NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family Empty UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family 3491_4937  pig 

John White

A Tory MP has revealed he contacted the police after he was sent an offensive email from his UKIP opponent, in which the family of murdered Stephen Lawrence were compared to apes.

Peter Luff has said that John White, who stood for UKIP in Mid-Worcestershire at the 2010 General Election, emailed him to ask if it was "a joke" that Baroness Lawrence had received a peerage. He attached a rant by a man named Pete Lucas who said that the peerage made him "ashamed to be British."

"Mrs Lawrence should be elevated higher than the indigenous Brit, which she would normally be, due to the preference of her species for dwelling in high places," the commentary states, apparently referring to monkeys.

‘Pete’ describes the peerage as "ludicrous", claiming Baroness Lawrence has only been awarded due to her skin colour and for "the distinction of having had a son murdered (sic) by white-men."

Mr Luff referred the email exchange to the police, the Mail On Sunday reported – who concluded that although the content was "deeply unpleasant" it did not constitute a crime.

Last night Mr White, 71, confirmed he had been visited by West Mercia over the email, but defiantly stated: "As far as I’m concerned we have freedom of speech in this country and I will say what I think."

Ukip has said White is no longer a member of the party. He attracted over 3,000 votes in the 2010 election.

His comments came as it emerged that members of Ukip's governing committee backed a proposal for an electoral pact with the far-right British National party (BNP)

Party leader Nigel Farage told the authors of Revolt Of The Right, Matthew Goodwin and Robert Ford, that the pair backing the move were "the angry old men of Ukip who thought Ukip was doomed".

Huffington Post

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3491/ukip-candidate-sparks-outrage-with-racist-e-mail-about-stephen-lawrence039s-family

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Tut! Tut!

Back to top Go down

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family Empty Re: UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Catman wrote:UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family 3491_4937  pig 

John White

A Tory MP has revealed he contacted the police after he was sent an offensive email from his UKIP opponent, in which the family of murdered Stephen Lawrence were compared to apes.

Peter Luff has said that John White, who stood for UKIP in Mid-Worcestershire at the 2010 General Election, emailed him to ask if it was "a joke" that Baroness Lawrence had received a peerage. He attached a rant by a man named Pete Lucas who said that the peerage made him "ashamed to be British."

"Mrs Lawrence should be elevated higher than the indigenous Brit, which she would normally be, due to the preference of her species for dwelling in high places," the commentary states, apparently referring to monkeys.

‘Pete’ describes the peerage as "ludicrous", claiming Baroness Lawrence has only been awarded due to her skin colour and for "the distinction of having had a son murdered (sic) by white-men."

Mr Luff referred the email exchange to the police, the Mail On Sunday reported – who concluded that although the content was "deeply unpleasant" it did not constitute a crime.

Last night Mr White, 71, confirmed he had been visited by West Mercia over the email, but defiantly stated: "As far as I’m concerned we have freedom of speech in this country and I will say what I think."

Ukip has said White is no longer a member of the party. He attracted over 3,000 votes in the 2010 election.

His comments came as it emerged that members of Ukip's governing committee backed a proposal for an electoral pact with the far-right British National party (BNP)

Party leader Nigel Farage told the authors of Revolt Of The Right, Matthew Goodwin and Robert Ford, that the pair backing the move were "the angry old men of Ukip who thought Ukip was doomed".

Huffington Post

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3491/ukip-candidate-sparks-outrage-with-racist-e-mail-about-stephen-lawrence039s-family

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Tut! Tut!

What a vile way to talk of *anyone*, let alone a woman who's been to hell and back, and never asked to become a high profile victim of a terrible tragedy.

Back to top Go down

UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family Empty Re: UKIP Candidate Sparks Outrage With Racist E-Mail About Stephen Lawrence's Family

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49 pm

I don't approve of a racist stuff, but I am a bit tired of hearing about Doreen Lawrence tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't approve of a racist stuff, but I am a bit tired of hearing about Doreen Lawrence tbh.

Doug always says that as well.

There is a whole new investigation starting into police spying during the case, so she's bound to be in the news a bit more at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't approve of a racist stuff, but I am a bit tired of hearing about Doreen Lawrence tbh.

There is a whole new investigation starting into police spying during the case, so she's bound to be in the news a bit more at the moment.

I'm glad it's not just me. I don't think I can sit through yet another Inquiry listening to Doreen Lawrence going on about racism again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Yeah and all by a bloke that left UKIP in 2012 because he did not agree with the direction the party was going in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I'm glad it's not just me. I don't think I can sit through yet another Inquiry listening to Doreen Lawrence going on about racism again.

Oh i can!

Where Stephen died, was about five minutes from where i was brought up, i know all about the racism/homophobia in Eltham....She's dedicated her life to trying to change things, she's a real  Like a Star @ heaven ....Which is why she has a place in the H.O.L.  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh i can!

