NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cancer cures are killing people who just work with them...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cancer cures are killing people who just work with them... Empty cancer cures are killing people who just work with them...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:13 am

We already know what it does to the healthy what chance have the sick got...?

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/antineoplastic/

Back to top Go down

cancer cures are killing people who just work with them... Empty Re: cancer cures are killing people who just work with them...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:31 am

According to most on this forum , it doesn't matter what the effects are on sick patients and those who administer the drugs as long as the scientists say its okay then that's all that matters .  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

cancer cures are killing people who just work with them... Empty Re: cancer cures are killing people who just work with them...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:33 am

VOD(original) wrote:According to most on this forum , it doesn't matter what the effects are on sick patients and those who administer the drugs as long as the scientists say its okay then that's all that matters .  Rolling Eyes 

Personally I think the patient should have the biggest say in their treatment and that should include the right to refuse any and all treatment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

I think they do have a say , they are not forced to receive treatment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

VOD(original) wrote:According to most on this forum , it doesn't matter what the effects are on sick patients and those who administer the drugs as long as the scientists say its okay then that's all that matters .  Rolling Eyes 

Well it is science that leads the way VOD, not religion you know...

If God has so many cures and works wonders, the where is he?

He seems to have abandoned everyone with a terminal illness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:42 am

who mentioned religion ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:43 am

VOD(original) wrote:who mentioned religion ?

JD did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:43 am

Joy Division wrote:

Well it is science that leads the way VOD, not religion you know...

If God has so many cures and works wonders, the where is he?

He seems to have abandoned everyone with a terminal illness.

lol, where do you think the original medicines came from... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:who mentioned religion ?

JD did.

wonder if he is a closet Christian ?  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 am

VOD(original) wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

JD did.

wonder if he is a closet Christian ?  lol! 

he does seem to have a fascination for God, perhaps he is a closet Christian... Smile 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 am

and the biggest foul mouthed freak trolling the threads Lone wolf aka beecreeper

buzz off geek  geek 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 am

VOD(original) wrote:and the biggest foul mouthed freak trolling the threads Lone wolf aka beecreeper

buzz off geek  geek 

ignore is the best option when they have nothing to say and bee has NEVER GOT ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:31 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:and the biggest foul mouthed freak trolling the threads Lone wolf aka beecreeper

buzz off geek  geek 

ignore is the best option when they have nothing to say and bee has NEVER GOT ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SAY....

It's on ignore along with a few others  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 am

VOD(original) wrote:

by far the best way, how many id's does bee have.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:25 am

VOD(original) wrote:

dunno but it is pleasant not seeing its posts Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:27 am

VOD(original) wrote:

dunno but it is pleasant not seeing its posts Smile

Yeah I can understand that... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am

another sad case of a worker being harmed by cancer drugs..

http://www.invw.org/chemo-main

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

Suspect 

Go drown yourself, you lowlife high-school-dropout unedecated fraudulent scamster...

silent 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm positive nobody would agree with your posts, Lone Wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

cheers 

LOOK at these two numbnut scamster lying dropout trolls...

THOSE two arses are so far off their faces tonight, they even think they can start ordering me around now !!!

://?roflmao?/: 

can you please not reply to my posts i find them upsetting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

i think lone wolf must mentally unstable , its not human for sure nothing but a  ::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:47 pm

VOD(original) wrote:i think lone wolf must mentally unstable , its not human for sure nothing but a  ::troll:: 

i must admit I find his constant abuse upsetting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I'm positive nobody would agree with your posts, Lone Wolf.

..not at all Andy, Nee has made some good posts on political issues, and like me, he rubbishes benefit haters and those pretending to me model citizens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:

..not at all Andy, Nee has made some good posts on political issues, and like me, he rubbishes benefit haters and those pretending to me model citizens.

what an odd view i find his constant abuse upsetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

Suspect 

Go drown yourself, you lowlife high-school-dropout unedecated fraudulent scamster...

I find your constant abuse upsetting please stop..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Most likely the way you treat him and vice versa Favva...that's the way I work in general.

