NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of us who have raised kids have been here.

Go down

All of us who have raised kids have been here. Empty All of us who have raised kids have been here.

Post by Maddog Fri May 21, 2021 9:09 pm

I'm sure we've all been in a situation where a young kid wouldn't stop asking us questions and we just wanted to get away. Well, one man in South Carolina appears to have learned that lesson the hard way.

Earlier this month in Columbia, South Carolina a man hijacked a school bus filled with children and tried to get the driver to take him home to the next town over. The man was an army trainee and was wielding a rifle when he hopped on the bus and began to threaten the driver. But, according to the heroic bus driver Kenneth Corbin, the hijacker became frustrated and gave up his attempt when the kids on the bus would not stop asking him questions.

According to Corbin, the hijacker, identified by police as 23-year-old Jovan Collazo, just could not handle the incessant questions coming from the students on the bus – especially the kindergarteners who were all kinds of confused.

Corbin recounted the story, saying that when Collazo realized the number of children on the bus he instructed them all to come to the front, presumably so he could keep an eye on them. The kidnapper had no idea what was about to hit him.

The kids asked him questions such as "Are you a soldier?", "Why are you doing this?", "Are you going to hurt us?", and "Are you going to hurt the bus driver?"

Finally, Collazo said "No, I'm going to put you off the bus!" Corbin said he could tell that the obviously disturbed man thought they would keep asking questions and he couldn't take it anymore. So at that point he told the driver to stop and he let all the kids and the driver go, absconding with the bus well short of his initial objective location.

https://notthebee.com/article/man-hijacks-school-bus-full-of-children-gets-frustrated-and-lets-everyone-go-because-the-kids-wont-stop-asking-him-questions?fbclid=IwAR0GeMBH_BHlSgaSC4lTs1XCLPaaZacYA42Xnt58YZ4Z421Oz21vxbUcSDA

I used to tell my kids that no one would ever hold them for ransom. If they got kidnapped, they would bring you back in a few hours and pays us to take you back. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down