NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayne learns: you should never hit people, not even if they make a living by harassing you in public

Go down

Kayne learns: you should never hit people, not even if they make a living by harassing you in public Empty Kayne learns: you should never hit people, not even if they make a living by harassing you in public

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:40 am

Rapper, producer, entrepreneur and dreamweaver Kanye West will spend a lickety-split in jail after being charged for assaulting a photographer outside LAX airport.

Fuse reports that the photographer, one Daniel Ramos, sued Kanye for "assault, battery, negligence, and violation of his civil rights" back in August after a scuffle in July. In video of the assault, West warns the paparazzi, "What you're trying to do is get me in trouble, so I'll have to pay you like $250,000." At the time, Kanye West had been telling every photographer he encountered never to bother him or anyone he knows, but evidently the dude could only take so many people trying to make a buck by stalking him with cameras.

The video also shows Kanye pretty clearly going for the camera, not trying to harm Ramos personally, and Ramos gets up and seems to have no trouble walking it off. However, he was later treated for injury by paramedics. Ramos told the court, "I'm still suffering from taking medication as the result of the attack [and suffering] pain on right hip area, and suffering mentally and emotionally."

Ramos also claimed that "Kanye used me to promote his Yeezus album and Yeezus concert," and that "Kanye needs to be stopped before he can seriously hurt someone else." Which is about as ludicrous as suggesting, say, that we should lock up all the paparazzi indefinitely and then there'd be no more attacks on the paparazzi. Hey, wait!

The judge sentenced Kanye to 250 hours of community service, 24 months probation, and a quick stay in jail at some point in the next week. It's called "book and release," which means he'll show up to jail, get processed, and be released immediately. The lesson here, kids, is that you should never hit people, not even if they make a living by harassing you in public, no matter how loathsome they might be. See video of the incident below.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down