NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Korben Dallas?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where's Korben Dallas? - Page 2 Empty Where's Korben Dallas?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm worried, haven't seen him for a while?

Anybody know if he's ok?

Back to top Go down

Where's Korben Dallas? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Korben Dallas?

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well he is. He's constantly accusing a friend of mine of ogling kids. He's obsessed.

Show me where I have accused anyone of that ?

I think you will find the accuser to be a female....the mother of that child.

And do to pretend your friend Stooo hasn't been saying that about me for months, that's his and your usual 'party piece'.

Stop lying.

You mean the "mother" who that sad twat on BF invented? You're either very stupid, or you're even more vile than I thought you were - which is very hard to imagine.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's no mix up ...

If you think he is a prat then you are on you are pretty much on your own around here other and also maybe a few of the nutcases on the other channel.

Try over there where your views may be more appreciated.

Nah, definitely not on his own - The Tory Scum (Korben Dallas) has always been a silly little snivelling ----.

Hi Andy, I've been expecting you on here and I did leave a space for you Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I think you will find the accuser to be a female.

Stop lying.

you might want to ask Stoo about ogling kids when In the pub for a meal with their parents.

You want me to quote posts you made elsewhere? Sadly, the one you made on FH was deleted - shortly before your vile arse was banned. There are plenty of others though.

Your more than welcome to quote anything from FH, I've said nothing I shouldn't have,put up or shut up...btw I only got banned last night as never posted often and that geezer Trop took over as admin, he was a knob on dogs and still is , pandering to you lot...and you know it.

I always got on with Micky though...as misunderstood as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You want me to quote posts you made elsewhere? Sadly, the one you made on FH was deleted - shortly before your vile arse was banned. There are plenty of others though.

Your more than welcome to quote anything from FH, I've said nothing I shouldn't have,put up or shut up...btw I only got banned last night as never posted often and that geezer Trop took over as admin, he was a knob on dogs and still is , pandering to you lot...and you know it.

Well clearly you did say something you shouldn't have because it was deleted and you were permabanned.

There's plenty of stuff on BF - perverted, vile, disgusting posts from you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I think you will find the accuser to be a female....the mother of that child.

And do to pretend your friend Stooo hasn't been saying that about me for months, that's his and your usual 'party piece'.

Stop lying.

You mean the "mother" who that sad twat on BF invented? You're either very stupid, or you're even more vile than I thought you were - which is very hard to imagine.

..your heads right up your arse, if I want to read a comment by a worried mother,I will, at least that's genuine , whereas you and Stooo etc can only make things up about me and hope they stick.

You have a real cheek bad mouthing anyone on here with your vile talk of of many elsewhere too.

All you can go on are lies , and you hate the fact some know about your shenanigans with Stuart and the two blokes on the meet up...in the one night, don't fucking like to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well clearly you did say something you shouldn't have because it was deleted and you were permabanned.

I said Trop Or someone else? Should unload on Claire, so fcuk?,don't pretend you

haven't heard or said worse lassie  Laughing 

And after the things Claire parroted about me from Stooo ...I had good reason.

I wanted banned there and then as it was beginning to be taken over from your ilk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Leave it be JD as no good can come out of this and it will just get worse. I would suggest that you just do no respond anymore other than to discuss the main theme which is Korben Dallas
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

..your heads right up your arse, if I want to read a comment by a worried mother,I will, at least that's genuine , whereas you and Stooo etc can only make things up about me and hope they stick.

You have a real cheek bad mouthing anyone on here with your vile talk of of many elsewhere too.

All you can go on are lies , and you hate the fact some know about your shenanigans with Stuart and the two blokes on the meet up...in the one night, don't fucking like to me.

Oh yes - you never did produce evidence of this meet up did you? It's all in your imagination - what with you being a filthy pervert and all that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I said Trop Or someone else? Should unload on Claire, so fcuk?,don't pretend you

haven't heard or said worse lassie  Laughing 

And after the things Claire parroted about me from Stooo ...I had good reason.

I wanted banned there and then as it was beginning to be taken over from your ilk.

Well I've seen you say worse, that's true. It was actually quite mild for you, considering the filth you usually post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh!....Come on Rags!  Rolling Eyes 

Mickey bans the majority of his members from time to time  lol! ....He's a bit of a control freak just like you, he doesn't work at all either, so why you and Stooo, keep giving him the time of day is anyone's guess!!!!!

Didn't you meet him in London at one time, you knew that he had the buttons to a forum, you have moderated on FH.

You are a seeker of the buttons Rags, didn't you get with Stooo, because you were the seeker of the buttons!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Leave it be JD as no good can come out of this and it will just get worse. I would suggest that you just do no respond anymore other than to discuss the main theme which is Korben Dallas

...indeed Irn, I know what she is like and where she came from and it's just not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Mickey bans the majority of his members from time to time  lol! ....He's a bit of a control freak just like you, he doesn't work at all either, so why you and Stooo, keep giving him the time of day is anyone's guess!!!!!

