NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

+8
Original Quill
gerber
Cass
eddie
Andy
harvesmom
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 2 Empty Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well Tess rejoined, and Moley, and now Nems. Welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

OH NO PLEASE NO NOT ANOTHER SONIA VIDEO!!!!!
Berk

You only came back here because you missed posting the abuse against Sassy and i, nasty, spiteful little bitch, i'm glad that i said what i said, and there was a little bit of peace for a while.

Let's not bring innocent people in to this please Phil.
And I am not sure there was any peace?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

You only came back here because you missed posting the abuse against Sassy and i, nasty, spiteful little bitch, i'm glad that i said what i said, and there was a little bit of peace for a while.

Shame that you haven't pulled her up over her abuses of Sassy, atleast. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Shame that you haven't pulled her up over her abuses of Sassy, atleast. Rolling Eyes 

Sassy and nems are grown women. Why am I getting involved in that? It's between them.
However, bringing family members in is not on, especially poster's children.
I won't have that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:36 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sassy and nems are grown women. Why am I getting involved in that? It's between them.
I won't have that.

She's got personal, and brought Doug up in the past, so fair game, but i'd hoped that she might have wanted to turn over a new leaf when she returned, not to go back to attacking certain posters for no apparent reason, apart from spite.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

I won't have that.

She's got personal, and brought Doug up in the past, so fair game, but i'd hoped that she might have wanted to turn over a new leaf when she returned, not to go back to attacking certain posters for no apparent reason, apart from spite.

Well, like I said, I don't agree with anyone's family members being brought into an argument, it isn't fair.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well, like I said, I don't agree with anyone's family members being brought into an argument, it isn't fair.

Neither do i, but if someone does that to me, then they should expect to get some back! ::rambo:: ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Neither do i, but if someone does that to me, then they should expect to get some back! ::rambo:: ::D:: 

Before you disappear completely into fantasy land. I have never slagged Doug off so dont lie about that please. As recently as the week before last you were telling me what a horror Doug thinks I am and I should drop dead. You brought him into it and my response to the abuse from him through you was to wish him relief from his symptoms. If you are going to keep casting yourself as the victim then you are going to have to a) stop slagging me off and b) improve your memory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

Before you disappear completely into fantasy land. I have never slagged Doug off so dont lie about that please. As recently as the week before last you were telling me what a horror Doug thinks I am and I should drop dead. You brought him into it and my response to the abuse from him through you was to wish him relief from his symptoms. If you are going to keep casting yourself as the victim then you are going to have to  a) stop slagging me off and b) improve your memory

You brought him up in conversation, i showed him the post, or rather he can tell if i'm getting upset and asks me what's up.

It was you today that started on Sassy, on two separate threads, then when i dared to pull you up over your abuses, you then started on me.

Is in because that you are unable to get much involved in the news debates, that you have to go after certain posters that do?

Are you jealous of Sassy for that reason?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

Before you disappear completely into fantasy land. I have never slagged Doug off so dont lie about that please. As recently as the week before last you were telling me what a horror Doug thinks I am and I should drop dead. You brought him into it and my response to the abuse from him through you was to wish him relief from his symptoms. If you are going to keep casting yourself as the victim then you are going to have to  a) stop slagging me off and b) improve your memory

You brought him up in conversation, i showed him the post, or rather he can tell if i'm getting upset and asks me what's up.

It was you today that started on Sassy, on two separate threads, then when i dared to pull you up over your abuses, you then started on me.

Is in because that you are unable to get much involved in the news debates, that you have to go after certain posters that do?

Well thats clarified that bit at least. I did not slag Doug off never have never would, the man has my utmost sympathy.
As for the rest of your post dont be silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Catman wrote:
Nems wrote:

I have to be fair here Phil, I don't think I have ever seen Nems slag off Doug, it isn't really her style as harsh as she can be at times, (got to be fair nems sorry!), she doesn't bring people's family into arguments.
I've never seen her do that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

I have to be fair here Phil, I don't think I have ever seen Nems slag off Doug, it isn't really her style as harsh as she can be at times, (got to be fair nems sorry!), she doesn't bring people's family into arguments.

She does bring family members into arguments, you missed the posts.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

No worry Edds, I dont start fights but I have finished a few. (what ever happened to Rebecca?!) I just hate liars.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

No worry Edds, I dont start fights but I have finished a few. (what ever happened to Rebecca?!) I just hate liars.

God, Rebecca!!! How she hated us!
She joined MM and started Pm'ing me and got all friendly  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

You don't start fights!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

What have you done on this thread, and the other one then!  ::slap:: Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

She certainly did! I remember the night she had her side kick on Dublin Zoo!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

She certainly did! I remember the night she had her side kick on Dublin Zoo!

Oh yeah!! God you've got a good memory!
That was a row and a half lol, if we'd been in a pub that would've turned into bar brawl!  lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Cant remember what I did yesterday but I have an incredible memory for drivel!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Nems wrote:Cant remember what I did yesterday but I have an incredible memory for drivel!

My memory is shite all the time these days. Jasmine has a better memory than me and she's two  Neutral 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:Cant remember what I did yesterday but I have an incredible memory for drivel!

My memory is shite all the time these days. Jasmine has a better memory than me and she's two  Neutral 

Two already? It goes too fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:43 pm

eddie wrote:

SNAP!!! Me too Eds, my toddler has a far , far better memory than me !

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

I know. I feel so old! My son is nearly 13!!!!  Shocked 

JD, puts us to shame eh? lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:52 am

A well intentioned thread that was going so well hijacked in an attempt to start another bitchfest.

