NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse?

+2
Maddog
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse? Empty Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse?

Post by Syl Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:45 pm

Unlike other first ladies who made a lasting impression, creating and supporting good works and charities, did Melania miss her chance to do some good works?
She left as she came, cool, dignified, and classy,  walking off into the sunset, holding the hand of her oaf of a husband ... possibly for the last time now she has no part to play??

Her body language always looks stiff and awkward when she is with him, to me, she has always looked like a woman who fears her husband.

Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse? Bb1cve10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse? Empty Re: Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse?

Post by Maddog Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:58 pm

I don't know if any first ladies have really made any lasting impressions.

Maybe I'm just a grumpy old cynic, but I've never really been all that interested in what the first ladies do. Or their clothes.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse? Empty Re: Melania, did she waste her time in the Whitehouse?

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Syl wrote:Unlike other first ladies who made a lasting impression, creating and supporting good works and charities, did Melania miss her chance to do some good works?
She left as she came, cool, dignified, and classy,  walking off into the sunset, holding the hand of her oaf of a husband ... possibly for the last time now she has no part to play??

Melania doesn't care.  She has outside aspirations.

Syl wrote:Her body language always looks stiff and awkward when she is with him, to me, she has always looked like a woman who fears her husband.

There are two possibilities regarding Melania:

1.  She is out solely for the money; or,

2.  She is Putin's control, for his mole inside Russia's adversary.

The problem with the first theory is, she had Trump's child.  That is an investment too far for the reward.  If you're in it purely for the money, that is too much. You change your wardrobe, or your lipstick, to please a man.  You don't do the white picket fence thing for a rental.

I don't think anyone, by now, doubts that there is a lot more to Trump's link to Putin than is known.  Putin is the former head of the KGB, and sub rosa operatives were a common thing in his day...no doubt, they still are.  Ask yourself: if you were so successful (or so lucky) to have landed a mole, who happened to be the leader of your much-more-powerful adversary, would you leave his meanderings to chance?  Especially, if he is as dumb as a stone?

Clearly, Trump is someone's puppet.  And...oh, surprise, Melania is eastern European, a region of the world that until recently was entirely beholding to the Soviet Union.  You can take the KGB out of his life, but you can't take the spy-craft out of the man.  He's still the man who ran the machine that was the greatest intelligence service in the world.

Melania is the closest person to Putin's puppet.  You do the math.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:23 pm

Maddog wrote:I don't know if any first ladies have really made any lasting impressions.

Maybe I'm just a grumpy old cynic, but I've never really been all that interested in what the first ladies do.  Or their clothes.  

Two I think certainly have.. Jackie O and more recently Michelle Obama.

Jackie O may have been more of a style icon when she was first lady, but the assassination, the way she handled it, her life after that was of great interest to millions of people, and that was just here, not sure how her own country saw her.

Michele Obama was much more than a clothes horse.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Unlike other first ladies who made a lasting impression, creating and supporting good works and charities, did Melania miss her chance to do some good works?

Melania doesn't care.  She has outside aspirations.

Syl wrote:Her body language always looks stiff and awkward when she is with him, to me, she has always looked like a woman who fears her husband.

There are two possibilities regarding Melania:

1.  She is out solely for the money; or,

2.  She is Putin's control, for his mole inside Russia's adversary.

The problem with the first theory is, she had Trump's child.  That is an investment too far for the reward.  If you're in it purely for the money, that is too much.  You change your wardrobe, or your lipstick, to please a man.  You don't do the white picket fence thing for a rental.

I don't think anyone, by now, doubts that there is a lot more to Trump's link to Putin than is known.  Putin is the former head of the KGB, and sub rosa operatives were a common thing in his day...no doubt, they still are.  Ask yourself: if you were so successful (or so lucky) to have landed a mole, who happened to be the leader of your much-more-powerful adversary, would you leave his meanderings to chance?  Especially, if he is as dumb as a stone?

Clearly, Trump is someone's puppet.  And...oh, surprise, Melania is eastern European, a region of the world that until recently was entirely beholding to the Soviet Union.  You can take the KGB out of his life, but you can't take the spy-craft out of the man.  He's still the man who ran the machine that was the greatest intelligence service in the world.

Melania is the closest person to Putin's puppet.  You do the math.

What are Melania's outside aspirations Quill? Apart from being a mother and an ex model what else does she do or hope to do?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Syl wrote:What are Melania's outside aspirations Quill?

As I said, there can be only two. "A rich old man (she won't have to worry)..." or she's got an ulterior mission. (The modelling gig only helps a young girl snare the money. Melania is past that.)

I believe the real reason for her appearance on the political scene is...um, political.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:55 pm

She's a Russian spy. Are you blind Syl?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:57 pm

I admit...it's only a hypothesis. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:10 pm

Reds under the bed again? Must be getting crowded under there.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:49 pm

Vintage wrote:Reds under the bed again? Must be getting crowded under there.

The Reds are no more. The Reds have transmuted into criminal family, having inherited a nation and a nuclear arsenal, with no moral conscience. These are much more dangerous times.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
Vintage wrote:Reds under the bed again? Must be getting crowded under there.

The Reds are no more.  The Reds have transmuted into criminal family, having inherited a nation and a nuclear arsenal, with no moral conscience.  These are much more dangerous times.

No they're not.

It's nothing like during the cold war.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:25 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:What are Melania's outside aspirations Quill?

As I said, there can be only two.  "A rich old man (she won't have to worry)..." or she's got an ulterior mission.  (The modelling gig only helps a young girl snare the money.  Melania is past that.)

I believe the real reason for her appearance on the political scene is...um, political.
I think she has more chance of going back into modelling than ever getting involved with politics.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:30 am

Maddog wrote:She's a Russian spy. Are you blind Syl?
In the next James Bond film maybe.
She could play the icy cold femme fatale spy, she has the looks and the accent.  Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:49 am

Original Quill wrote:I admit...it's only a hypothesis.  Twisted Evil

The Flat Earth Society has one of those too.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I admit...it's only a hypothesis.  Twisted Evil

The Flat Earth Society has one of those too.  

Everyone does, about something. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Maddog wrote:I don't know if any first ladies have really made any lasting impressions.

Maybe I'm just a grumpy old cynic, but I've never really been all that interested in what the first ladies do.  Or their clothes.  

Michele Obama did some good work. Don’t know about others.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Hillary Clinton and the two Bush ladies had a number of programs they were involved with that helped in various ways.

Barbara Bush, first as Second Lady and then as First Lady, was involved in all kinds of literacy advocacy programs. Hillary was all over health care, from getting health insurance for poor children to prostate cancer research funding to encouraging women to have regular mammograms. Laura Bush did a lot in the areas of children's and women's health as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:18 pm

Hillary made the First Lady position a Cabinet level post. Early on, she made a deal with Bill...she would undertake domestic programs, while he handled the foreign entanglements.

That's why it was such a surprise when Obama picked her as Secretary of State (our Foreign Secretary).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down