NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage..

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage.. Empty its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage..

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:43 pm

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/26/london-vicar-gay-couples-perverted-love-blessing-disrespectful-god/

some sense being spoken..

Back to top Go down

its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage.. Empty Re: its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage..

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:46 pm

Those who do it have to answer to God and i doubt their salvation in the first place going against the word of God .

Back to top Go down

its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage.. Empty Re: its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage..

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Those who do it have to answer to God and i doubt their salvation in the first place going against the word of God .

They have their convictions as to the wishes of God, and you have yours. They are entitled to their view- and their beliefs.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Those who do it have to answer to God and i doubt their salvation in the first place going against the word of God .

I agree entirely xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:18 pm

There's probably no God, relax and live your life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:

They have their convictions as to the wishes of God, and you have yours. They are entitled to their view- and their beliefs.

Your not a Christian and don't know the word of God then because any person who trusts the word of God won't deliberately go against what it says .

Our Pastor would never allow same sex marriage and i am glad he is sticking to the bible on this  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:58 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Your not a Christian and don't know the word of God then because any person who trusts the word of God won't deliberately go against what it says .

Our Pastor would never allow same sex marriage and i am glad he is sticking to the bible on this  ::D:: 

I think we all know the word of "God" when it comes to gay people, since christians won't shut up about it!  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I think we all know the word of "God" when it comes to gay people, since christians won't shut up about it!  ::D:: 

Would you mind not generalising please?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Your bloody well right Ben, how the hell can we get along with these ' Christians' when their views are so awful and old fashioned?

..I think VOD made a post earlier saying basically ' whatever' and that she has no probs with gays, but in the eyes of Christians, gay people are still 'sinning', this is not a dig btw VOD, I'm actually trying to highlight your acceptance of hay people and gay marriage...

You do show more of that than Favva, but you still do see gay people as ' sinners'.

It also seems Jimmy Savile is a hero to some like BA, yet a gay person is looked upon as vile scum...

Just what is wrong with people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Your bloody well right Ben, how the hell can we get along with these ' Christians' when their views are so awful and old fashioned?

..I think VOD made a post earlier saying basically ' whatever' and that she has no probs with gays, but in the eyes of Christians, gay people are still 'sinning', this is not a dig btw VOD, I'm actually trying to highlight your acceptance of hay people and gay marriage...

You do show more of that than Favva, but you still do see gay people as ' sinners'.

It also seems Jimmy Savile  is a hero to some like BA, yet a gay person is looked upon as vile scum...

You're also generalising.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It also seems Jimmy Savile  is a hero to some like BA, yet a gay person is looked upon as vile scum...

I'm going by some of the poster's on this forum , their posts always make it clear they do not like gay people, nor will ever approve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm going by some of the poster's on this forum , their posts always make it clear they do not like gay people, nor will ever approve.

Well then you should make it clear you mean those particular people, not Christians in general.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well then you should make it clear you mean those particular people, not Christians in general.

...but the bible from which Christians read say being gay is a sin does it not?..does your bible ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...of Christians are true Christians who live and believe by the bible, then I would be quite right to generalize all true Christians anyway...as their bible does indeed say being a homosexual person is to sin.

http://carm.org/bible-homosexuality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Sorry about that. Sometimes I try to make little points here and my nuance gets lost.

I wanted GIG and VOD to see that they're assuming they speak for all of Christianity when they say things like that. Of course, there are many, many Christians who don't condemn and bash gay people the way GIG and VOD do.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So you're whining about generalizations about Christians, but turn a blind eye when dibs or GIG talk about 'the gays'  Rolling Eyes 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:35 pm

And I'd add that JD is right, and that the Bible does condemn homosexuality. It's another one of those things that shows that the vast majority of Christians these days don't follow the Bible in its entirety, or they'd be viewed much like the Taleban is.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:And I'd add that JD is right, and that the Bible does condemn homosexuality. It's another one of those things that shows that the vast majority of Christians these days don't follow the Bible in its entirety, or they'd be viewed much like the Taleban is.

I think your spot on there Ben, I used to play footy as a lad with these two older brothers James and Grant , and as I was growing up, the brothers become Christians...I was shocked as all they were into in General was footy,,,and hearts supporters too Irn!!...
Anyway, one time a pal of mine who was gay came up to mine, listen to some music etc, so I asked him if he wanted to go for a kick about with James and Grant, when we got down to the pitch, James recognized my mate as being the younger brother of another Christian who attended the same church , we had a bit of a talk about the church etc and the brothers had absolutely no problem with my mate being gay, I think they knew he was anyway...in fact James, the more vocal of the brothers asked my mate if he fancied going to church along with his already-attending brother, bit as my mate was not religious, he declined, saying his older brother had already asked him that, my mate was a bit rebellious anyway and liked his hash etc.