People need to move on but some just can't.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:48 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I know. I feel so old! My son is nearly 13!!!!  Shocked 

JD, puts us to shame eh? lol

Hey Eds...my eldest is 16 later this year !...I feel well ancient! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 am

"Hey Eds...my eldest is 16 later this year !...I feel well ancient!"
Cough! Pass.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 am

Weird to think that I could have an adult child if I'd started fathering children at 21. Glad I did not!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:22 am

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

Its about bloody time you cow. Xxxxxx

And welcome Harvesmom - long time no see x

Welcome back Tess and M'lud xx

Sniff I'm gonna cry.

Dont! You will start me off
Missed ya xxx

Missed ya more nah nah nah nah nah

Loads to catch up on....gerbs is coming over to live in me shed....eds has kind of gotten over the cookie -gate episode - I think - and is gonna live in the attic crawl space...house purchase for mum going through and I had sushi for dinner tonight but sadly no sake......that is all....over and out xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Stir, stir, stir the pot  Rolling Eyes 

Rolling Eyes 

STICK a sock in it, you daft old cow !!!

ATTEMPTING to hijack every second thread to your own selfish destabilising agendas..    Suspect 

Why don't you talk a long jump off a short pier in a pair of concrete wellies.   I started the thread to welcomes everyone back you thick plank, and included Nems in it, in the hope we might actually be civil.   But she wasn't even gracious enough to acknowledge that.   So fuck off, we are all sick of your ludicrous posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:43 am

harvesmom wrote:I sneaked in too while the door was open  Cool 

Hi everyone!

Happy to see you here HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Welcome back Nems xxx
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Cass wrote:
Nems wrote:

Dont! You will start me off
Missed ya xxx

Loads to catch up on....gerbs is coming over to live in me shed....eds has kind of gotten over the cookie -gate episode - I think - and is gonna live in the attic crawl space...house purchase for mum going through and I had sushi for dinner tonight but sadly no sake......that is all....over and out xx

No sake? philistine!
Keep an eye on Edds she aint over cookiegate, no way. She is currently planning how to 'liberate' your cookies as we speak!
(liberate your cookies, that is a hell of a phrase!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Rolling Eyes 

STICK a sock in it, you daft old cow !!!

ATTEMPTING to hijack every second thread to your own selfish destabilising agendas..    Suspect 

Why don't you talk a long jump off a short pier in a pair of concrete wellies.   I started the thread to welcomes everyone back you thick plank, and included Nems in it, in the hope we might actually be civil.   But she wasn't even gracious enough to acknowledge that.   So fuck off, we are all sick of your ludicrous posts.

::hndbg:: 

Civil, yeah right. Too little too late. Leave me alone please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

David wrote:
harvesmom wrote:I sneaked in too while the door was open  Cool 

Hi everyone!

Happy to see you here HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  Welcome back Nems xxx

Hello my leetle chou fleur xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

No sake? philistine!
Keep an eye on Edds she aint over cookiegate, no way. She is currently  planning how to 'liberate' your cookies as we speak!

Damn right I ain't over it!  Evil or Very Mad 
You know girls, I'm not happy till I've erm, liberated some cookies.  Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

No sake? philistine!
Keep an eye on Edds she aint over cookiegate, no way. She is currently  planning how to 'liberate' your cookies as we speak!

Why do I have a horrible feeling its a euphemism for something  Shocked   lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don't know. Perhaps you have a very, very naughty mind whereas I am very good and holy Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I don't know. Perhaps you have a very, very naughty mind whereas I am very good and holy Cool 

Mmmmm
Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGoeZi0evKUMnwUhFROsNZ2t_ydooQfh_JY52yks3CuCU3VpuX

nah!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Nah we are talking about your IT abilities  ::rfth:: clown 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

Nah we are talking about your  IT abilities  ::rfth:: clown 

Only woman to ever break a whole forum lol

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Nems wrote:
David wrote:
Nah we are talking about your  IT abilities  ::rfth:: clown 

and blame it on Harevesmom  lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:54 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

I forgot that bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:07 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

She bloody did as well!!!! Turned everything pink, font, background the lot then legged it and left me sitting there to endure the wrath of David!!! Some mate she is pffft
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 pm

harvesmom wrote:
David wrote:

She bloody did as well!!!! Turned everything pink, font, background the lot then legged it and left me sitting there to endure the wrath of David!!! Some mate she is pffft

LOL
David was livid !

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

LOL
David was livid !

I know! He rang me and shouted at me, I was quite scared. I put the phone in my drawer and came back in 2 hours and he was still like  ::slap:: 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

LOL
David was livid !

I know! He rang me and shouted at me, I was quite scared. I put the phone in my drawer and came back in 2 hours and he was still like  ::slap:: 
Hahaha didn't last that long.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:26 pm

David wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Hahaha didn't last that long.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

To be fair David she did say you were well cross, I think Edds switched her phone off and hid!

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Nems wrote:
David wrote:
Hahaha didn't last that long.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

To be fair David she did say you were well cross, I think Edds switched her phone off and hid!

She was only trying to show me what shade of pink her nail varnish was, then suddenly our whole world had turned pink  Neutral  It may well have only been an hour David, it just seemed longer  Sad 

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:37 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

She was only trying to show me what shade of pink her nail varnish was, then suddenly our whole world had turned pink  Neutral  It may well have only been an hour David, it just seemed longer  Sad 

Is that still floating around in the ether somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:52 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

lol!  I don't know, I legged it as well and left poor David to sort it out
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol!  I don't know, I legged it as well and left poor David to sort it out

Poor David!
Do you ever here from Fuzzy or Prince?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next