NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour MPs showing their caring personalities

3 posters

Go down

Labour MPs showing their caring personalities Empty Labour MPs showing their caring personalities

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 am

Ex-Labour leader Neil Kinnock tonight apologised to Eric Pickles after joking that the Tory minister would drop dead if he took part in the London Marathon.

Sadiq Khan, Labour's shadow justice minister, posted a letter from Lord Kinnock online in which he suggested getting Mr Pickles to join him in this year's race 'so we have a helpful by-election'.

The Tories condemned both men for the 'nasty' remarks, and tonight Lord Kinnock said he has written Mr Pickles 'apologising for the poor taste which I showed in a light-hearted private note'. Earlier Mr Khan deleted the tweet featuring the letter and also apologised.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590669/Row-nasty-letter-ex-Labour-leader-Neil-Kinnock-joking-Eric-Pickles-ran-marathon-DIE.html

Deleted it eh? Too late mate, your cover's been blown.

Back to top Go down

Labour MPs showing their caring personalities Empty Re: Labour MPs showing their caring personalities

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:27 am

ha ha like kids , reminds me of forum life really  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Labour MPs showing their caring personalities Empty Re: Labour MPs showing their caring personalities

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:39 am

Khan should be reported to the HOC for this. Disgusting

Just shows how desperate they are and how conceited to think they would win the seat in  by election.  In your dreams Kinnock.  The only reason his huge majority was reduced was the attempt of the ex Independent Martin Bell who ran against him. It should still be the second safest seat on the Country.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 am

Oh come on Gerbs, it wasn't nice, but it was a private letter. I expect in private letters Conservatives say just as bad. Cameron wasn't very nice about Dennis Skinner, and that was said to him in the HOC.

Bloody stupid of Khan to post it though, don't know what the hell he thought he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:13 am

If it was the other way round and Pickles had posted something so gross re Khan it would be classed as racist.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am

Only if he posted it because of his colour, not his size. Sizest, that's what it is, Sizest!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:21 am

Being dyslexic I misread that, and it is even worse.........  sexist   Smile
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:23 am

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Sassy and Pickles could do it together. Fat arses in tandem.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Showing what gents the RW are Kevin? Well, my bum and my brain match, bet you have a skinny bum (ug) and bet it matches your brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:34 am

My cock and my brain also match!
So does my manhood!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down