But just shows you the complete difference in some of those Christians, but James and Grant were always nice Lads anyway, pity the were and still are die hard a Hearts supporters! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:

so suddenly religion is ok so long is its in favor of gay marriage??

wants so long ago that you were calling the heads of two innocent B&B owners who didn't allowed non married couple to share rooms

now you're championing christian beliefs

what a cowardly hypocrite you

what a WHORE ready to fuck anyone who helps you get what you want

do you have any morals, any convictions at all that cannot be perverted by self gratification and vanity??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:18 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

wants so long ago that you were calling the heads of two innocent B&B owners who didn't allowed non married couple to share rooms

do you have any morals, any convictions at all that cannot be perverted by self gratification and vanity??

Shut it knobhead; I'm not supporting or criticizing those views- since you haven't been party to my exchanges with these two I'd suggest as always you haven't a clue what you're waffling on about- I was pointing out these views exist and are hard to counter from a vague 'beliefs' pov- wanker.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Bloody hell smelly! Easy!
Les doesn't and never has said, that he believes in God.
He isn't championing Christian beliefs, he is saying that what certain christian priests believe is up to them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Just because religious people believe something is wrong doesn't in itself give them the right to use the power of government to prevent it from being practiced.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry about that. Sometimes I try to make little points here and my nuance gets lost.

I wanted GIG and VOD to see that they're assuming they speak for all of Christianity when they say things like that. Of course, there are many, many Christians who don't condemn and bash gay people the way GIG and VOD do.

I speak on behalf of the bible and any vicar who says he/she believes in the word of God would not marry same sex couples its simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Just because religious people believe something is wrong doesn't in itself give them the right to use the power of government to prevent it from being practiced.

so what you are saying by that remark is that the Christian church should go against what it is supposed to believe ,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:54 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

He isn't championing Christian beliefs, he is saying that what certain christian priests believe is up to them.

and therein lies the hypocrisy and whoredom

fro all the years i have "known" "elizel" he has never ONCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expressed even the slightest moderation in his views or even trace elements of tolerance towards any religious institution or anyone that showed even the most remote interest in a deity (UNLESS it was a Muslim)

if you were a christian of any sort you may as well be the devil, he has never been interested in hearing any christian point of view

but now suddenly he is ok with it all because the thick c**t has realized that there are and have always been gay Christians fighting for equality

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:02 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

fro all the years i have "known" "elizel" he has never ONCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expressed even the slightest moderation in his views or even trace elements of tolerance towards any religious institution or anyone that showed even the most remote interest in a deity (UNLESS it was a Muslim)

if you were a christian of any sort you may as well be the devil, he has never been interested in hearing any christian point of view

but now suddenly he is ok with it all because the thick c**t has realized that there are and have always been gay Christians fighting for equality

Except that is a load if shit you just made up (as you do so well); since I've always said I come from a Christian family and know many Christians; the only difference being I think what they believe is nonesense and a firm opposition to conservative religious views- but don't let reality get in the way of your rabid salivating pissiness  Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

it actually does

international law and the law of most western nations make it legal for religious people and religious institutions to practice and manifest their religion(including traditions and obligations) in private and public

that means that even though a government may make it national law to be legally married in a church, if the institution deems it to be against their religious morality, they cannot be forced to perform the ceremony - that would constitute religious persecution and be illegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

it actually does

international law and the law of most western nations make it legal for religious people and religious institutions to practice and manifest their religion(including traditions and obligations) in private and public

that means that even though a government may make it national law to be legally married in a church, if the institution deems it to be against their religious morality, they cannot be forced to perform the ceremony - that would constitute religious persecution and be illegal    

Carry on preaching your hate smelly; the likes of you do religions in general the world of good in the eyes of the decent majority  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:

if they cannot read the word of God they cannot uphold the word of God

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Except that is a load if shit you just made up (as you do so well); since I've always said I come from a Christian family and know many Christians; the only difference being I think what they believe is nonesense and a firm opposition to conservative religious views- but don't let reality get in the way of your rabid salivating pissiness  Laughing

and??

so what??

you come form a christian background and know some Christians??

you think that means you cannot possibly be against Christians and their beliefs??

well then if that is the case i will accept your apology now thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

it actually does

Carry on preaching your hate smelly; the likes of you do religions in general the world of good in the eyes of the decent majority  Twisted Evil 

yes how hateful i am - arguing against religious persecution

what a devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:09 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

and??

so what??

you think that means you cannot possibly be against Christians and their beliefs??

You are a stupid moron. Yes I oppose Christian beliefs; even those of gay Christians who think their religion is compatible with their sexuality- I haven't said anything to the contrary- that's just your own thick headed misreading- though I should be impressed that you can read anything at all to have misread read in the first place  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Since you are obviously too stupid to have understood my argument with Dibs earlier- I was using  her own 'rationale' regarding religious people and their beliefs against her- how SHE could have little defense against those gay Christians who claimed God did agree approve of their unions, based on what they believed.

I made it quite clear I stand opposed to the church being made to perform same sex unions; and that I personally think the views of gay Christians are as much BS as those of straight Christians.

