NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another very good article about UKIP.

Go down

Another very good article about UKIP. Empty Another very good article about UKIP.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 pm

posted by: Grant Feller | on: Tuesday, 4 March 2014, 18:20

In the history of political slogans, there cannot be another more contradictory than Ukip's catchy new phrase, purloined with extraordinary naivety from the British National Party. 'Love Britain, Vote Ukip.'

It is perfect except for one thing. The omission of a single word. Don't. And a question mark. 'Don't Love Britain? Vote Ukip.' For that is the party's essence. It doesn't love Britain, it hates it - or at least it hates what Britain is.

It hates that my daughter's best friend can walk to school in a hijab. It hates that my daughter doesn't even notice. It hates that there are colourful pockets of town centres that echo to the sounds of bhangra or klezma or tambura drums. It hates that women abandon their children to Polish nannies while they go off and flex their muscles in male-dominated boardrooms.

It hates that people can have different sexual tastes and don't pretend to love the opposite sex to satisfy society's mores, destroying lives in the process. It hates that families preserve their heritage by speaking native languages amongst each other, in much the same way as my grandmother insisted on conversing in Yiddish.

Its love of Britain derives from an ideal that, in truth, has never existed. We are an island of immigrants, a nation that is as vibrant a melting pot as New York, a society more tolerant and multi-cultural and colour-blind than any on Earth. Ukip voters don't 'love' that, they hate it and it is a hate borne of fear as much as disgust. Fear of the outsider, that he or she might taint a once-perfect (mythical?) idyll.

I once had a series of conversations with an extremely high-profile Ukip supporter and I could see that his casual racism, golf club sexism and bigoted view of the world derived from his fear and ignorance of the outsider. 'Grant, why are Jews so good at looking after their money?' he joked once. I say joked because he considered that funny, not anti-semitic. 'What's wrong with wanting to live just amongst white people?' he used to plead, 'at least you know where you are with them.'

I'm sure there are a great many people who vote for and sympathise with Ukip who aren't as racist as that man - but they are similarly fuelled by hate. Hatred of the EU, hatred of pygmy politicians, hatred of a liberalised society. That's fine, there's plenty of room for that kind of hatred.

But hatred fuelled by fear of minorities is different. Nigel Farage's beer-swilling, ----smoking bonhomie is a mask for something far more sinister - a charming ploy to appear as if he stands for something, whereas in fact he stands against many things. In the same way that the British National Party or English Defence League or even Oswald Mosely's Blackshirts stood not for but against.

I don't think Nigel is racist but he's happy to appeal to those who are. Nigel hates the system, many of his followers hate the people who benefit from that system. Love doesn't enter into it.

So if you love Britain, vote for anyone except Ukip.

Huffington Post

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3475/ukip-don039t-039love-britain039-they-hate-it

Back to top Go down

Another very good article about UKIP. Empty Re: Another very good article about UKIP.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Another article written by someone who has never been near UKIP - probably frightened they might infect him or steal his woman or something.

If someone was to an article saying how all black people are of low morals and inclined to violence or how all homosexuals are camp and have limp wrists it would rightly be condemned out of sight.

Isnt it therefore strange that the people who shout loudest about prejudice feel eminently qualified to write descriptions of a group they have no personal knowledge of.

Back to top Go down

Another very good article about UKIP. Empty Re: Another very good article about UKIP.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:26 pm

sphinx wrote:Another article written by someone who has never been near UKIP - probably frightened they might infect him or steal his woman or something.

If someone was to an article saying how all black people are of low morals and inclined to violence or how all homosexuals are camp and have limp wrists it would rightly be condemned out of sight.

Isnt it therefore strange that the people who shout loudest about prejudice feel eminently qualified to write descriptions of a group they have no personal knowledge of.  

Been near UKIP, are you saying you have to meet a supporter to understand its policies?

Absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

another post written by a sh*t for brains liberalist....I tell you they will poison this nation....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm

can we stop talking about politics please my uncle was killed by a politician and it upsets me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 pm

victorismyhero wrote:another post written by a sh*t for brains liberalist....I tell you they will poison this nation....

The same could be said about your views, but hey, that is your opinion, and this is mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Why Chemotherapy
Never Works, and What Does

Nurse adjusts IV flow of chemotherapy drip.
Why chemotherapy never works.

Do you have a cancer diagnosis? Then you're most likely to hear your recommended treatment is one of the following three: surgery, radiation or chemotherapy.

Mainstream Western medicine routinely offers these 3 standard therapies, or some variation of them.

The most dreaded of these is chemotherapy because of its terrible side-effects. They can be acute, chronic, permanent, or fatal.

Short-term chemotherapy side-effects often cause much:

inconvenience
discomfort
pain
loss of hair
diarrhea
constipation
loss of appetite
dangerous weight loss
blisters
burning
and, death.
Long-term chemotherapy side-effects can include

loss of hearing
loss of memory
loss of sexual drive
increase in blood fungus
irreversible damage to your liver
damage your kidneys
causing a new cancer
Death. It has a 98% chance of killing you in 5-years, or allowing the cancer to kill you. (Many die during infusion or during the first 3 to 6 months.)
Patient in hospital bed connected to chemotherapy IV drip.
Yet, many oncologists are quick to recommend chemotherapy for almost any type of cancer - even though it's been shown NOT to work in over 98% of the cases!

Why are oncologists so quick to recommend chemotherapy?

Can you say "Money"? Oncologist bring in approximately 75% to 80% of their income from prescribing Chemotherapy. Therefore, of course they're going to prescribe chemotherapy whenever they can.

