NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

personal choices and liberties being eroded.

+6
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Vintage
Syl
inmyopinion
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

personal choices and liberties being eroded. - Page 2 Empty personal choices and liberties being eroded.

Post by inmyopinion Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:16 am

First topic message reminder :

It seems at the moment civil liberties are being taken away on a daily basis, at what point do the rightsof the individual totally succumb to "the greater good", how dangerous does that seem.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

personal choices and liberties being eroded. - Page 2 Empty Re: personal choices and liberties being eroded.

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:14 pm

inmyopinion wrote:and I am following the guidlines by not wearing one, so life is good, you needn't consider me a creep..lol

Substitute 'knickers' for 'mask', and I'd believe it. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

personal choices and liberties being eroded. - Page 2 Empty Re: personal choices and liberties being eroded.

Post by inmyopinion Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:and I am following the guidlines by not wearing one, so life is good, you needn't consider me a creep..lol

Substitute 'knickers' for 'mask', and I'd believe it.  Twisted Evil

that makes no sense at all. as usual.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:09 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Literally no one is telling the public to tremble in fear, so where are you getting this from, IMO?

Also, a disease that has killed over a million people is certainly a lethal disease. That personal trainer guy who died from it probably wouldn't have died from anything like the flu. Many people would never have known that they had an underlying health problem if they hadn't caught Covid 19.
0.004% is not deadly in terms of viruses.
project fear began straight away with covid, it took months to decide we needed masks, which is weird.
the fact we have people here who would assault non mask wearers would imply the public are trembling in fear, the fact many would support a forced vaccine would imply the public is trembling in fear.
people very rarely make good decisions when in a fearful position or incident, which is probably the whole idea behind the planneddemic.

So how many people have to die from a disease before you can define it as lethal? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here's what I think, HOF -- I think hearing the news about coronovirus makes you afraid, and thus you think the news presenters, doctors, etc. are telling you to be afraid, when actually they've said no such thing.

Going further, I think you're angered at the fact that you're afraid, and so you're transferring that anger to the people telling you things that make you feel afraid. And I think that's why you've started so many threads downplaying the pandemic and ridiculing people who take it seriously.

Also, don't forget that people have been assaulted and chastised for wearing masks, as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:16 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:And to add....as you keep on saying you, as an independent thinker (or moron)  are living your life as normal, how come you are more upset than the millions of people , including myself, who for months hardly moved out from the house and garden, and as I live in a Tier 3 area, will probably go back to doing just that again for the foreseeable?

Ha ha ha typical lefty, freethinkers are morons, the sheeple, led by the nose told what to do wear, eat and think are the intellectuals.
please don't wake out of your slumber, the gene pool is better without you.lol

No need to be rude. You can reply and debate without resorting to lame insults.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2