NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for Andy

Go down

Just for Andy Empty Just for Andy

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Suspended sentence for Canfield man who wanted to rape 10-year-old boy

A CHILD sex offender from Little Canfield has been spared jail by a judge despite his “deviant and perverted ideas”.

David Michael Lane, 24, of Hubberd Road, who is the son and nephew of convicted sex offenders, was caught in a police sting after arranging to meet a 10-year-old boy he wanted to abuse.

Although Judge Nigel Seed QC told Lane, a first-time offender, he was a “danger to young children” and added that he would continue to be a danger unless something was done about it, he gave Lane a suspended prison term.

As he sentenced him at Inner London Crown Court yesterday (Wednesday, January 15), the judge told the defendant: “You have ended up as an adult with some pretty deviant and perverted ideas. It would have been oral rape and whether you would have carried it out we will never know.”

The court was told that Lane was arrested after setting up a meeting with an undercover police officer who claimed to have an available son.

He pleaded guilty to arranging or facilitating an act that involved the commission of an offence, namely oral rape, on October 8 last year, plus eight counts of possessing indecent images of children.

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/News/Uttlesford/Suspended-sentence-for-Canfield-man-who-wanted-to-rape-10-year-old-boy-20140116095723.htm

Back to top Go down

Just for Andy Empty Re: Just for Andy

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Out of almost 7,000 paedophiles found guilty of sexual activity with children, a shocking 2,862 avoided prison – more than 40 per cent.

Most were given community sentences while 605 received suspended sentences and 41 got only a FINE. Another 1,700 sex offenders got away with police cautions last year, according to Government figures.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/7000-paedophiles-found-guilty-2862-2180042#ixzz2wJz0qdHM
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:50 pm

But it's only muslims Didge - Andy is the authority  ::D:: Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

iIt's only muslims who get this treatment isn't it Andy?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:14 am

Ok, have found it now - thank you for pointing out that the muslim got let off compared to this man.

Judge Seed stressed that no prison sentence available to him would be long enough to ensure Lane, who has been in custody since his arrest, received necessary treatment.

Which equals 3.5 months in custody.

He was sentenced to two years’ imprisonment, suspended for two years, placed on two years’ probation, which includes a sex offender treatment programme, and must undergo NHS psychotherapy.

Lane, whose mother, sister and other family and friends were in court to support him, was also made the subject of an indefinite sexual offenders prevention order and must sign the sex offenders register for 10 years.

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/News/Uttlesford/Suspended-sentence-for-Canfield-man-who-wanted-to-rape-10-year-old-boy-20140116095723.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:21 am

I've just noticed - that information was in the same article you linked to didge.

You must have missed it...  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 am

Andy does not have a clue, it he furthered his research he would understand his claims are poor and crap to say the least, but then this is always the case with people who are so prejudice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:57 am

Didge wrote:Andy does not have a clue, it he furthered his research he would understand his claims are poor and crap to say the least, but then this is always the case with people who are so prejudice.

Well as I've said - I haven't made any claims about sex offences.

You made this thread in order to "prove" something.

But all I did was check over the facts and present them for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:Andy does not have a clue, it he furthered his research he would understand his claims are poor and crap to say the least, but then this is always the case with people who are so prejudice.

Well as I've said - I haven't made any claims about sex offences.

You made this thread in order to "prove" something.

But all I did was check over the facts and present them for you.

I made this thread due to comments you made on another thread which you know what it was, where the Muslim got off with a suspended sentence, showing sadly many get off with this, which to me is wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down