NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please oh please let this end in civil war

+14
magica
veya_victaous
nicko
Maddog
Raggamuffin
Miffs2
Original Quill
Syl
eddie
JulesV
Tommy Monk
SEXY MAMA
Eilzel
'Wolfie
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

please oh please let this end in civil war  Empty please oh please let this end in civil war

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:23 am

Spain storm may end in a civil war, says EU official: Ally of Angela Merkel warns 'very worrying' situation risks spiralling into an armed conflict

Spain could soon erupt into civil war, a top EU official warned yesterday as the crisis in Catalonia deepened.

In a highly-charged intervention, Gunther Oettinger said the dispute over the region’s independence risked spiralling into Western Europe’s first armed conflict for decades.

Despite the EU’s reluctance to become involved, Mr Oettinger, an ally of Angela Merkel who serves as the bloc’s budget commissioner, said the situation is ‘very, very worrying’. ‘There is a civil war imaginable now in the middle of Europe,’ he said. ‘One can only hope that a thread of conversation will soon be recorded between Madrid and Barcelona.’

The use of the phrase ‘civil war’ is particularly antagonistic to Spain due to its bloody civil war from 1936 to 1939.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4953982/Spain-storm-end-civil-war-says-EU-official.html

Back to top Go down

please oh please let this end in civil war  Empty Re: please oh please let this end in civil war

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:44 am

Idea

That could be a somewhat one-sided "civil war", though...

Catalonia's population of less than 8 million makes up roughly 16% out of Spain's total population of around 47 million..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

please oh please let this end in civil war  Empty Re: please oh please let this end in civil war

Post by Eilzel Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:50 am

What kind of person really hopes for civil war, though?

Hopefully it won't. With such a huge number apparently voting for independence, it's something Spain has to take seriously and not simply respond to with violence.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:54 am

Eilzel wrote:What kind of person really hopes for civil war, though?

Hopefully it won't. With such a huge number apparently voting for independence, it's something Spain has to take seriously and not simply respond to with violence.

one that longs to be free from the EU

you might like being a dog slave to unelected dictators, but i for one do not

Catalonia could be the catalyst the shatter the EU forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

Catalonia's population of less than 8 million makes up roughly 16% out of Spain's total population of around 47 million..

well the Muslim population of the UK is only about 4% and they basically own the UK after the country surrendered after just a few acts of terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

well the Muslim population of the UK is only about 4% and they basically own the UK after the country surrendered after just a few acts of terrorism

Yes of course! Rolling Eyes

Only in your tiny little world.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes of course!  Rolling Eyes

in the real world mamas

i mean if you're a Muslim you can pretend to be stabbed and the police will take you seriously

if you're a Muslim you can rape as many white British girls as you want with government endorsement and a ring of police protection

if you're Muslim, you can slaughter innocent children at a concert and your community gets treated like the victim of Islamophobia

no matter a Muslim does, the uk government will defend them

one white gunman shoots 59 other white people and every man and his dog is calling for white men to be subjected to genocide and interned

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:37 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

in the real world mamas

i mean if you're a Muslim you can pretend to be stabbed and the police will take you seriously

if you're a Muslim you can rape as many white British girls as you want with government endorsement and a ring of police protection

if you're Muslim, you can slaughter innocent children at a concert and your community gets treated like the victim of Islamophobia

one white gunman shoots 59 other white people and every man and his dog is calling for white men to be subjected to genocide  and interned

Yeah and we treat the Muslim terrorist with so much respect dont we!

We all want them dead and rightly so.

As I said in your own tiny world. You are so full of hatred that your brain can't detect when atrocity occurs with Muslims.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:40 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

in the real world mamas

one white gunman shoots 59 other white people and every man and his dog is calling for white men to be subjected to genocide  and interned

Yeah and we treat the Muslim terrorist with so much respect dont we!

We all want them dead and rightly so.

As I said in your own tiny world. You are so full of hatred that your brain can't detect when atrocity occurs with Muslims.

atrocities??

you mean like the Muslim group ISIS???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

in the real world mamas

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:43 pm

because it was inevitable to happen sooner or later and I'm not sure Spain will be the only one

the longer it boils the worse it will be so let it happen now and get it over with

The EU will be destroyed by it's own member states

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:25 pm

gelico wrote:

because it was inevitable to happen sooner or later and I'm not sure Spain will be the only one

the longer it boils the worse it will be so let it happen now and get it over with

agree + 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Most of the countries in Europe have populations of less than 12million... there are only 8 with greater number population than 12million... and two of those have lower population than Australia...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:16 pm

gelico wrote:

Whether it is 'inevitable' or not is entirely subjective, and I don't agree.

Regardless, it is very easy to sit and casually say 'let's get it (civil war) over with' when it won't you feeling the effects.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:53 pm

An extreme uber-troll who has trolled the living daylights out of  this site since the minute he landed, that's who.
He does not bother me in the slightest. I don't know him from Adam, I know nowt about him.

