NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick

2 posters

Go down

Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick Empty Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Read it here...

http://www1.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2014/03/26/the-post-nick-v-nigel-debate-reaction/
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick Empty Re: Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 pm

I unfortunately had to miss this debate (ironically working for UKIP) but I would say the important figures from that link are the second ones - that of the Lib Dem voters 20% believed Farage came out better while of the UKIP voters 4% believed Clegg came out better.

Back to top Go down

Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick Empty Re: Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:26 pm

I did, in fact managaged all of 10 mins, I surprised myself.  Cloggy was as predictable as usual and as slippery just armed with numbers, as Guido has already noted he was primed by civil servants prior to the debate and it showed.  He still lost.

He writhed like a snake in beaten grass, though I doubt Sky have done themselves any favours.

Caught the last bit as well with Kay interviewing three guests from the Daily Mail, the Sun and the Daily Telegraph.  None of them unbiased and in love with cloggy.  Maybe a little more to the left newspaper commentator could have been useful to the undecided
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 am

Rather obvious.

In a country where all leaders have always touted the idea that the people of a country should decide their own future, to then deny their own country that choice so blatantly all Nigel had to do was say that it's right the people should have a vote.

Then Cleggy comes on and within 2 minutes promises a vote "if there is a major change" - errrm... heard it all before - that's just an insult Clegg!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:21 am

From The Sun:

Farage Fries Clegg For Breakfast!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 am

BigAndy9 wrote:From The Sun:

Farage Fries Clegg For Breakfast!

Laughing

you just have to love the Sun for it's style and panache... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Well Clegg must have thought he did well - he went partying with his mates afterwards..

Early poll suggests Farage wins against Nick Boris-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down