NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Noah's Ark movie

2 posters

Go down

A Noah's Ark movie  Empty A Noah's Ark movie

Post by jaded fox Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:53 am

I went to see Miyazaki's "The Wind Rises" the other night. It's a good movie but a bit slow paced. I did find it a touch depressing given the time frame and standard movie tropes but I still am glad I saw it in the theater.

But I'm not here to talk about the beautiful art work and fantastic visuals from a brilliant animators movie, I'm here to talk about a trailer. Sitting in the theater waiting for the movie to start I see a rather shaggy looking guy talking about having dreams of the world ending. Lot's of flooding and general world ending catastrophes. Anthoony Hopkins tells him he must have been chosen by God. Scruffy guy builds huge boat which apparently will be attacked by this jerky king. Then there were a lot of CGI animals. Not very good looking ones I might add. Also Hermionie Granger is in the movie.

Now apparently Hollywood has decided that bible stories are in. Joy...
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A Noah's Ark movie  Empty Re: A Noah's Ark movie

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:15 am

I read yesterday (can't remember where) that some people actually want to build a Noah's Ark theme park.  I suppose in these days of sitting on the edge of a global catastrophe it does focus people's minds on what can happen.  Must admit the theme park idea sounds good; lots of potential with all the animals and stuff, and maybe throw in some hidden education on helping save the environment and stuff.

Edit: Just noticed it was on here I read it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 am

There have always been Bible films.  ::dunno:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded fox Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:There have always been Bible films.  ::dunno:: 

Yeah but usually they don'te seem to have this big a budget. Granted you have 10 Commandments, Prince of Egypt, that Jesus movie Mel Gibson was a part of. Usually they don't get the full effects package.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down