-target-lorries-bound-UK.html#ixzz2xiiBQYHl

Back to top Go down

High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government Empty Re: High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 am

:\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: :\\:[: 
 ::dunno:: ::dunno:: ::dunno:: ::dunno:: ::dunno:: ::dunno:: ::dunno:: 

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 
 pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government Empty Re: High Unemployment, No Jobs, A Low Minimum Wage (Decreases In Real Terms) & A Cruel Right Wing Government

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:47 am

There has to be something in England that makes them risk their lives.

If they will risk their lives getting here, will they also risk it to stay here?

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 pm

NHS  , child benefit , tax credits , council houses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 pm

VOD(original) wrote:NHS  , child benefit , tax credits , council houses

But our NHS has been ruined by the Conservatives - almost privatised now, and the other things you speak of have been all but taken away to the point that we have homeless people who can't afford to eat.  Neutral 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:37 pm

Anybody else know why people would leave France to come to England - the place of hardship and food banks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 pm

It could be a beautiful climate  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Same as the Yashika thread - why does everybody want to come here, the land of food banks, no social housing and a low minimum wage?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 pm

@Andy
Umm they are going to all Westernised nations  Neutral it is not England specific, it is because we have better infrastructure. And I am guessing with the eastern Europeans greater political security  confused 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:55 pm

I'll say this -- after my experience here, I'd still love to visit England some day but I would never want to live there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Anybody else know why people would leave France to come to England - the place of hardship and food banks?

Probably a legacy from our colonial days where the sun never set on the British Empire. I suppose a huge majority of people in the world feel a wee bit British.

Possibly?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:46 am

Note they wont address the debacle that is France Andy. For years Ed has been lauding France now they are proven wrong have they acknowledge it?
No way lefties dont do reality.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 am

kevins58 wrote:Note they wont address the debacle that is France Andy. For years Ed has been lauding France now they are proven wrong have they acknowledge it?
No way lefties dont do reality.

Would you like to discuss Osborne lauding Ireland and their economic miracle and conservative policies on spending when in opposition?

Two faced gits.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Andy
Umm they are going to all Westernised nations  Neutral it is not England specific, it is because we have better infrastructure. And I am guessing with the eastern Europeans greater political security  confused 

But they are leaving Westernised nations - scrambling over them even, to get to England.

So I ask - why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:37 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@Andy

But they are leaving Westernised nations - scrambling over them even, to get to England.

So I ask - why is that?

I gave you an answer further up this thread Andy. What do you think of my possible explanation?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

So I ask - why is that?

I gave you an answer further up this thread Andy. What do you think of my possible explanation?

I think it's unlikely Iron. There aren't many people who remember those days now, I think we've all entered the 21st Century and mainly concentrate on the here and now.

I think most countries now know what England is like.

So what has happened to make them come here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:44 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

So I ask - why is that?

I think it's unlikely Iron.  There aren't many people who remember those days now, I think we've all entered the 21st Century and mainly concentrate on the here and now.

There may be many who would want to forget about it but that may not be the case in many countries around the world. And remember, many of these countries are still part of the British Commonwealth so the memory and the legacy may still linger on.

I think it's a very valid reason why people would want to come here. A bit like following us home.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:50 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I think it's unlikely Iron.  There aren't many people who remember those days now, I think we've all entered the 21st Century and mainly concentrate on the here and now.

There may be many who would want to forget about it but that may not be the case in many countries around the world. And remember, many of these countries are still part of the British Commonwealth so the memory and the legacy may still linger on.

I think it's a very valid reason why people would want to come here. A bit like following us home.

So what do you think they come here for Iron?  Because we're called England?

Do you think they remember the good old days of slavery and want to come and lick my boots for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:58 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Do  you think they remember the good old days of slavery and want to come and lick my boots for me?

There must be lots of reasons Andy. To work in the NHS etc. or maybe it's just the pull of the mother country. Possibly family already here from generations who came here to help with the war effort or to meet the Labour shortages that the country was calling for back in the early sixties when we had open door immigration. Descendents from people who left this country generations ago and subsequent family who want to return to their roots could be another reason.

Lots of reasons Andy.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 am

Anyway, I have to go out Andy but if you put your mind to it I'm sure you can think of a few more.

List them for me and I'll look over them when I get back.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:06 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Do  you think they remember the good old days of slavery and want to come and lick my boots for me?

There must be lots of reasons Andy. To work in the NHS etc. or maybe it's just the pull of the mother country. Possibly family already here from generations who came here to help with the war effort or to meet the Labour shortages that the country was calling for back in the early sixties when we had open door immigration. Descendents from people who left this country generations ago and subsequent family who want to return to their roots could be another reason.

Lots of reasons Andy.

I'm afraid I don't think anybody believes you Iron.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down