Where Stephen died, was about five minutes from where i was brought up, i know all about the racism/homophobia in Eltham....She's dedicated her life to trying to change things, she's a real  Like a Star @ heaven ....Which is why she has a place in the H.O.L.  cheers 

But she has such a strident voice!  Mad 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:07 pm

She's also unelected, like the rest of the Lords.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:11 pm

She didn't get a peerage for her son dying.   She got it for setting up The Steven Lawrence Charitable Trust and the amazing work it does in the community and for underprivileged kids who want to go into architecture or building work.

http://www.stephenlawrence.org.uk/about-us/

As for a strident voice, good god, if we worried about every man who had a strident voice there would be no-one in the HOC etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Oh i can!

I can tell you, that when i was growing up in Eltham.....You went up to the train station, through a tunnel....There was graffiti sprayed, saying 'wogs out'

Quite an affluent part of Eltham, birth place of the NF. ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Sassy wrote:She didn't get a peerage for her son dying.   She got it for setting up The Steven Lawrence Charitable Trust and the amazing work it does in the community and for underprivileged kids who want to go into architecture or building work.

As for a strident voice, good god, if we worried about every man who had a strident voice there would be no-one in the HOC etc.

I don't like strident voices.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I can tell you, that when i was growing up in Eltham.....You went up to the train station, through a tunnel....There was graffiti sprayed, saying 'wogs out'

Does DL give a shit about homophobia in Eltham though? Does she give a shit about white people who are murdered?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:She didn't get a peerage for her son dying.   She got it for setting up The Steven Lawrence Charitable Trust and the amazing work it does in the community and for underprivileged kids who want to go into architecture or building work.

Hard luck, I'm quite sure she has made the world a better place for a lot of people, doubt you can say the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Does DL give a shit about homophobia in Eltham though? Does she give a shit about white people who are murdered?

Yes to both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hard luck, I'm quite sure she has made the world a better place for a lot of people, doubt you can say the same.

Do you? What have you done that's so marvellous then, apart from be rude on a forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Not sure what her views on homophobia are, it's not even relevant to this case.

....I just could never really understand, why that graffiti wasn't ever cleaned off....As a child, that graffiti used to worry me, and made me feel scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not sure what her views on homophobia are, it's not even relevant to this case.

....I just could never really understand, why that graffiti wasn't ever cleaned off....As a child, that graffiti used to worry me, and made me feel scared.

You mentioned homophobia in your previous post.

Where Stephen died, was about five minutes from where i was brought up, i know all about the racism/homophobia in Eltham....She's dedicated her life to trying to change things, she's a real Like a Star @ heaven ....Which is why she has a place in the H.O.L.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 pm

She made Eltham take a hard good look at itself though, she has done a very good job, at holding racism to account, not just in Eltham, but everywhere else!  cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Catman wrote:She made Eltham take a hard good look at itself though, she has done a very good job, at holding racism to account, not just in Eltham, but everywhere else!  cheers cheers cheers 

I didn't really agree with the result of the MacPherson Inquiry tbh. I thought there were a lot of assumptions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Do you? What have you done that's so marvellous then, apart from be rude on a forum?

I said she did, not me. What I have done I have no intention of discussing with you. But your attitude makes it very plain that you are not one of life's 'helpers', you'd be whinging about people getting too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:She made Eltham take a hard good look at itself though, she has done a very good job, at holding racism to account, not just in Eltham, but everywhere else!  cheers cheers cheers 

I didn't really agree with the result of the MacPherson Inquiry tbh. I thought there were a lot of assumptions.

Where do you think it missed the mark, Raga?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course you don't, even thought you haven't seen the evidence they have seen etc, and even the Head of the Metropolitan Police acknowledges it is right, which makes you look a bit of a biased tit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I said she did, not me.   What I have done I have no intention of discussing with you.   But your attitude makes it very plain that you are not one of life's 'helpers', you'd be whinging about people getting too much.

I bet you're one of these people who demands help all the time, and goes around screeching about your "rights".

Who do you think you are? You know nothing about me or what I do. Get off your high horse, rude cow.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course you don't, even thought you haven't seen the evidence they have seen etc, and even the Head of the Metropolitan Police acknowledges it is right, which makes you look a bit of a biased tit.

I have seen the evidence actually, and I don't agree with a lot of their conclusions.

As usual, it has to be Sassy's way or no way. How did you end up being so arrogant and up yourself?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I have seen the evidence actually, and I don't agree with a lot of their conclusions.

As usual, it has to be Sassy's way or no way. How did you end up being so arrogant and up yourself?

Actually, the Chief of the Metropolitan Police's way. How did you get to be to unfeeling and racist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Actually, the Chief of the Metropolitan Police's way.   How did you get to be to unfeeling and racist?

Where's the racism in my posts?

How did you get to be such a bitch?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Theresa May's decision came after an inquiry conducted by Mark Ellison QC found that the Metropolitan police planted "a spy in the Lawrence family camp".

In a dark day for the Met's reputation, May branded the revelations "profoundly shocking and disturbing", adding that "policing stands damaged today". She warned that the "full truth" had yet to emerge.

It also emerged that three other police officers could be prosecuted over sexual relationships they formed while pretending to be political activists while undercover.

