NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family - Page 2 Empty UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family - Page 2 3491_4937  pig 

John White

A Tory MP has revealed he contacted the police after he was sent an offensive email from his UKIP opponent, in which the family of murdered Stephen Lawrence were compared to apes.

Peter Luff has said that John White, who stood for UKIP in Mid-Worcestershire at the 2010 General Election, emailed him to ask if it was "a joke" that Baroness Lawrence had received a peerage. He attached a rant by a man named Pete Lucas who said that the peerage made him "ashamed to be British."

"Mrs Lawrence should be elevated higher than the indigenous Brit, which she would normally be, due to the preference of her species for dwelling in high places," the commentary states, apparently referring to monkeys.

‘Pete’ describes the peerage as "ludicrous", claiming Baroness Lawrence has only been awarded due to her skin colour and for "the distinction of having had a son murdered (sic) by white-men."

Mr Luff referred the email exchange to the police, the Mail On Sunday reported – who concluded that although the content was "deeply unpleasant" it did not constitute a crime.

Last night Mr White, 71, confirmed he had been visited by West Mercia over the email, but defiantly stated: "As far as I’m concerned we have freedom of speech in this country and I will say what I think."

Ukip has said White is no longer a member of the party. He attracted over 3,000 votes in the 2010 election.

His comments came as it emerged that members of Ukip's governing committee backed a proposal for an electoral pact with the far-right British National party (BNP)

Party leader Nigel Farage told the authors of Revolt Of The Right, Matthew Goodwin and Robert Ford, that the pair backing the move were "the angry old men of Ukip who thought Ukip was doomed".

Huffington Post

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3491/ukip-candidate-sparks-outrage-with-racist-e-mail-about-stephen-lawrence039s-family

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Tut! Tut!

Back to top Go down

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family - Page 2 Empty Re: UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't Didge going to say that it was just one person and you can't judge a whole group by what one person says?

...but a party with morals and decency would not tolerate a racist member, and the reason they do is because that party is racist and thrive on being so, while claiming not to be so they can save face with decent folk...they know their target ...voters who think the Tories are no longer RW extreme enough and who are disgruntled with the Tories.

Back to top Go down

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family - Page 2 Empty Re: UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:53 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't Didge going to say that it was just one person and you can't judge a whole group by what one person says?

...but a party with morals and decency would not tolerate a racist member, and the reason they do is because that party is racist and thrive on being so, while claiming not to be  so they can save face with decent folk...they know their target ...voters who think the Tories are no longer RW extreme enough   and who are disgruntled with the Tories.

Um ... did you miss this bit?

Ukip has said White is no longer a member of the party.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:54 am

I've just looked at the OP - where is the racism?

Could somebody point it out, clearly please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:55 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Are minority people who speak out about minorities getting murdered required to also speak out about white people getting murdered in order to not be seen as racist?

Can't we just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're against murder of all stripes, but that they're using their status as well-known minority figures to draw attention to anti-minority hate crimes?

lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

Apparently, Mr White was a member of the Labour party for 33 years ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Thanks for proving my point, as stupid as they come and cannot see the relevance of defining people as white, bless her

This post of yours must be racist then as you're accusing me of not caring about people who are a different colour to me.

so at least your prejudice is exposed for what it truly is, to not help people if of course they have a tan

Racist pig!  ::smthg:: 

How is that racist, I am not defining any group am I, see once again I show up you inept ability to debate or that i was defining any badly.
Saps like you think you are smart but then come across many more people who  actually have got some intelligence showing why you cannot even understand the racist undertones you made in your post, proving what an idiot you are lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 am

Does Raggamuffin have "racist tendencies"?

Which means "he's never said anything racist, however, I think".

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:14 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

This post of yours must be racist then as you're accusing me of not caring about people who are a different colour to me.

Racist pig!  ::smthg:: 

How is that racist, I am not defining any group am I, see once again I show up you inept ability to debate or that i was defining any badly.
Saps like you think you are smart but then come across many more people who  actually have got some intelligence showing why you cannot even understand the racist undertones you made in your post, proving what an idiot you are lol

I wasn't defining a group either, I was talking about Doreen Lawrence.

