NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary

5 posters

Go down

Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary Empty Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:16 am

HEALTH Secretary Matt Hancock has been having a secret affair with his closest aide, The Sun can reveal today.

He cheated on his wife with Gina Coladangelo, 43, who he hired last year with taxpayers’ money, as Covid gripped Britain.

Mr Hancock, 42, and millionaire lobbyist Gina were caught on camera in a steamy clinch at his Whitehall office.

Whistleblowers revealed the Health Secretary had been ­spotted cheating on his wife of 15 years with married Ms ­Coladangelo.

He was seen kissing her at the Department of Health’s London HQ during office hours last month as the mutant strain began spreading.

And today, Mr Hancock apologised for his actions, saying: "I accept that I breached the social distancing guidance in these circumstances.

"I have let people down and am very sorry.

It comes as:

Hancock’s wife Martha leaves home still wearing her wedding ring
Shapps tries to defend Hancock over affair calling it a ‘red herring’
Gina Coladangelo is married millionaire mum & Oliver Bonas PR chief
Matt Hancock’s job hangs by a thread after latest scandal
Piers Morgan blasts ‘hypocritical’ Matt Hancock for steamy affair
Hancock mocked by Twitter for 'if you're a woman, swipe up' post
"I remain focused on working to get the country out of this pandemic, and would be grateful for privacy for my family on this personal matter."

A Whitehall whistleblower told The Sun it was “shocking that Mr Hancock was having an affair in the middle of a pandemic with an adviser and friend he used public money to hire”.

Last night, a friend of the Health Secretary said: “He has no comment on personal matters. No rules have been broken.”

Mr Hancock was pictured embracing his aide. The image was from just after 3pm on May 6 — as the rest of Westminster was engrossed by the local elections.

Hancock controversially hired the millionaire lobbyist using taxpayers' money last year
Hancock controversially hired the millionaire lobbyist using taxpayers' money last yearCredit: Eyevine
Whistleblowers say the pair have regularly been caught in clinches together
Whistleblowers say the pair have regularly been caught in clinches togetherCredit: Getty
He is seen in his distinctive ninth-floor office inside the sprawling Department of Health building, which is a stone’s throw from the Houses of Parliament.

During the pandemic, the office has provided the backdrop to his Zoom appearances on TV — including the Andrew Marr Show.

Mr Hancock is seen checking the corridor is clear before closing the door and then leaning on it to ensure he cannot be disturbed.

REGULAR CLINCHES
Ms Coladangelo then walks towards him and the pair begin their passionate embrace.

According to a whistleblower, who used to work at the department, the pair have regularly been caught in clinches together.

The source said: “They have tried to keep it a secret but everyone knows what goes on inside a building like that.

Hancock has been married to Martha Hoyer Millar for 15 years
Hancock has been married to Martha Hoyer Millar for 15 yearsCredit: i-Images
Matt Hancock's wife Martha was seen leaving their home in London today
Matt Hancock's wife Martha was seen leaving their home in London todayCredit: Ian Whittaker
Martha was seen walking her dog on Friday morning
Martha was seen walking her dog on Friday morningCredit: Nigel Howard
Hancock's wife was still wearing her wedding ring this morning
Hancock's wife was still wearing her wedding ring this morningCredit: Nigel Howard
“I’m just amazed he was so brazen about it as he was the Secretary of State.

"It has also shocked people because he put her in such an important, publicly-funded role and this is what they get up to in office hours when everyone else is working hard.”

The office where the tryst happened is where Mr Hancock famously hangs his Damien Hirst portrait of the Queen.

The affair will inevitably raise questions about his focus on the UK’s virus battle after he was accused of “lies” over his handling of the pandemic.

He stands accused of failing care home patients with botched testing, wasting billions on a bungled Test and Trace rollout and squandering millions on PPE contracts which failed to deliver.

It's shocking he was having an affair with an aide he used public money to hire.

Anneliese Dodds MP, chair of the Labour Party said today: “If Matt Hancock has been secretly having a relationship with an adviser in his office - who he personally appointed to a taxpayer-funded role - it is a blatant abuse of power and a clear conflict of interest.

“The charge sheet against Matt Hancock includes wasting taxpayers’ money, leaving care homes exposed and now being accused of breaking his own COVID rules.

“His position is hopelessly untenable. Boris Johnson should sack him.”

And it is not the first time he has been accused of misusing public funds as the virus crisis raged.

His former neighbour was awarded a lucrative contract worth millions to help make Covid tests, despite having no previous experience in the field.

Alex Bourne, who ran Mr Hancock’s local in Suffolk, WhatsApped the Health Secretary to offer his services, sparking sleaze allegations from opposition MPs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15388014/matt-hancock-secret-affair-with-aide/

Hell of a guy to be managing the biggest health crisis of the modern era.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie and Eilzel like this post

Back to top Go down

Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary Empty Re: Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary

Post by Maddog Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:15 am

He had the decency to resign. How often do politicians do that. I do think it's more common in the UK.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary Empty Re: Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary

Post by Maddog Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Oh, both participants have resigned and now moved in together I love you.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:32 pm

The affair might be a private matter, if he was conducting it purely out of the office but as they work together and as the photo shows they didn't keep their affair out of the office, I doubt his attention was always on the job - at least the one he is paid to do, so its no longer a private affair, its going on in the taxpayers time and during a flippin' pandemic.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Maddog wrote:Oh, both participants have resigned and now moved in together I love you.  

Perhaps that one day they will realise that this was exactly what they needed...who knows? Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:Oh, both participants have resigned and now moved in together I love you.  

Perhaps that one day they will realise that this was exactly what they needed...who knows? Adulturous, sleazy scumbag resigns as UK Health Secretary 2190311264

I don't consider this the best way to move on from a relationship, but you might be right.

They may have both been with the wrong person, and in the end, they will all be happier..

Or maybe they are just sleazy scumbags?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Exactly. Time will tell.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:02 am

I feel sorry for Hancocks wife.
Not for the fact he has left, she is probably better off without the two timing creep, but the way the new woman has been spoken about in the press by so called 'friends'.

He is lucky to have bagged such a prize .....popular, beautiful, clever Gina, how did Matt manage to capture her heart, blah blah blah.

All so disrespectful to the mother of his children.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:24 pm

How will Gina now trust Matt and vice versa, to be faithful in the future, after the honeymoon period and life gets to normal with demanding jobs and little time to themselves - just like Matt and his wife, except that they don't have children together to take up their attention.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down