NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building

5 posters

Go down

Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building Empty Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:10 pm

It’s unclear who, exactly, is running the account, which appears to have been created not long after yesterday’s riots began. Most of the page’s posts follow a simple formula: a few photographs of someone present at yesterday’s activities along with a caption pleading for any information at all about the person’s identity. There is also a Cash App link in the account’s bio section, though it includes no identifying information or instructions.

The account has, in its brief existence, already managed to identify a number of those present at the riots. But it’s unclear whether this crowdsourced sleuthing has the potential to provide actual accountability for the crimes committed on January 6 at the Capitol.

https://www.inputmag.com/culture/this-instagram-account-is-working-to-identify-the-capitol-terrorists

Been reading about the damage they did, and of course, let's not forget the five people who died for no good reason. The last time anybody did anything like this in Washington D.C., it was 1812 and the United States was at war with Britain.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building Empty Re: Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building

Post by eddie Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:34 pm

This is one of those times when social media is useful.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building Empty Re: Instagram account helping ID the pro-Trump terrorists who invaded the Capitol building

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:20 pm

Thank heaven for CCTV, too.  Snapped those boys in their nickers...  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:08 pm

This is why the Antifa folks wear masks. They aint dumb.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:18 pm

Maddog wrote:This is why the Antifa folks wear masks. They aint dumb.

Lefties in general ain't dumb -- that's how we managed to rig an election that Trump actually won, rig it at a national level, and leave not a single shred of evidence we'd done it Cool

Some on the right even caught on to the fact that we managed to hack together a video that makes it look like Trump called for his supporters to stop ransacking the Capitol building, even though he obviously knows the attackers were really Biden supporters wearing clever disguises.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Lefties in general ain't dumb -- that's how we managed to rig an election that Trump actually won, rig it at a national level, and leave not a single shred of evidence we'd done it Cool

Some on the right even caught on to the fact that we managed to hack together a video that makes it look like Trump called for his supporters to stop ransacking the Capitol building, even though he obviously knows the attackers were really Biden supporters wearing clever disguises.

Yeah, that Stalin fella was pretty smart too. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Stalin was no lefty! Put down the Kool-Aid!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:48 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Stalin was no lefty! Put down the Kool-Aid!

Oh, I thought he was anti fascist.

My bad.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Seriously, these were Profa southerners. Did anyone notice that were overwhelmingly from out-of-town, from places like Arkansas, Texas and Alabama? They are the southern Strom Troopers of the 2nd civil war.

This civil war is the very thing I was hoping to avoid when I called for Amexit...the unmooring of the south, and letting it drift away from the rest of us who so vociferously disagree about their post-slavery racism.

Had people followed the Amexit plan, this all could have been done peacefully. Amexit is a peaceful means of reaching people's rational side, and getting them to subscribe rather than resorting to terror-tactics.

Sometimes people don't realize when they are being offered the Cornucopia.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:18 am

Original Quill wrote:Thank heaven for CCTV, too.  Snapped those boys in their nickers...  Laughing

Good ! This is how I think Biden should handle it.

1. Take a dozen or so of the ringleaders in the crowd and make an example of them. hang 'em high! They sullied the most sacred and securely protected building in the land.  They are guilty of coup, sedition, insurrection, treason call it what you will - those are all serious crimes.

2. Of course the two main instigators Trump & Guiliani should be held to account too.  Their inflammatory language directly goaded the rioters.

3. Additionally, all the politicians who were complicit in this should be removed from office. A watching world saw them react to defeat in the same way as the so called shit hole countries do. Cruz was pure slime!!

4. After that do a blanket 'pardon' of all the rest of that crowd.  They were clearly brainwashed by a leader exploiting his cult status. IE wipe the slate clean and start over again. And tone down the tribalism shite!

5. Finally Biden should make good him promises to look after ALL the people, not just the ones who voted for him.
Then and only then can America start to heal the deep divisions deliberately created by Trump and repair  the country's tattered reputation. He's got a big task ahead, and  a mountain to climb, what with the pandemic too - but  he's gotta start somewhere.

G/night. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:24 am

JulesV wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Thank heaven for CCTV, too.  Snapped those boys in their nickers...  Laughing

1. Take a dozen or so of the ringleaders in the crowd and make an example of them. hang 'em high! They sullied the most sacred and securely protected building in the land.  They are guilty of coup, sedition, insurrection, treason call it what you will - those are all serious crimes.

2. Of course the two main instigators Trump & Guiliani should be held to account too.  Their inflammatory language directly goaded the rioters.