Oncologists see cancer patients as a revenue source. And, (in a recent report) when asked if they themselves would take this treatment if they had a cancer diagnoses, a resounding majority of oncologists said, "Absolutely Not"!

If You've Been Prescribed Chemotherapy, Ask For a Chemosensitivity Test.

Like they do at Mexican Cancer Clinics . . .

Why? Because a chemosensitivity test reveals which of approximately 29-chemicals in the cocktail of chemicals oncology intends to give you, will actually help kill your cancer, and which one/s of the chemicals may actually kill you instead of killing the cancer.

Does this sound like a test you would like to have, before under-going chemotherapy, rather than willingly allowing your oncologist to play Russian Roulette with your life, and allowing oncology to prescribe you a cocktail of chemicals, one which may actually kill you?

If so, you should demand a chemosensitivity test. And if your oncologist has never heard of a chemosensitivity test, I highly recommend you get up out of your chair immediately and leave the office, and head straight for the clinic in Mexico that I went to. Because, the clinic in Mexico does administer a chemosensitivity test before prescribing chemotherapy. (Which they only administer a tablespoon full instead of 2-liters at a time. However, I hope you don't take the stuff at all.)

Now that you know, you can make an informed decision about whether to take chemotherapy or not, and then, take appropriate action from an informed point of view.

How does Chemotherapy work?

Chemotherapy damages the DNA of rapidly dividing cells. Cancer cells are rapidly dividing, so that's a good thing, right? Well, yes; however, your immune system cells are also rapidly dividing. In fact, your immune system cells are the most rapidly dividing cells in your body.

At this point, I hope you start to become just a little concerned that Oncology is attacking your immune system along with the cancer.

Chemotherapy and Blood Cancer

Man pale white after chemotherapy.
Blood cancers such as lymphoma and leukemia travel throughout the body.

The human body has about 600 lymph nodes.

They make up part of our immune system. Lymphoma is cancer of the lymph nodes and lymph system; therefore, chemotherapy is Oncology's standard treatment for cancer in the lymph nodes because chemotherapy is a "systemic treatment" meaning whole body treatment.

Why is chemotherapy given before breast surgery? After mammograms detect cancer, chemotherapy is administered as standard treatment. Quite often it is administered before surgery to shrink the tumor/s.

Likewise, why is chemotherapy given for oral cancer? This practice is on the rise in the United States. Typically surgery and radiation have been the standard, but in order to decrease hospital stays to satisfy insurance companies, outpatient radiation treatments has grown in popularity for oral cancer. I do imagine this made oncology very happy.

Question: What is the first thing Oncology checks before giving the next dose of chemo?

Female technician checks microscope for chemo effects on blood.
The answer why is: Your white blood cells - that is, your immune cells. Why do Oncologists check white blood cell count? To insure the count is reduced.

Because if your immune system cell count is reduced, they also know they are reducing the speed the cancer cells are multiplying.

Does Chemo Kill All The Cancer?

If you were to ask an oncologist (chemo doctor) if chemo could ever possibly kill all of the cancer cells, the honest answer would be a resounding, "Never!"

Chemotherapy doesn't work that way.

At its very best, chemo might kill 60%, 70%, maybe even 80% of the cancer cells, but there will always be some remaining.

That would make you think, "If the chemo is not going to kill all the cancer cells, and if I'm going to live, what's going to kill the rest of the cancer cells, and why don't oncologists tell me this?"

The fact is, if your immune system cannot step up and kill the last 20% or 30% of the cancer cells, you will die from that remaining cancer. Herein lies the irony. Chemotherapy destroys the ONLY thing that can possibly save your life - that is, your immune system.

Why Would Oncology Knowingly Suppress Your Immune System?

Oncology surpresses your immune system because protocol is more important than the patient. And, unless your immune system is in the best working order to do battle with cancer, cancer will always win.

Help For Your Immune System

Since chemotherapy destroys the immune system -- what is the healing method that strengthens and turns it on so that you can be healed and restored to health?

Peggy Sue Roberts in sauna tent which is a natural, alternative treatment at Mexican cancer clinics.
The Mexican Cancer Clinic I went to in early 2007 concentrates on rebuilding ans supporting your immune system. They use natural, non-invasive, non-painful treatments to awaken your immune system and get it working again.

At home you can use "Transfer Factor" but it is far better to go to the clinic.

Do you want to be cancer-free by next month? Complete the form at the bottom of this page and go to the clinic in Mexico that I went to.

After you have the contact information in hand: call the doctor to determine if you're a good candidate for natural alternative cancer treatments. If so, get yourself to the clinic in Tijuana, Mexico as soon as possible!

Alternative Cancer Treatments at a Natural, Cancer Treatment Clinic In Mexico That Works Fast To Kill Cancer and Build Up Your Immune System:

Peggy Sue Roberts receives Rife Technology which is a natural, alternative treatment at Mexican cancer clinic.
My Name is Peggy Sue Roberts and the author of this website.

In 2007 I was diagnosed with stage-4 cancer and told I had as short as 3-months to live. Oncology almost killed me with chemo, and then sent me home to die.

I researched and found a wonderful clinic in Mexico which was recommended in one of Kevin Trudeau’s books concerning “Natural Cures”. After 2-weeks of non-painful, natural treatments, I walked out of the clinic clear of cancer and ready to live again.

I highly recommend everyone with any type or stage cancer go to the Mexican cancer clinic that I went to.

i warned you it upset me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh STFU HF...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down