Didn't you meet him in London at one time, you knew that he had the buttons to a forum, you have moderated on FH.

You are a seeker of the buttons Rags, didn't you get with Stooo, because you were the seeker of the buttons!

What does Micky have to do with this?  ::dunno:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Leave it be JD as no good can come out of this and it will just get worse. I would suggest that you just do no respond anymore other than to discuss the main theme which is Korben Dallas

...indeed Irn, I know what she is like and where she came from and it's just not worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I know where you came from too - from under a rock.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Anyway Korben is fine and he has good reason not to be around at the moment and you know that anyway
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Did you or did you not, get moderator status on FH, whilst your boyfriend and Mickey, were having, and still continue to have a bit of a forum war Regan!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did you or did you not, get moderator status on FH, whilst your boyfriend and Mickey, were having, and still continue to have a bit of a forum war Regan!  lol! 

Micky didn't ban JD from FH, so your posts are irrelevant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Anyway Korben is fine and he has good reason not to be around at the moment and you know that anyway

Aye Irn, things just left my mind for a bit!

He's a braw lad and hope to see him posting again some time  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I've heard that you meet men that run forums off the internet, to get their buttons, only if they run a forum that is!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:19 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've heard that you meet men that run forums off the internet, to get their buttons, only if they run a forum that is!

I've heard a lot of things about you - but I'm too polite to mention what they are ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Bit close to home though eh..... Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I've heard a lot of things about you - but I'm too polite to mention what they are ...

Everything about me, i've posted here and elsewhere!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Everything about me, i've posted here and elsewhere!  Razz 

Yes I know. No stone has been left unturned, not even the one that JD crawled out from under.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

What is?

Your soliciting, in the search for the buttons!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is?

What buttons?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Korben (TTS) is one of the nicest people I know, always ready to help if he can, and the only person I would trust to link with my computer to fix it for me. He'd probably be over the moon that someone as vile as Andy is trying to be nasty about him, and wear it like a badge of honour. As for Rags, pffffffffffffffffffffff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Sassy wrote:Korben (TTS) is one of the nicest people I know, always ready to help if he can, and the only person I would trust to link with my computer to fix it for me.   He'd probably be over the moon that someone as vile as Andy is trying to be nasty about him, and wear it like a badge of honour.   As for Rags, pffffffffffffffffffffff!

He was vile towards a friend of mine for no reason. You're not exactly the best judge of character as you appear to like Catman.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

What buttons?

Forum buttons, and control!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:Korben (TTS) is one of the nicest people I know, always ready to help if he can, and the only person I would trust to link with my computer to fix it for me.   He'd probably be over the moon that someone as vile as Andy is trying to be nasty about him, and wear it like a badge of honour.   As for Rags, pffffffffffffffffffffff!

Totally agree with everything you say Sassy, bad mouthing a good and helpful lad is just poor sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What buttons?

What about them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

He was vile towards a friend of mine for no reason. You're not exactly the best judge of character as you appear to like Catman.

Phil has his moments like many of us, but I would sooner have Phil than many from that hole you came from...he is a defender of people's rights, just like Irn, Sassy, TTS , LD and others are.

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

What about them?

You want them all!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:29 pm

If he was horrible to a friend of yours, your friend deserved it.   TTS is a bloody good judge of character.   I don't agree with a lot of what Phil (Catman) says, but I know the trauma he endures ever single day, and the vileness he has put up with for years, so now gets the first jab in.   I often advise him to stop, as I am sure he will tell you.   But in his circumstances and the nasty fuckers that go after him ever day, am I going to judge him, no I'm not.   I'll try and help, but I'm not in his shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Sassy wrote:If he was horrible to a friend of yours, your friend deserved it.   TTS is a bloody good judge of character.   I don't agree with a lot of what Phil (Catman) says, but I know the trauma he endures ever single day, and the vileness he has put up with for years, so now gets the first jab in.   I often advise him to stop, as I am sure he will tell you.   But in his circumstances and the nasty fuckers that go after him ever day, am I going to judge him, no I'm not.   I'll try and help, but I'm not in his shoes.

Sassy,the admin of the thing...Sleeping Dogs forum turned nasty with TTS, allowing posts inferring TTS was married to AB, stuff like that, Stoo refused to remove the offending posts and resorted to calling TTS vile names, that is why TTS verbally battered him, most unlike TTS, but if provoked then watch out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Phil has his moments like many  of us, but I would sooner have Phil than many from that hole you came from...he is a defender of people's rights, just like Irn, Sassy, TTS , LD and others are.

That bloody TJ, that her and the rest of the admin on there agree with, he suggests the gassing of the long term unemployed!

::zomb:: ...I tried to guest post my opinion over that statement, and guess what!....No alternate opinion was allowed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Phil has his moments like many  of us, but I would sooner have Phil than many from that hole you came from...he is a defender of people's rights, just like Irn, Sassy, TTS , LD and others are.

A defender of his own rights you mean. He'll change his tune as soon as he gets taxed on that "inheritance" he keeps going on about.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2