NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror

+3
Didgee
Tommy Monk
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Go down

The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror  Empty The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:11 pm

There will be no uniforms or controlled territories or defined borders.

Rather, a loose coalition of pro-Trump groups, some of them guided or advised in secret by elected Republicans, will wage asymmetrical/guerrilla warfare and commit acts of domestic terrorism across all 50 states.

Hopefully a resolute anti-violence faction of Democrats and Republicans will emerge to put down the threat and likely imprison Trump and his allies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror  Empty Re: The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Nothing like the democrat/,BLM terrorism over recent months then...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror  Empty Re: The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

This thread isn't about BLM.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:53 pm

Fake news

I do not see a credible threat of large scale terrorist attacks from pro-trump supporters

They have already lost face in public opinion with the storming of congress

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

This thread isn't about BLM.

You don't think they won't want a piece of some "fascists"?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:21 pm

Didgee wrote:Fake news

I do not see a credible threat of large scale terrorist attacks from pro-trump supporters

We are at the "use fear to manipulate" stage over here now..

And the "never let a crisis go to waste stage". .

The mantra is now "be afraid, be very afraid".

But never forget that us here in the Biden administration are here to keep you safe from the scary people, if you turn your lives over to us.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Don't think the majority of them will worry about lost face or public opinion, their minds were made up early on in their lives, they've either thought of themselves as already fighting the war in their own little way, its just taken this long for a large enough event to come along, the call to arms so to speak.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:Fake news

We are at the "use fear to manipulate" stage over here now..

And the "never let a crisis go to waste stage". .

The mantra is now "be afraid, be very afraid".

But never forget that us here in the Biden administration are here to keep you safe from the scary people, if you turn your lives over to us.  

+1

@Vintage fair points but the way many have been sought through many means espcially by the CNN to uncover who many were that attacked congress. Plus with many apps they communicate with taken down, with the fact they are organisaed. I very much doubt we will see an esclation. You might have some lone wolf nutters, but there has been a massive change in opinion in the US

I only see an escalation if there is more and more of a crackdown on citizen rights

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Has nobody else heard of the armed pro-Trump protests planned at each state capital five days from now?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:22 pm

It's the 2nd civil war. Only this time it is asymmetrical.

The second U.S. Civil War will be more like the War on Terror  2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Has nobody else heard of the armed pro-Trump protests planned at each state capital five days from now?

And?

You think the security services they are not preparing for this?
I think you are under estimating your own security services

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Didgee wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Has nobody else heard of the armed pro-Trump protests planned at each state capital five days from now?

And?

Nevertheless, there's civil war afoot.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 pm

We have had lots of armed protests.

I'm not worried.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:47 am

Maddog wrote:

I'm not worried.  

Indeed, where were you on January 6th? You strike me as precisely the kind of southerner who would take part is this sort of insurrection: southern, white, anti-black, anti-equality, demanding privilege, unable to see the grander picture. In Hillary's terms, the Deplorables.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm not worried.  

Indeed, where were you on January 6th?  You strike me as precisely the kind of southerner who would take part is this sort of insurrection: southern, white, anti-black, anti-equality, demanding privilege, unable to see the grander picture.  In Hillary's terms, the Deplorables.

Wouldn't you like to know. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:12 pm

Anyway, the War on Terror brought us the Patriot Act. Much of which has been deemed unconstitutional now..

That's what happens when the government uses fear to pass legislation.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:06 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm not worried.  

Indeed, where were you on January 6th?  You strike me as precisely the kind of southerner who would take part is this sort of insurrection: southern, white, anti-black, anti-equality, demanding privilege, unable to see the grander picture.  In Hillary's terms, the Deplorables.

Have a word with yourself. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:21 am

Didgee wrote:

And?

I hope I'm overestimating how many people are willing to take up arms for Trump, actually. I do hope I'm wrong. But Trump has some rabidly loyal, violent followers, and I don't think his insurrection is over.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down