Another fail for you ...  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No the only fail was on your part to not recognise the racist undertone of your post, again proving you are a tad dim lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No the only fail was on your part to not recognise the raciost undertone of your post, again proving you are a tad dim lol

No, it means there wasn't a racist undertone. If you persist, then you must think that there was a racist undertone in your own post which I quoted.  :::grouch:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No the only fail was on your part to not recognise the raciost undertone of your post, again proving you are a tad dim lol

No, it means there wasn't a racist undertone. If you persist, then you must think that there was a racist undertone in your own post which I quoted.  :::grouch:: 

Showing again how dim you are, who can get a tan?

DOH

You defined white people, in regards to a Mother who is black who had her son racially murdered, thus your post had racist undertones, which most intelligent people can see, except you of course which again implies how dim you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:25 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

DOH

You defined white people, in regards to a Mother who is black who had her son racially murdered, thus your post had racist undertones, which most intelligent people can see, except you of course which again implies how dim you are

Are you saying I don't think that people who get tans deserve any help?

That's tannist!

You know that I can rings around you in any discussion - there's no need to be so bitter though.  tongue 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

DOH

That's tannist!

You know that I can rings around you in any discussion - there's no need to be so bitter though.  tongue 

I am saying you are not that bright to see anyone can get a Tan bar an albino, showing again why you are not so bright.
Again it shows clearly you fail to recognise the racist undertones in your post and try poorly again to find something you can stock on me and only end up with egg on your face, which makes it funnier the more you come back with dafter posts, but please do continue, a laugh a minute your intellect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:31 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's tannist!

I am saying you are not that bright to see anyone can get a Tan bar an albino, showing again why you are not so bright.
Again it shows clearly you fail to recognise the racist undertones in your post and try poorly again to find something you can stock on me and only end up with egg on your face, which makes it funnier the more you come back with dafter posts, but please do continue, a laugh a minute your intellect

So when you were talking about the woman from Somali, you were not talking about a non-white person? You were talking about someone who got a tan?

Here's my original post on this thread.

Does DL give a shit about homophobia in Eltham though? Does she give a shit about white people who are murdered?

If I rephrase that and ask if she gives a shit about gay people in Eltham, does that make me homophobic in your opinion?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

So when you were talking about the woman from Somali, you were not talking about a non-white person? You were talking about someone who got a tan?

Does DL give a shit about homophobia in Eltham though? Does she give a shit about white people who are murdered?

If I rephrase that and ask if she gives a shit about gay people in Eltham, does that make me homophobic in your opinion?

I was talking about anyone you are prejudice against, I never defined anyone, which at last you are starting to grasp.
Again you did not define anything around homophobia, but you did in racism, because you defined a racial group, which still has not sunk into that pea brain of yours

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was talking about anyone you are prejudice against, I never defined anyone, which at last you are starting to grasp.
Again you did not define anything around homophobia, but you did in racism, because you defined a racial group, which still has not sunk into that pea brain of yours

DOH

You mean I'm prejudiced against Doreen Lawrence because I don't like strident voices?

What do you mean I defined a racial group? Saying "white people" is racist? Please explain why.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:41 am

Does PhilDidge ever post anything without adding an insult to it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Does PhilDidge ever post anything without adding an insult to it?

It's a tried and test tactic employed mainly by the forum troll, Beekeeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Does PhilDidge ever post anything without adding an insult to it?

It's a tried and test tactic employed mainly by the forum troll, Beekeeper.

Yes, they both do it. Do they think that it constitutes "debate"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:54 am

Plenty without insult but when someone is being a bit thick in your case I make a special exception and what is sad is you also insult as does Andy, who has to the worst shit stirrer on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 am

PhilDidge wrote:

Plenty without insult but when someone is being a bit thick in your case I make a special exception and what is sad is you also insult as does Andy, who has to the worst shit stirrer on here

Please explain what was racist about my post.

Try to leave out personal insults.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 am

Practice what you preach Ragga and again read back to the reasons, it is not my fault you cannot understand why, when I have explained now many times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 am

PhilDidge wrote:

You are a hypocritical wanker of the worst order!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You are a hypocritical wanker of the worst order!  Razz 

As I have just said on another thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Practice what you preach Ragga and again read back to the reasons, it is not my fault you cannot understand why, when I have explained now many times

Explain it again in a lucid way. What is racist about saying "white people"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2