NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human evolution

+2
Ben Reilly
Vintage
6 posters

Go down

Human evolution Empty Human evolution

Post by Vintage Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Just been listening to an article about human evolution which appears to be speeding up, we have people with extra bones and some with three arteries in their arms, there is apparently one during gestation which the divides to become two, now children are being born with the three.
Children's faces are getting shorter so their jaws are smaller and so they are born without wisdom teeth. If our noses and ears get smaller I reckon we are well on the way to becoming the famous or infamous greys.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Human evolution Empty Re: Human evolution

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:54 pm

Interesting, you wouldn't happen to have a link or anything? I'd like to look into this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:59 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/08/wisdom-teeth-removed-arteries-added-human-beings-evolve-rapid/

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:17 pm

What or who, is the “greys”?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:20 pm

eddie wrote:What or who, is the “greys”?

Aliens, babe. Little grey men, right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Well at first I thought “grey wolves” like that film we watched called Into the Grey or something where they were chased by grey wolves, then I thought no, we aren’t turning into wolves and then I thought maybe it was a sciencey-nerd-term for....well, something sciencey, like it was a snobby ‘in’ joke among you science boffins.

“Oh, what about the Galaxy dust, eh? I reckon it’s the greys!”

Haha chortle chortle and so on and so forth and what have you.

Where was I going with this? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Well at first I thought “grey wolves”  like that film we watched called Into the Grey or something where they were chased by grey wolves, then I thought no, we aren’t turning into wolves and then I thought maybe it was a sciencey-nerd-term for....well, something sciencey, like it was a snobby ‘in’ joke among you science boffins.

“Oh, what about the Galaxy dust, eh? I reckon it’s the greys!”

Haha chortle chortle and so on and so forth and what have you.

Where was I going with this? scratch

My wife, ladies and gentlemen! Laughing I love you
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:40 pm

Okay, having read it back it does sound a bit jumbled but it was my train of thought and then I forgot to ask about the aliens.

So, there’s a theory that we might be reverting back, or into, looking like a science vision of aliens? Or am I off the planet with this?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:47 pm

eddie wrote:Okay, having read it back it does sound a bit jumbled but it was my train of thought and then I forgot to ask about the aliens.

So, there’s a theory that we might be reverting back, or into, looking like a science vision of aliens? Or am I off the planet with this?

There's a theory, goes back a bit, that an alien race might look something like a human being might look millions of years in the future, when we've evolved bigger brains (and heads to hold them) and the rest of our bodies have become basically nothing more than vehicles for our brains -- small, not muscular, blah blah blah.

The idea is that a civilization that managed to travel between star systems would be really, really evolved. And of course, many people who say they've seen aliens described them as short grey beings with oversized heads.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:51 pm

With grey aliens, who are supposedly involved in alien abductions etc., some people reckon they are from our future ie us in an evolved form - or maybe due to climate change or other factors are bodily rather devolved, while being intellectually evolved. Others think they are the sort of workers of an advanced civilisation. Travis Walton of Fire In The Sky(book and film) was apparently abducted by a space ship and was returned some days later totally disorientated. He had escaped from this vehicle but reckoned the greys looked as they did because it was some kind of body suit/space suit.
The experience he describes makes the creatures he encountered pretty nasty, he has had polygraph tests and appears to be telling the truth as he sees it at least.
His co workers have also had polygraph tests and passed.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:58 pm

I actually tend to agree more with a more recent idea that says aliens would send drones to survey us well before risking any lives on a mission to another inhabited planet.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 pm

They may already be here. Human evolution 2187004795
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:29 pm

eddie wrote:They may already be here. Human evolution 2187004795

They could! We still struggle to figure out when an asteroid might be heading dangerously close to the planet, after all. You'd think something really small could easily slip onto the planet without being noticed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:53 pm

I also read a piece on the fact that there is evidence of a previous universe or even universes, it has to do with the Hawking's radiation theory, these bits of radiation being leftover from the previous universe. I assume though that if its left overs the previous universe would have been destroyed so any thoughts that there have been previous advanced civilisations that somehow were destroyed and forgotten until now may be difficult in such circumstances although given the amount of time we always seem to be talking about in space and universe terms I suppose its still possible.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:38 am

Vintage wrote:Just been listening to an article about human evolution which appears to be speeding up, we have people with extra bones and some with three arteries in their arms, there is apparently one during gestation which the divides to become two, now children are being born with the three.  
Children's faces are getting shorter so their jaws are smaller and so they are born without wisdom teeth. If our noses and ears get smaller I reckon we are well on the way to becoming the famous or infamous greys.
Fascinating, though i couldn't read the full article as it was one that you had to sign up for.
It makes sense that people physically and mentally  evolve to suit the lifestyle they are living.
I can see in thousands of years the human race will look more like machines than people of today.
Technology has changed behaviour so much, even over the last 30 or 40 years, in the future there will be features we will no longer need and some features will be more highly developed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:49 am

Why would aliens even be the same size? They could be microbes, and have already been greeted and welcomed by earth's viruses.

