NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test

4 posters

Go down

Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test   Empty Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/road-sign-quiz-test-your-3274939

I have done it.................... Only got 8/10............ooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppps
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test   Empty Re: Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:21 am

Don't look at me, I don't drive lol

Back to top Go down

Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test   Empty Re: Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:28 am

8 out of 10 not to bad the one with the motorbike above the car has nothing to do with evel knievel apparently...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:41 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Don't look at me, I don't drive lol

WHY am I not surpised...

Arrow 

I don't drive you idiot because I have a problem with my left eye which means I can't judge distances properly on that side. I therefore considered it too dangerous to other people.

Now why don't you bugger off. Lone Wolf - more like Lame Duck.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Lone Wolf wrote: ::D:: 

Do you know your road signs? Take our quiz on the 80th anniversary of the driving test   MisR03-Road-Signs

Nice to see the Aussie ones are just pictures .........Helps the locals who must be semi illiterate..  lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:19 pm

6/10, but I would never attempt driving in the U.K. anyway -- I'm pretty sure trying to stick to the left lane would give me a headache pronto!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:6/10, but I would never attempt driving in the U.K. anyway -- I'm pretty sure trying to stick to the left lane would give me a headache pronto!

I've driven loads of times in the states... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:6/10, but I would never attempt driving in the U.K. anyway -- I'm pretty sure trying to stick to the left lane would give me a headache pronto!

I've driven loads of times in the states... Smile 
Another 8/10er and one of those was a bit of a guess.  Embarassed 

I've driven a lot in Europe, but only in Hire cars so all you have to do is keep the steering wheel in the middle of the road. Simple but effective.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down