But you were too excited in your bitch fest to notice that- it doesn't help being the complete prat you are of course I mean,

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

and??

so what??

You are a stupid moron. Yes I oppose Christian beliefs; even those of gay Christians who think their religion is compatible with their sexuality- I haven't said anything to the contrary- that's just your own thick headed misreading- though I should be impressed that you can read anything at all to have misread read in the first place  Laughing 

wow you really confused aren't you??

i bet those old "bears" in G.A.Y must have had field day with you when you were experimenting in your youth

you're so angry with the world you're fighting even though you've won, you're fighting the people who are fighting for the same goal as you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:Since you are obviously too stupid to have understood my argument with Dibs earlier- I was using  her own 'rationale' regarding religious people and their beliefs against her- how SHE could have little defense against those gay Christians who claimed God did agree approve of their unions, based on what they believed.

I made it quite clear I stand opposed to the church being made to perform same sex unions; and that I personally think the views of gay Christians are as much BS as those of straight Christians.

But you were too excited in your bitch fest to notice that- it doesn't help being the complete prat you are of course I mean,

is that you in your avatar??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:20 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

i bet those old "bears" in G.A.Y must have had field day with you when you were experimenting in your youth

you're so angry with the world you're fighting even though you've won, you're fighting the people who are fighting for the same goal as you are    

You obviously don't even understand anything I have said in these last few posts, or the thread; what happens when you barge in like a raging bull half way through- no sense etc etc

^and in reply to your next post, it is.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you're whining about generalizations about Christians, but turn a blind eye when dibs or GIG talk about 'the gays'  Rolling Eyes 

What they say about "the gays" is up to them. If I was gay I would probably say something, but I'm not. I can't get involved with every argument on here you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

What they say about "the gays" is up to them. If I was gay I would probably say something, but I'm not. I can't get involved with every argument on here you know.

I see, and I understand. I'm afraid we don't know each other well. Are you a Christian?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I see, and I understand. I'm afraid we don't know each other well. Are you a Christian?

Yes.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You obviously don't even understand anything I have said in these last few posts, or the thread; what happens when you barge in like a raging bull half way through- no sense etc etc

to be honest i rarely listen to you

you're so boring i usual do go in blind and just start hard selling it, it makes for more interesting conversation than actually trying to reason with you

so why would you post a pic of yourself online??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

you're so boring i usual do go in blind and just start hard selling it, it makes for more interesting conversation than actually trying to reason with you  

Ha, so you are a confessed stirring bullshitter then; I'll bare that in mind in future debates you have- though tbf most including myself are aware of the insincerity of an odious character like you.

Re the avatar; why not?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Yes.  ::D:: 

Fair play then.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:32 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

so what you are saying by that remark is that the Christian church should go against what it is supposed to believe ,

No, I'm saying that the Christian church should not try to force other people to live by its doctrine.

Is this really so hard to understand?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Ha, so you are a confessed stirring bullshitter then; I'll bare that in mind in future debates you have- though tbf most including myself are aware of the insincerity of an odious character like you.

Re the avatar; why not?

Why not??

A dozen reasons immediately spring to mind

But far be it from me to burst you little bubble

Back to top Go down

its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage.. Empty If you thought all religious leaders oppose same-sex marriage, look at this photo

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:32 pm

This photo proves you don’t have to be non-religious to fully support the rights of gay couples to marry:

its correct for the church to avoid gay marriage.. Unnamed1

Pictured include:
Rt Rev Alan Wilson Anglican Bishop of Buckingham
Derek McAuley Chief Officer British Unitarians
Paul Parker Recording Clerk British Quakers
Rabbi Danny Rich Chief Executive Liberal Judaism
Rabbi Laura Janner-Klauser Movt for Reform Judaism

Rev Sharron Ferguson LGCM

The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act for England and Wales came into force on Saturday 29 March.

Click here to see a range of photographs from just some of the first same-sex marriages which took place yesterday in England and Wales.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/30/if-you-thought-all-religious-leaders-oppose-same-sex-marriage-look-at-this-photo/

lol! :/pwn://: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 am

^well I'm not ashamed of my views smelly which may be one reason some internet cowards would see a problem there, not that I'm suggesting anything of yourself of course Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:52 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

No, I'm saying that the Christian church should not try to force other people to live by its doctrine.

So basically you're saying the Christian church should go against what it believes in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:34 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

So basically you're saying the Christian church should go against what it believes in

of course because the gays say so... Smile 

told you next step will be to make the churches do a marriage ceremony for gays..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

told you next step will be to make the churches do a marriage ceremony for gays..

...it seems ' the gays' really bother you Favva..such venom from a ' Christian'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

...it seems ' the gays' really bother you Favva..such venom from a ' Christian'.

they don't bother me at all but i can see where it is all going and they will put pressure on churches to marry gay couples and eventually the churches will be forced to do it.. but we all know equality only ever works one way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next