May's decision to order a public inquiry comes after three years of revelations surrounding the undercover officers who have been sent to infiltrate political groups over the past 40 years. Investigations by the Guardian have revealed how the spies routinely formed sexual relationships with the activists they had been sent to spy on and stole the identities of dead children to fortify their cover while they lived among campaigners in deployments usually lasting four or five years.

The officer who spied on the Lawrences monitored the family during the inquiry led by Sir William Macpherson into the Met's bungled handling of the investigation into their son's murder.

The police spy – known only as N81 – gathered personal details about Doreen and Neville, the parents of the murdered teenager, as well as intelligence that Ellison said could be seen as giving the Met a "secret advantage" over the family during the inquiry.

N81 secretly passed "fascinating and valuable" intelligence on to a senior Met officer who was involved in formulating the then Met commissioner Sir Paul Condon's defence of his force's conduct during the murder investigation.The officer who received the information was Richard Walton, then a detective inspector involved in writing the Met's submissions to the inquiry. Walton is now the commander of the Metropolitan police counter-terrorism command. Ellison found that the opening of such a channel of communication at that time was "wrong-headed" and "inappropriate".

N81 worked in the Met's controversial undercover Special Demonstration Squad (SDS), along with Peter Francis. Last summer, the Guardian revealed that Francis had also spied on the Lawrence family, at a time when they were seeking to bring the racist killers of their son to justice.

Ellison concluded: "The mere presence of an undercover MPS officer in the wider Lawrence family camp in such circumstances is highly questionable in terms of the appearance it creates of the MPS having a spy in the family's camp."

That's not opinions, they are facts.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/06/stephen-lawrence-theresa-may-inquiry-police

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Actually, the Chief of the Metropolitan Police's way.   How did you get to be to unfeeling and racist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What's racist about that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:59 pm

DOH! Never mind. Obviously no sense to be found here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Sassy wrote:DOH!   Never mind.   Obviously no sense to be found here.

You mean it's not racist at all, and you just made a fool of yourself yet again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You just don't get it, do you Ragga?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No. Why is that racist, and yet the other bit isn't homophobic?

Do explain.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Do explain.

It isn't racist in the slightest.

But some of your comments aren't quite right for the majority of people here, so you will be hounded by the pack.

Toughen up, you'll be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do explain.

But some of your comments aren't quite right for the majority of people here, so you will be hounded by the pack.

I don't need to toughen up. I laugh when they make fools of themselves.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I don't need to toughen up. I laugh when they make fools of themselves.  ::D:: 

Well said Ragga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:37 am

Are minority people who speak out about minorities getting murdered required to also speak out about white people getting murdered in order to not be seen as racist?

Can't we just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're against murder of all stripes, but that they're using their status as well-known minority figures to draw attention to anti-minority hate crimes?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Are minority people who speak out about minorities getting murdered required to also speak out about white people getting murdered in order to not be seen as racist?

Can't we just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're against murder of all stripes, but that they're using their status as well-known minority figures to draw attention to anti-minority hate crimes?

I don't know. Why don't you ask the person who said they were?

Oh wait ....
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Actually your post is racial as it implies does she not care for white people, thus a racist undertone, clearly you are not that bright to recognise

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:20 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Actually your post is racial as it implies does she not care for white people, thus a racist undertone, clearly you are not that bright to recognise

That's not racist. Are you mad?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Like I thought not bright enough to recognise the racist undertone, you clearly defined a group by its colour of skin as if by this she would not care about them, because they were white, thus a racist undertone view, which clearly you are not that bright to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:23 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Like I thought not bright enough to recognise the racist undertone, you clearly defined a group by its colour of skin as if by this she would not care about them, because they were white, thus a racist undertone view, which clearly you are not that bright to see

I asked if she cared about gay people too. Does that make me homophobic?  Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Still not grasping how you only defined white people, did you make a point of defining this homophobic view? No, you did though define this with a racist perception on whites.

Seriously having debate people as daft as you really is boring

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Still not grasping how you only defined white people, did you make a point of defining this homophobic view? No, you did though define this with a racist perception on whites.

Do you realise that you're off your head? ://?roflmao?/:
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Do you realise that you're off your head?  ://?roflmao?/:

Thanks for proving my point, as stupid as they come and cannot see the relevance of defining people as white, bless her

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you realise that you're off your head?  ://?roflmao?/:

Thanks for proving my point, as stupid as they come and cannot see the relevance of defining people as white, bless her

This post of yours must be racist then as you're accusing me of not caring about people who are a different colour to me.

so at least your prejudice is exposed for what it truly is, to not help people if of course they have a tan

Racist pig!  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 am

I'm not being funny here didge, but the only self-confessed racist here is you.

I know you say you have changed your ways and that is to be commended, but if you realise how terrible being a racist was you shouldn't go throwing such an accusation at others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 am

It's a disgusting and only backs up further what we already know about this bunch of extreme muppets, a taste of things to come should they ever take over at number 10 ..

This will no doubt be to the taste of many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 am

Isn't Didge going to say that it was just one person and you can't judge a whole group by what one person says?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next