NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo

3 posters

Go down

This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo Empty This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:25 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo Empty Re: This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:13 pm

They were just playing.  It's unfortunate that he lost his fingertip, but both he and the lion were just playing tug-o-war.  I've seen people play the same game with house cats - they love it!

The man is probably laughing, showing off his bandaged finger, and telling the story down at the pub in Lacovia, as we speak.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo Empty Re: This is why you shouldn't put your hand through the fence of the lion cage at a zoo

Post by gelico Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:30 am

Original Quill wrote:They were just playing.  It's unfortunate that he lost his fingertip, but both he and the lion were just playing tug-o-war.  I've seen people play the same game with house cats - they love it!

The man is probably laughing, showing off his bandaged finger, and telling the story down at the pub in Lacovia, as we speak.

Hmm, I used to play with my house cats - they do love it but it's not exactly the same as playing with lions though eh?

He may well find it all hilarious and if anyone takes the piss he'll probably just stick two fingers up,,,,well, ok, one and a half fingers up

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:11 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:They were just playing.  It's unfortunate that he lost his fingertip, but both he and the lion were just playing tug-o-war.  I've seen people play the same game with house cats - they love it!

Hmm, I used to play with my house cats - they do love it but it's not exactly the same as playing with lions though eh?

He may well find it all hilarious and if anyone takes the piss he'll probably just stick two fingers up,,,,well, ok, one and a half fingers up

Right! Well, the guy did lose the tip of his finger. I was just commenting - you could see it was just play in the lion's face. Unfortunately, the cat wasn't a British Shorthair. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down