3. Additionally, all the politicians who were complicit in this should be removed from office. A watching world saw them react to defeat in the same way as the so called shit hole countries do. Cruz was pure slime!!

4. After that do a blanket 'pardon' of all the rest of that crowd.  They were clearly brainwashed by a leader exploiting his cult status. IE wipe the slate clean and start over again. And tone down the tribalism shite!

5. Finally Biden should make good him promises to look after ALL the people, not just the ones who voted for him.
Then and only then can America heal the deep divisions deliberately created by Trump and repair  the country's tattered reputation. he's got a big task ahead, and  a mountain to climb, what with the pandemic too - but  he's gotta start somewhere.

G/night. Cool

Biden was appointed king. You do know we have a legal system over here that will handle this.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:31 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

“Lefties in general ain't dumb”

Pretty general statement to make. scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:33 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I'm talking about American lefties, who are a decidedly different breed from lefties in the UK as far as I've seen. I was also fucking with Maddog, to be fair.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:34 am

Also, dude, I admitted it was a general statement when I made it so ... Cool
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:12 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

I'm talking about American lefties, who are a decidedly different breed from lefties in the UK as far as I've seen. I was also fucking with Maddog, to be fair.

Don’t fuck with people. It creates confusion for people who don’t understand the games.

Just sayin’ Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:24 am

He's fucked with me quite a bit, and I'm not above a bit of payback. Just sayin' Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:25 am

Also, I said it was a general statement when I made it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:00 am

Maddog wrote:You do know we have a legal system over here that will handle this.

The legal system in this country is on life support. If we are to judge by Obama letting Cheney walk, appeasement is a defect in the snowflake party.

It's the Constitution vs. Republican criminals. Biden knows that if we let the Republicans walk this time, there will be two political parties on the funeral pyre.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:You do know we have a legal system over here that will handle this.

The legal system in this country is on life support.  If we are to judge by Obama letting Cheney walk, appeasement is a defect in the snowflake party.

It's the Constitution vs. Republican criminals.  Biden knows that if we let the Republicans walk this time, there will be two political parties on the funeral pyre.

If you're any indication, I can see why.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:02 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The legal system in this country is on life support.  If we are to judge by Obama letting Cheney walk, appeasement is a defect in the snowflake party.

It's the Constitution vs. Republican criminals.  Biden knows that if we let the Republicans walk this time, there will be two political parties on the funeral pyre.

What a silly thing to say.  I have nothing to do with it.  You've been drinking, I can tell...your debates always turn personal around the cocktail hour.  Lol.

My comment is more related to the civil conversation that Ben and I were having yesterday.  I don't think Republicans ever quite grasped the difference between power and legitimacy.  That's the reason why they think that an insurrection is equivalent to a demonstration.

Republicans creep out of the grove so easily.  They've really been so concerned about money grubbing for so long, that they never even really thought about it.  Only recently have they started thinking about governing, and they haven't learned yet what is off limits...what the pattern of norms is since the civil war.

Breaking the law is off-limits.  But you wouldn't know it by Republicans.  They think it's just business as usual.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What a silly thing to say.  I have nothing to do with it.  You've been drinking, I can tell...your debates always turn personal around the cocktail hour.  Lol.

My comment is more related to the civil conversation that Ben and I were having yesterday.  I don't think Republicans ever quite grasped the difference between power and legitimacy.  That's the reason why they think that an insurrection is equivalent to a demonstration.

Republicans creep out of the grove so easily.  They've really been so concerned about money grubbing for so long, that they never even really thought about it.  Only recently have they started thinking about governing, and they haven't learned yet what is off limits...what the pattern of norms is since the civil war.

Breaking the law is off-limits.  But you wouldn't know it by Republicans.  They think it's just business as usual.

Silly is subjective.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:50 am

Maddog wrote:
JulesV wrote:

Then and only then can America heal the deep divisions deliberately created by Trump and repair  the country's tattered reputation. he's got a big task ahead, and  a mountain to climb, what with the pandemic too - but  he's gotta start somewhere.

G/night. Cool

Biden was appointed king. You do know we have a legal system over here that will handle this.  

Yes, same as in the UK really.
Our prime minister has no direct say on the judiciary and penal systems, these departments make their own decisions independently. But of course it's the prime minister who hires and fires these men and women.  And certain BIG decisions have to be run past him first.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:10 am

JulesV wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes, same as in the UK really.
Our prime minister has no direct say on the judiciary and penal systems, these departments make their own decisions independently. But of course it's the prime minister who hires and fires these men and women.  And certain BIG decisions have to be run past him first.

What Biden should do is honor his oath. Nothing more or less.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Silly is subjective.  

Nevertheless.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down