But I have to ask this: All the people who hustled ziz out shouting ''troll, troll, troll'' at him? Where are they now????
Ziz posted holiday photos and happily bantered on any topic with any friendly face. He never swore or cussed, cos he's a gentleman.

OK I won't mention ziz again on here, but sorry, I just could not resist answering Elizel's excellent question.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Yeah Ziz was a completely different poster to smelly and actually far more underhanded - let's not compare apples to oranges. Rolling Eyes

It's interesting to note that some people who dislike a certain person's opinions call that person a troll. There's a big difference.

And, might I add, Ziz is welcome back anytime he likes.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:10 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah Ziz was a completely different poster to smelly and actually far more underhanded - let's not compare apples to oranges. Rolling Eyes

It's interesting to note that some people who dislike a certain person's opinions call that person a troll. There's a big difference.

Underhand?
Please don't trash someone who is not here to defend himself. Isn't that what you always say?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
No he will never come back. He did not deserve the hysteria unleashed on him, over nothing.
His face just did not fit and that was that. 

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:19 pm

I liked Ziz, Az, Aziz whatever...I even liked him way back when he was Henry.

He is a troll though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:26 pm

Jules wrote:An extreme uber-troll who has trolled the living daylights out of  this site since the minute he landed, that's who.
He does not bother me in the slightest. I don't know him from Adam, I know nowt about him.

He is a plant from the Troll farm in St. Petersburg, here to plant fake news in western media outlets.  He lines up with Russian interests right down the line.  This is particularly so since Putin has had a split with Trump, whereupon the Russian interests altered because Trump couldn't deliver lifting the sanctions.  His political views are lockstep with Russian interests.

I now affectionately call him Russ--short for Russo--as our pet Kremlin lapdog.  Every website should have one.  Please feel free.  Also, look for others from St. Petersburg who come slightly after him.  The troll farm MO is to send others to help out, as soon as one of their number has been outed.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:I liked Ziz, Az, Aziz whatever...I even liked him way back when he was Henry.

He is a troll though.

I haven't a clue who he is / was. Have I missed any thing?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:Yeah Ziz was a completely different poster to smelly and actually far more underhanded - let's not compare apples to oranges. Rolling Eyes

Underhand?
Please don't trash someone who is not here to defend himself. Isn't that what you always say?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
No he will never come back. He did not deserve the hysteria unleashed on him, over nothing.

Why mention him if you only wanted people to drool over him? Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Underhand?

Drooling over Aziz?

BTW, it was his comment on the other place (not sure what the rules about mentioning other forums are), that made me wander over here. Smile
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Drooling over Aziz?  

BTW, it was his comment on the other place (not sure what the rules about mentioning other forums are), that made me wander over here.   Smile

Jules mentioned him out of the blue, singing his praises, and then complained when someone didn't drool over him too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

What other place? you are allowed to tell me.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Drooling over Aziz?  

BTW, it was his comment on the other place (not sure what the rules about mentioning other forums are), that made me wander over here.   Smile

Jules mentioned him out of the blue, singing his praises, and then complained when someone didn't drool over him too.

Well, Aziz is OK in small doses. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well, Aziz is OK in small doses.  Wink

There was no need for her to mention him at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:16 pm

nicko wrote:What other place?   you are allowed to tell me.

Ask Rags. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:18 pm

I should think he means Dogs Sleeping forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I was giggle when Brits say "I should think".

Anyway, that would be correcto mundo.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was giggle when Brits say "I should think".

Anyway, that would be correcto mundo.  

I always think it's funny when Americans say "I could care less". Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Been on "dogs" a few times , not a member though.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:I liked Ziz, Az, Aziz whatever...I even liked him way back when he was Henry.

He is a troll though.

Someone who has been around under various guises for years.
He posted here but only for a short time Miffs.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Jules wrote:

An extreme uber-troll who has trolled the living daylights out of  this site since the minute he landed, that's who.

But I have to ask this: All the people who hustled ziz out shouting ''troll, troll, troll'' at him? Where are they now????
Ziz posted holiday photos and happily bantered on any topic with any friendly face. He never swore or cussed, cos he's a gentleman.

OK I won't mention ziz again on here, but sorry, I just could not resist answering Elizel's excellent question.

Another coward

Name the name, you spineless worm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:

Another coward

Name the name, you spineless worm

Calm down trickle, dont want you to run away for 2 years again, blaming everyone for why you ran away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:23 am

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Someone who has been around under various guises for years.
He posted here but only for a short time Miffs.

Cheers Syl
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You really are full of crap, SmellyOne...

You really should make the effort to get out of your Mum's basement and away from your imaginary friends more often, and see what is happening out in the real world..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:12 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

in the real world mamas

Rolling Eyes

You really do live on a different planet away there in the dark and twisted depths of your own fetid imagination, don't you Your Smelliness...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:40 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

in the real world mamas

Rolling Eyes

You really do live on a different planet away there in the dark and twisted depths of your own fetid imagination,  don't you Your Smelliness...