Bee can see straight through racism , benefit hating etc..that can also be why you get the reception you do form him?..not that I'm saying it is, or maybe it's because of things that went on old ADO?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I'm talking about the 3 or 4 above JD (and others where he follows them around) telling them to drown themselves and other such nasties. I've nothing wrong with a poster giving their opinion of another poster - it's a free world and all that, but non-stop, well, I've already given my opinion about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
 cheers 

LOOK at these two numbnut scamster lying dropout trolls...

THOSE two arses are so far off their faces tonight, they even think they can start ordering me around now !!!

://?roflmao?/: 

...ten being the worst, how upset would you say you are right now because of Bee Favva?

Scale 1 to 10?.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm talking about the 3 or 4 above JD (and others where he follows them around) telling them to drown themselves and other such nasties.  I've nothing wrong with a poster giving their opinion of another poster - it's a free world and all that, but non-stop, well, I've already given my opinion about that.

I don't agree with that either Andy, but he's certainly not the only one to have said such things in the past, we have saw others do so too chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:

...ten being the worst, how upset would you say you are right now because of Bee Favva?

Scale 1 to 10?.......

about 11...if it continues i will complain to ben and ultimately to forumotion, i believe this sort of abuse has no place on forums and would constitute hate speech in the minds of most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I'm talking about the 3 or 4 above JD (and others where he follows them around) telling them to drown themselves and other such nasties.  I've nothing wrong with a poster giving their opinion of another poster - it's a free world and all that, but non-stop, well, I've already given my opinion about that.

I don't agree with that either Andy, but he's certainly not the only one to have said such things in the past, we have saw others do so too chief.

As I've said - saying your piece once is fine - it's good that we know about each other and each others views, but day in day out for weeks on end has a negative effect on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Scale 1 to 10?.......

about 11...if it continues i will complain to ben and ultimately to forumotion, i believe this sort of abuse has no place on forums and would constitute hate speech in the minds of most.

Tbh VOD, it's a goodnight story compared to the bile that was posted on here last night..not by you or Favva btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Tbh VOD, it's a goodnight story compared to the bile that was posted on here last night..not by you or Favva btw.

i am not VOD and how it compares to other makes no difference, it bothers me and it bothers me greatly, it is hate speech and should be stopped cases on the internet have proven to be illegal, as I said I have told him it upsets me, i will message Ben and ask it to be stopped, otherwise I will have to take it further.

Last edited by Godisgoodallthetime on Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:10 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

As I've said - saying your piece once is fine - it's good that we know about each other and each others views, but day in day out for weeks on end has a negative effect on the forum.

I think your being just a tad selective Andy , you've saw much worse than what Bee has said, yet stayed silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I think your being just a tad selective Andy , you've saw much worse than what Bee has said, yet stayed silent.

When and where?

I'm not sure if I think I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

When and where?

..oh right.

That's just it, where eh?
Another thing with some RW, they pretend to be medical professionals and dismiss and brain conditions and what not. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Most likely the way you treat him and vice versa Favva...that's the way I work in general.

Bee can see straight through racism , benefit hating etc..that can also be why you get the reception you do form him?..not that I'm saying it is, or maybe it's because of things that went on old ADO?

JD we don't have any debate with him he just follows us on every thread posting death messages , so how can that warrant him abusing us ????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

When and where?

..oh right.

That's just it, where eh?
Another thing with some RW, they pretend to be medical professionals and dismiss and brain  conditions and what not. Rolling Eyes 

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:20 pm

HF, what a weak little whiny-ass you seem to be -- can't you run off and pray for strength or something?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:HF, what a weak little whiny-ass you seem to be -- can't you run off and pray for strength or something?

thanks for your input in to the topic Ben, i thought admin encouraged debate...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:HF, what a weak little whiny-ass you seem to be -- can't you run off and pray for strength or something?

Yes, I encourage you to debate rather than to cwy about how your delicate little feelings keep getting hurt ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, I encourage you to debate rather than to cwy about how your delicate little feelings keep getting hurt ...

good for you... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next