NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

+8
Original Quill
gerber
Cass
eddie
Andy
harvesmom
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 4 Empty Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well Tess rejoined, and Moley, and now Nems. Welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

Post by eddie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm

harvesmom wrote:
David wrote:
The right word is D E S T R O Y Twisted Evil 

Who bought this subject back up again anyway  lol! 

Probably David. He has never let it it go  Rolling Eyes 
It looked nice in pink  Sad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming back. Lots of welcomes.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:Stir..Stir..Stir..the pot!  Rolling Eyes 

In what way???
You came in on the tail end of a conversation and started shouting some crap about multi ID's. Les tells you we're not and you say "oh ok"

Sober up did we, and realise how ridiculous we sounded, did we?

Stupid twat. You really know how to piss people off.

I didn't know that you were chatting away on Facebook, didn't know that you had all met off the net until Les confirmed, so a very easy mistake to make.

Go back to defending racists and telling Ben how to run his forum headers, and who should be unbanned etc. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:35 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I could never figure out why you didnt just blame Jenny Fowler and keep schtumm!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

In what way???
You came in on the tail end of a conversation and started shouting some crap about multi ID's. Les tells you we're not and you say "oh ok"

Sober up did we, and realise how ridiculous we sounded, did we?

Stupid twat. You really know how to piss people off.

I didn't know that you were chatting away on Facebook, didn't know that you had all met off the net until Les confirmed, so a very easy mistake to make.

Go back to defending racists and telling Ben how to run his forum headers, and who should be unbanned etc. Rolling Eyes 

How is it an easy mistake to make?? It's a fucking mistake a fuck-faced drunk would make because he wanted to see it!

I'll defend whomever I like thanks a bunch and I'll speak my sober mind however I want to you turd in a birdbath.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

How is it an easy mistake to make?? It's a fucking mistake a fuck-faced drunk would make because he wanted to see it!

I'll defend whomever I like thanks a bunch and I'll speak my sober mind however I want to you turd in a birdbath.

::troll:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Think we'll get our apology now ?  Cool 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yeah. He'll have forgotten he ever said it at about Pimms o'clock  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:52 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

Coming back.   Lots of welcomes. - Page 4 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Some people..smoke too much, eat too much, gamble too much, exercise too much, talk a lot of shite on forums too much  Mad Laughing 

Some people drink a bit too much!

Razz 

.....These are all facts off life, and we shouldn't get all moral, since most of us indulge in at least one of those, if not more than one Eddie.  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I have a very good memory actually Eddie!

Don't rely on stereotypes Eddie!  Arrow 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Catman wrote:Some people..smoke too much, eat too much, gamble too much, exercise too much, talk a lot of shite on forums too much  Mad Laughing 

Razz 

.....These are all facts off life, and we shouldn't get all moral, since most of us indulge in at least one of those, if not more than one Eddie.  ::D:: 

Most people dont use these things as an excuse to be a shit stirring drama queen. You are vile drunk or sober.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 pm

Catman wrote:Some people..smoke too much, eat too much, gamble too much, exercise too much, talk a lot of shite on forums too much  Mad Laughing 

Razz 

As far as I know, eating/gambling/exercising/smoking fags/ too much doesn't make your thinking jumbled and distorted.
Blah blah can't be arsed to reply to what you already know Philip.

You know that your drinking is to blame for a lot of the shite that you post.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:

Razz 

As far as I know, eating/gambling/exercising/smoking fags/ too much doesn't make your thinking jumbled and distorted.
Blah blah can't be arsed to reply to what you already know Philip.

You know that your drinking is to blame for a lot of the shite that you post.

It's Phillip, was never spelt the common way!  lol! 

...Some think it's noise, i think it's pretty!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:08 pm

I know it's Phillip my iPad autocorrected it.

Can't see the video.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:I know it's Phillip my iPad autocorrected it.

Can't see the video.

The name is mostly spelt with one 'L' and not two, wish it was just one 'L' since it's a bore, when i have to keep correcting over the phone etc.

The video works fine from two separate laptops.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

'suze me...............  That is my time not his !!!!  And is only  part of the English clock during the tennis season .....  Grass courts for you heathens   lol! 

Starts at Queens and finishes after Wimbledon.......  May take in Birmingham and Nottingham and Eastbourne......

That is Pimms o'clock.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:

'suze me...............  That is my time not his !!!!  And is only  part of the English clock during the tennis season .....  Grass courts for you heathens   lol! 

Starts at Queens and finishes after Wimbledon.......  May take in Birmingham and Nottingham and Eastbourne......

That is Pimms o'clock.

Go Andy!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Catman wrote:
gerber wrote:

That is Pimms o'clock.

Go Andy!  Razz 

Forgot to list the Henley Regatta......  Go Andy - row row row your boat row your boat home   flower
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:05 am

Edds? What time are you logging off tonight??
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:08 am

harvesmom wrote:Edds? What time are you logging off tonight??

....Probably at the same time that you get off Facebook!  ::zomb:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:14 am

Catman wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Edds? What time are you logging off tonight??

....Probably at the same time that you get off Facebook!  ::zomb:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Ahhh see, I'm not on face book tonight, that's why I thought I'd check with her on here  Cool 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 am

harvesmom wrote:
Catman wrote:

Ahhh see, I'm not on face book tonight, that's why I thought I'd check with her on here  Cool 

Congratulations!!!!  cheers cheers cheers 

You are on quite late again!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:33 am

Still working Phillip. The joys of being self employed....
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:36 am

harvesmom wrote:Still working Phillip. The joys of being self employed....

Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:05 am

So everybody is mates again.....excellent.

Think I'll go rustle up some bacon and eggs....in need of comfort food. Dare I waste a packet of crumpets on Mr. C and junior? Even though they ate all of the jammie dodgers I brought back (shhhhhh don't tell them that I've hidden mine).....these moral dilemmas are Sooooooo difficult.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

I did not! All you could see was pink writing on pink background!  lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:36 pm

David wrote:
Catman wrote:

....And you are still trying to play the innocent victim in the Sassy/Philgate rows, you spiteful and twisted little 'Liverpool Gurl' lol! 
Phil I have met Harves and Edds: They are two different people!  Come on Phil!

Cough I have confirmed it as well  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

I did not!  All you could see was pink writing on pink background!  lol! 

Pffff. Its not my fault you're colour blind!!
It was purpley pink writing on a pinky purple background  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:
David wrote:
I did not!  All you could see was pink writing on pink background!  lol! 

You could not see owt  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:31 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

You could if you were very very pished  ://?roflmao?/: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:45 pm

eddie wrote:
David wrote:

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol! 
well I must have been less pished than you HAHAHAHA
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:49 pm

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:15 pm

eddie wrote:
David wrote:

Cool 
Is this what you were wearing? No wonder why  ::drnkpst:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:35 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

You could if you highlighted the text  ::D::  Once you knew where the text was of course
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 pm

harvesmom wrote:
David wrote:

You could if you highlighted the text  ::D::  Once you knew where the text was of course

All seems very reasonable!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

All seems very reasonable!

Exactly. All a big hullabaloo about nowt.
Can't a girl have a bit of pink in her life????  Sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4