*Chortle*

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Well, Aziz is OK in small doses.  Wink

People mention things cos a new incident/person automatically triggers their memory of a previous similar incident/person. I'd have thought that was DEAD OBVIOUS!

YOU do it all the time, Ragga, your memory is often triggered, causing you to mention things "out of the blue" and no one takes issue with it.

Let people make their own decision about what they wish to ''mention'', it's not for others to make that decision on their behalf.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules mentioned him out of the blue, singing his praises,.
No, I merely listed the positive reasons why I consider him to be MORE than just a one-directional character.
Hence why I mentioned the other dimensions of his character.

Raggamuffin wrote: and then complained when someone didn't drool over him too. 
Slippery slope alert: If you start flinging words like 'drool' about, the person will obviously just fling the same word straight back at you.
I never complain or even comment when I see YOU drooling an ocean of saliva over every disgusting alt-right neonazi  on forums, Ragga.

I like pacifists and moderate leftwingers, their ethos fits in very well with my christian beliefs, Ragga. Wink Wink Wink
So leave me in peace to ''drool'' over whoever I want.
And I will equally leave you in peace to do your  own drooling 
Deal?
Thank you kindly.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:24 am

Love ziz, so Zen he's horizontal. Now to the thread. Andy is pulled up for saying smelly is a nazi, but here is smelly goading and proving he is a nazi and said mod doesn't say a word. Who in their right mind allows a thread begging for war, when we all know the suffering that would bring down, mostly on the heads of innocents.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:30 am

sassy wrote:Love ziz, so Zen he's horizontal.  Now to the thread.  Andy is pulled up for saying smelly is a nazi, but here is smelly goading and proving he is a nazi and said mod doesn't say a word.  Who in their right mind allows a thread begging for war, when we all know the suffering that would bring down, mostly on the heads of innocents.

This.

.. cheers
Well said.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:38 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

in the real world mamas

Rolling Eyes

You really do live on a different planet away there in the dark and twisted depths of your own fetid imagination,  don't you Your Smelliness...

He does indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:51 am

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules mentioned him out of the blue, singing his praises,.
No, I merely listed the positive reasons why I consider him to be MORE than just a one-directional character.
Hence why I mentioned the other dimensions of his character.

Raggamuffin wrote: and then complained when someone didn't drool over him too. 
Slippery slope alert: If you start flinging words like 'drool' about, the person will obviously just fling the same word straight back at you.
I never complain or even comment when I see YOU drooling an ocean of saliva over every disgusting alt-right neonazi  on forums, Ragga.

I like pacifists and moderate leftwingers, their ethos fits in very well with my christian beliefs, Ragga. Wink  Wink  Wink
So leave me in peace to ''drool'' over whoever I want.
And I will equally leave you in peace to do your  own drooling 
Deal?
Thank you kindly.

And who started the slippery slope? You did by mentioning an ex poster who was absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and nothing to do with this forum any more. Then you pulled eddie up because she doesn't think that he's quite as wonderful as you do. You started it yet again, and now you're playing the victim yet again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:54 am

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

People mention things cos a new incident/person automatically triggers their memory of a previous similar incident/person. I'd have thought that was DEAD OBVIOUS!

YOU do it all the time, Ragga, your memory is often triggered, causing you to mention things "out of the blue" and no one takes issue with it.

Let people make their own decision about what they wish to ''mention'', it's not for others to make that decision on their behalf.

Fine, but if you sing the praises of someone who is an obvious troll, you should expect some response.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

He does indeed.

You are denying that Muslims raped white girls in their thousands??

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fine, but if you sing the praises of someone who is an obvious troll, you should expect some response.

I clearly said I would not mention his name again (even tho I was breaking no rules by mentioning him.)
That concession should have been more than enough for most people.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

And who started the slippery slope? You did by mentioning an ex poster who was absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and nothing to do with this forum any more. Then you pulled eddie up because she doesn't think that he's quite as wonderful as you do. You started it yet again, and now you're playing the victim yet again.

The only slippery slope is you trying to control the contents of my posts.
That is NOT going to happen, in this lifetime!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 am

Rolling Eyes

Do you actually understand the term "internet troll" yourself,  eddie  ???

Stormee was..
Smelly' clearly is..

I have seen Deano, Sly, Raggs and co. often "trolling" various threads, when attempting to back some of their equally demented Floptard cohorts on here.

That's a fact..

And at the same time, we often see those Floptards and a couple of their crazy supporters falsely accusing me, Andy, veya, Quill, sassy of being "trolls"  --  proving just what a bunch of lying crazies those Floptards are, at the core of things...

For you to falsely accuse ziz of being "underhanded" on here -- while constantly defending the likes of Horatio, Sly, Raggs and VoD  --  well, that says more about you then him,  eddie..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Idea

And here we see Ragg' proving that she too doesn't know what a "troll" is...

Calls ziz a troll..
Has falsely labelled me and others on here as trolls..
Simply because she doesn't like seeing the truth spelt out in front of her her !

And yet we often see her fawning over her favourite 'Flap trolls whenever they visit here..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next