NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want your legacy to..

Go down

Do you want your legacy to.. Empty Do you want your legacy to..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Be all about hate for others like immigrants, those on benefits and the sick and disabled?

Some people will have this hatred and spite rub off onto their kids,who ...when they are older may well also be bitter and nasty, what a shame that would be.

Although my kids bicker between themselves I can honestly say they respect others, especially their elders, are non judgemental, thoughtful and have never been orientated by money, although they are given many things, some expensive, they still know what matters most in life...love and thought for others less fortunate.

And they are very happy kids because they don't have parents who are bitter, nasty and hate filled.

I would urge anyone in life who fits the bitter and nasty category to please think about your kids as they may well just turn out to also be bitter and nasty.

Sadly, to am extent I also believe some were sat down as children by their parents and told daft things like..' Labour are scum who defend the poor, don't be like that, vote Tory as they are good so you should'...

Nowadays we have kids who have not long turned 18 and vote with the words of their parents simply on the basis of 'labour are bad and the Tories are good' ...

It's extremely cringeworthy ..if one is telling their kids who they should vote for, they should at least tell things the way they really are and why , some of these kids who voted in 2010 , were on the news channel, and when asked why they were voting Conservative, two of them simply replied ' My Dad voted Conservative'.

Anyway, truthful rant over.

Back to top Go down