NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/

+4
veya_victaous
Original Quill
Stephenmarra
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/ - Page 2 Empty why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:40 am

First topic message reminder :

not sure what category this should be in.

We have the Aussies with the abo's, we have had the South Africans giving back lands and properties to the blacks, we have had for a long time the breaking down of the British commonwealth etc, when will America give its power and lands back to the rightful owners...

Back to top Go down

why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/ - Page 2 Empty Re: why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:30 am

VOD(original) wrote:america  are at the end of their borrowing then they extended it so they could borrow more , so financially they are very extended and will eventually collapse and i will be laughing my arse off because believe it or not america you don't own the world you will get your comeuppance .
I used to enjoy holidays in Florida now i prefer to holiday in europe more people should boycott america Smile

...a person of ' God' ,yet so much hatred..

VOD, you sound like the Taliban.

What has the US ever done that is so bad to you?, they have saved many people's lives with their intervention against extremist Muslim organisations as well as against the Germans too...

Shouldn't you be saying ..' God speed and bless America'?

Let's not also forget out many other allies like Australia, France etc.

Back to top Go down

why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/ - Page 2 Empty Re: why doesn't America return the lands to their natives?/

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 am

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:america  are at the end of their borrowing then they extended it so they could borrow more , so financially they are very extended and will eventually collapse and i will be laughing my arse off because believe it or not america you don't own the world you will get your comeuppance .
I used to enjoy holidays in Florida now i prefer to holiday in europe more people should boycott america Smile

VOD, you  sound like the Taliban.

What has the US ever done that is so bad to you?, they have saved many people's lives with their intervention against extremist Muslim organisations as well as against the Germans too...

Hatred, I see it as reality, after the second world war america emerged as a super power and since have made all the same mistake Britain made in its hay day.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:42 am

Joy Division wrote:

and your an  arse kissing creep

Last edited by VOD(original) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

and your an  arse kissing creep go

lol... now that is spot on... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 am

Joy Division wrote:

hehehe you've still got it JD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:33 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

hehehe you've still got it JD!

what ever he has got lets hope it's not contagious...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2