Indeed, earth's microbe might well have told them that those humans are delicious, and that explains the Trump-virus.

Size aside, they might have a different clock and they might look (to us) like trees...with motion that is imperceptible.

Or, they've been here all along, only they exist in another dimension, side-by-side with us. Now and then, they visit us in dimension-jumping machines that look like saucers.

Anyway, we are so stuck on the biblical reference that god made us in his own image, that we limit our imaginations, and the lil buggers, to the same size and shape (roughly) as ourselves.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:06 pm

The possibilities must be endless depending on conditions on various planets, as you say we may not be able to recognise a life form, they may not be able to recognise us. Everything in the universe is vibrating at certain frequencies including us most of the time even though the frequency is slightly different to ours we can still see other creatures and things, there are some frequencies we can't see for ourselves but have discovered they are there, it could be the same with alien life forms we can't see them without some mechanical help.
Although if we are made in the image of god then either there is a deity somewhere or those that visited this planet and upgraded us must have been humanoid.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:Why would aliens even be the same size?  They could be microbes, and have already been greeted and welcomed by earth's viruses.

Indeed, earth's microbe might well have told them that those humans are delicious, and that explains the Trump-virus.

Size aside, they might have a different clock and they might look (to us) like trees...with motion that is imperceptible.

Or, they've been here all along, only they exist in another dimension, side-by-side with us.  Now and then, they visit us in dimension-jumping machines that look like saucers.

Anyway, we are so stuck on the biblical reference that god made us in his own image, that we limit our imaginations, and the lil buggers, to the same size and shape (roughly) as ourselves.

They could even be in insect form, after all some specious of insects have been around millions of years, they survived whatever finished the dinosaurs off, those little critters are watching us all the time and we are mostly unaware of them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Vintage wrote:Just been listening to an article about human evolution which appears to be speeding up, we have people with extra bones and some with three arteries in their arms, there is apparently one during gestation which the divides to become two, now children are being born with the three.  
Fascinating, though i couldn't read the full article as it was one that you had to sign up for.
It makes sense that people physically and mentally  evolve to suit the lifestyle they are living.
I can see in thousands of years the human race will look more like machines than people of today.
Technology has changed behaviour so much, even over the last 30 or 40 years, in the future there will be features we will no longer need and some features will be more highly developed.

yep why shouldn't we change we have only been this way for a couple of years..........
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:20 pm

The key is communication. If they don't communicate, then we might never know...unless, of course, we develop new forms of communication ourselves.

There, we seem to be stuck...we have speech, graphics and electronic waves, anything else?

I'm fascinated by the ideas produced by Prometheus Films: Ancient Aliens. They have started to go beyond that limitation. They ask: why alien...could be ourselves from another age, past or future? And, why ancient ... could be time travelers from the future.

This is the pocket you also find the alternate dimension 'beings' in ... we, ourselves, are stuck in three dimensions (plus time), yet physicists have discovered that there are at least 11 dimensions. What’s in those other dimensions? How big are they? Why can’t we perceive them?

And speaking of dimensions, when we learn more, we may find that time/space can be manipulated. The idea of 'warp' speed, or ‘hyper-space’ comes from notions of bending time/space into folds like ribbon candy (the warp), and rather than going down and back (the long way, like chemical rockets), one can skip from fold to fold and be in Orion's belt in a matter of seconds.

In fact, that may explain why alien craft are said to zip away, defying motion and inertia: they have devices that can bend time/space, from a little bit, like corduroy, to great folds that get you to the Pleiades constellation in seconds. All you need is a little more research into dimensions, and how you rise above the mere three (plus time) that we know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:The key is communication.  If they don't communicate, then we might never know...unless, of course, we develop new forms of communication ourselves.

There, we seem to be stuck...we have speech, graphics and electronic waves, anything else?

I'm fascinated by the ideas produced by Prometheus Films: Ancient Aliens.  They have started to go beyond that limitation.  They ask: why alien...could be ourselves from another age, past or future?  And, why ancient ... could be time travelers from the future.

This is the pocket you also find the alternate dimension 'beings' in ... we, ourselves, are stuck in three dimensions (plus time), yet physicists have discovered that there are at least 11 dimensions.  What’s in those other dimensions?  How big are they?  Why can’t we perceive them?

And speaking of dimensions, when we learn more, we may find that time/space can be manipulated.  The idea of 'warp' speed, or ‘hyper-space’ comes from notions of bending time/space into folds like ribbon candy (the warp), and rather than going down and back (the long way, like chemical rockets), one can skip from fold to fold and be in Orion's belt in a matter of seconds.

In fact, that may explain why alien craft are said to zip away, defying motion and inertia: they have devices that can bend time/space, from a little bit, like corduroy, to great folds that get you to the Pleiades constellation in seconds.  All you need is a little more research into dimensions, and how you rise above the mere three (plus time) that we know.

It could be as star trek show, that they have rules forbidding them from communicating until we reach a certain level of knowledge, so as not to have an effect on our natural evolution.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down